What's new

ACT Vore Guro [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉 ]リリアンの冒険-賢者の塔と岩窟の大迷宮 / Lillian’s Adventure - The Sage’s Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth (RE297090) (RJ297090)

BlackAion

Reputation score
Subtle link begging is still link begging. 1 week ban.
It only came out tody but I already need the game. Unfortunately I have no money and its highly unlikely anyone has a download yet.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is this game's vore more like those latest installments with half-gentle boss death scenes a'la MGQ "I'm dying but it feels so good" BS or is it more like it was in the past where bosses were lewd/sadistic/uncaring cute looking monstergirls?
Main character is a mute, like in the Demon Angel Sakura games, so they don't really convey their feelings aside from grunts and yelps. And yes to the latter. Only the bosses and NPCs talk, and the scenes' dialogue (there's actually very little GO scenes with dialogue actually...) are like that of their sakura games. More or less.
How many new enemies and bosses are in the full version that weren't in the demo would you say?
Well there were about 5 scenes in the demo, in total there's 19 scenes in the game.

Now onto my impressions, I really enjoyed it. I'm glad that there's no 100% different ending this time, cause I know I'm sure I didn't get everything. Got most of it I would guess. Really liked the scenes as well, though I think some bias is affecting that cause this is their first game with a female protag.
If you want to know specifically what's in the game, I'll throw it in spoilers here.
There's vore, yuri, spanking, regular sex scenes, liquification, some minor gore (hand gets chomped off by goblin, but that's as bad as the gore gets), watersports, and some bone disposal. Some clean and some with not-that-detailed scat (only two. One is some mist of it, the other is not that gross either, though I guess that's subjective)
It kinda seems like the dev is gonna continue the game as a series down the line, like with the sakura games. Similar to the first one, the ending leaves a bit more to be desired in terms of story. With any luck, if they do have plans for another game for this series, we could see info on it in under a year. Though I don't know how much more time and effort went into this game compared to their sakura quadrilogy. Though I'm looking forward to the idea, regardless.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm planning to buy the game, but does anyone know if there's a guide somewhere on ULMF for using paypal to buy this? I can't remember if you're able to use a US paypal account on the japanese DLsite, and for the time being there is no page for the game on the english Dlsite.
There's also something confusing about the DLsite point system. It says that the game is 1650 JPY, or 150 points, but the point page says that 1 point is 1 JPY. By that rate, wouldn't buying it via points make it roughly 90% cheaper? Anyways, if someone could explain that or point me to a guide on using Dlsite to get these games, I'd be grateful.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll have something for you guys momentarily... I'll edit this post when I do.

EDIT: I've lurked here forever so here's my contribution to the community. Remove all the exclamation points from the text.
Not all heroes wear capes. thanks amigo. I'll still be supporting them when I get paid as this circle is great, but this means I can enjoy it now before payday too

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm planning to buy the game, but does anyone know if there's a guide somewhere on ULMF for using paypal to buy this? I can't remember if you're able to use a US paypal account on the japanese DLsite, and for the time being there is no page for the game on the english Dlsite.
There's also something confusing about the DLsite point system. It says that the game is 1650 JPY, or 150 points, but the point page says that 1 point is 1 JPY. By that rate, wouldn't buying it via points make it roughly 90% cheaper? Anyways, if someone could explain that or point me to a guide on using Dlsite to get these games, I'd be grateful.
I think that's some kind of membership reward or something. I believe that's how many points you would get when you buy the game, but I never really understood that. I can tell you for sure that the game is NOT 150 points. You're correct when you said a point equals a JPY. If you have a JP DLsite account, then you can use this link to get points.

Though like you said, I don't know if it can work with paypal. If you can't use anything but that, then I hate to say it, but you may have to wait til they release it on the English DLsite.
Although, now that I think about it, I think they recently let people with JP DLsite accounts merge theirs with an English one. So maybe if you did that and use paypal on the english side to get points, that may carry over to the JP side. Can't say for certain this will work though.

YisusRulez

Reputation score
I'll have something for you guys momentarily... I'll edit this post when I do.

EDIT: I've lurked here forever so here's my contribution to the community. Remove all the exclamation points from the text.
Dont work the link, must introduce a password before access the file

shinryu

Reputation score
ok so i am experiencing an insane amount of lag when ever a giant character appears so that sucks makes the final boss kind of impossible

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dont work the link, must introduce a password before access the file
delete the three exclamation mark in the link for example: instead of megalinkblabla!!! put megalinkblabla

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
trying to get across these spikes but i can't figure it out. Says there is a foothold but i don't see it. I'm pretty much stuck all together. Don't know where to go now besides this way. 1600103728201.png

Last edited by a moderator:

shinryu

Reputation score
you need to get the flying boots to dodge twice in order to get it you need 5 beetles then talk to the friendly bat girl

Renos12

Reputation score
I have a big problem with this game, first money, when I walk by them they dont disappear but game see this as I take them, no one commands working with crought, I dont get the hints on question mark, nothing has change when I click down near vortex and when I tried goes by wooden door the game has frozen, when I tried talk with zombi girl near pink door also nothing has changes. I tried everythink, change locals to japanese, change lenguage, change folder name, I sow that note which auhtor has left and I change isntall folder but that also not helped, I tried redownload and reinstall game several time I dont know what else I can do.
I dont think this is problem with my PC but I leave my specifications for you:
-Intel Core I5-5200U 2.20GHz
-4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 920M + Intel HD Graphics 5500

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a big problem with this game, first money, when I walk by them they dont disappear but game see this as I take them, no one commands working with crought, I dont get the hints on question mark, nothing has change when I click down near vortex and when I tried goes by wooden door the game has frozen, when I tried talk with zombi girl near pink door also nothing has changes. I tried everythink, change locals to japanese, change lenguage, change folder name, I sow that note which auhtor has left and I change isntall folder but that also not helped, I tried redownload and reinstall game several time I dont know what else I can do.
I dont think this is problem with my PC but I leave my specifications for you:
-Intel Core I5-5200U 2.20GHz
-4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 920M + Intel HD Graphics 5500
It has been discussed in page 1, you must change the date & time regional format to english, your save prior to the change in date & time regional format is unusable (there are no golden scarab so you're pretty much stuck), so you must start a new game after you change your date & time regional format

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Really enjoyed it, very much gave me Demon Angel Sakura vibes.
I feel there were too many male monsters in this game but they're easily ignored so it's not a major issue, would have been better to have extra monster girls instead.
Since this is one of the few developers who puts size content in their games I will always support them, great artwork and animations for those.

Lokisblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im so bad at this game cannot pass
the training nor kill the book boss
any saves would help

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
im so bad at this game cannot pass
the training nor kill the book boss
any saves would help
If you aren't too keen on going through the whole game, then there is an "unlock all' option in the Extras tab on the home menu that, as the name suggests, unlocks all the scenes. If you want to go through for the story though, having a 100% save file won't do you much, as there doesn't seem to be a new game plus mode. Regardless, if you're still adamant about a save file, then here ya go.

Attachments