What's new

RPG SIM NTR [こみなみ / Kominami] 群青のオルファネージ ~淫欲に堕ちゆく無垢なる少女~ / Orphanage under the blue moment sky (RJ01006462)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alternative covers:
Cien cover

Dlsite cover

Preview images:

Story (Translated by Google but suprisingly readable)

This is the story of girls who resist fate___

A long-lasting war between the Kingdom of Soraha and the Empire, later called the Great War.

Against the empire that summons monsters using forbidden spells and overwhelms them with unknown war potential, The Kingdom of Soraha managed to gain victory by making full use of force and wisdom.

Shortly after the end of the war, the emperor passed away, and the empire quietly disappeared from history.

The orphans from the empire who barely survived were taken in by the merciful Father of Soraha "Ron", and they will be protected at an orphanage called "ultramarine".

More than 20 years have passed since then.

The orphans were ridiculed as "LOSER" and lived poorly and quietly in a corner of Soraha while being discriminated against.

One day, an orphan named Niina secretly searches for <Imperial Heritage> in an unexplored cave and encounters a "monster" who is said to be a survivor of the war.

Many incidents that occur at the same time gradually undermine their daily lives...

In the "repeated time", is it hope or despair to grasp? "The story of resisting fate" surrounding "Ultramarine Orphanage" is about to begin.

Characters (Main heroines and sub heroines only)

Main Heroines:

Nina (cuz there is no pink color)
Character Voice / Voice Actor: Kohinata Ramune

Profile (Translated by Google and manually edited a little by me):
Main heroine of Ultramarine Orphanage. She has a kind and gentle personality. She is also somewhat carefree and too easy-going, but her rich expression changes from time to time, and she is loved by everyone in Ultramarine. She is willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of Ultramarine. Her good-natured personality is like an addiction and she even treats vulgar old men in the slum with no discrimination, and she often gets into naughty troubles, but it's not like she is not interest in those things. She is in love with her childhood friend Elwie. She gradually becomes involved in her fate related to <Imperial Legacy>.

GOR: Elwie is the male protagonist aka us.

Amelia / Amilia
Character Voice / Voice Actor: Sato Temari

Profile (Translated by Google and manually edited a little by me):
Main heroine of Ultramarine Orphanage. The last orphan who was taken to an orphanage with Nina. She has a sister-like relationship with Nina, who grew up with her. She always cares about the Nina who is always facing danger. She has a cool personality, but when she gets into trouble, she gets upset and breaks down. She has a faint crush on her childhood friend Erwie, but because she knows how Nina feels about him, she takes a step back. However, she is gradually disturbed by her lust that sleeps deep inside her.

Sub heroines (These heroines are voiced by only one person, Amamiya Suzuka except the female ninja, who is voiced by unknown)

Penelope

Profile (Google translated this one so good that I almost change nothing):
She doesn't care about the details, she's a woman who cares about her friends and embraces everyone with her great love and rough personality. She has a gyaru-like tone and her first person pronoun is "ashi". On the other hand, she also has a side where she has no confidence in herself. She has some mental weaknesses, but she also has a spunky side that tries hard not to let others see her. She is dating a mercenary named Lenny, but the master who has contracted to feed her ultramarine needs to have a physical relationship with her. The relationship between her body, which continues while being tormented by her guilt, will eventually erode her heart.

Mary

Profile (Google translated this one perfectly and I did not edit a single thing):
An ultramarine sword master who makes calm judgments in all kinds of situations. She is everyone's big sister. She is often relied upon by everyone due to her extensive knowledge of monsters. She also has a bold personality and can make plans to attack the enemy's center without hesitation. She doesn't hesitate to make ruthless decisions when dealing with outrageous opponents. She's always smiling, but she's a scary woman when angered. Because of her love for handsome men, she often spends the night with adventurers she doesn't even know the name of who she hooks up with at a bar. Amilia sometimes reprimands her for being sloppy with men.

Nanai

Profile (the part from "but while..." to the end kinda hard to understand so I decided to not edit anything):
A girl with a bright personality who is always lively and go-go. If she finds something interesting, she immediately jumps on it. Because of her lively personality, when Nanai is at the orphanage, she puts a smile on everyone's face, making her a true mood maker. She also loves to sexually harass Nina, which is why she is often scolded by Amilia. She has a hobby of a pervert master, and she is made to be embraced by other men, but while dating such a propensity, she herself and her new pervert bloom. When Amilla hears Nanai's delusion, she recalls her new propensity to the extent that she masturbates.

Kureha

Profile (Just edit a little at the last line):
Kunoichi dashing out in a pinch between Nina and Amilia. She is a quiet girl with few emotional ups and downs, but her swordsmanship is sharp and swift. She seems to have a purpose...
She has a kind and caring personality, and she is always devoted to supporting Ultramarine. Even on difficult missions, she not only performs them calmly and accurately, but also brings back her information. Because she doesn't raise her voice much, she is often asked back by Penelope, "What?"
She has a strong heart and she supports Nina wholeheartedly. In addition to her low tolerance for her naughty things, her erogenous zones are so sensitive that she's caught in her enemy's traps and they made good use of her.

Plew? / Pryu?

Profile (I edit only the last line and nothing else):
A girl with a bright personality who speaks the Kansai dialect, and a mood maker similar to Nanai. Nina helped her when she was attacked by bandits (apparently). For some reason, she only calls Nina and Amilia with "sama". She is especially attached to Nina, and she becomes Nina's good adviser. She shows a natural behavior that seems to think nothing, but she is always calm in her heart. She also has a side that easily cuts down people who are not useful for her purpose. Her hidden magical power is far different from that of a human, and Kureha was wary of her. Is she trying to lead ultramarine to "something"...?

Gameplay
2 modes: Fire Emblem-ish mode and Exploration mode aka RPG mode.
What is Fire Emblem? Just type Fire Emblem to Google and read on wikipedia. I do not explain here cuz it will make this post too long. From the trailer, it seems the enemies can rape the heroines in battle.
What about Exploration mode? Well, it's your typical moving around, interacting with things and NPCs => Trigger events / H-scenes.
And according to the developer, they even have a thing call "cleared system", which allows you to skip the entire battle. Or cheat skills that help you cheese through stages. That's so helpful for people who only have 2 IQ brain (That's developer's statement, not me, lol).
There is branching plot called "Crossroads of Destiny" that determines the outcome of the story, which means there is a moral system that leads to a route full of fuckery or IF route aka safe route (for non-NTR and non-rape fans). It seems safe route does not have H-scenes though.

Release date: January 21, 2023
Trial version is available, but...

Known issue: I've got this error when clicking on game.exe:
Error: srpgs_official_plugin\scriptexecute-videoplayer.js
Line 227: Type mismatch

The developer said something about SRPG Studio patch that can fix this error but I know no shit about that. So if someone has knowledge about SRPG Studio, please enlighten me.

Edit: The developer says they will update the trial later to fix this issue. So... just wait then.

P/s: The art is subpar with a ton of ugly bastards, LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And... it's out!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Anyone had any luck hooking this? It started off crashing the game and now it throws an error, game runs fine without it

1674305195382.png

heinsc

Reputation score
The game crashes after the intro is over, when MTool is running on it. Any ideas how to fix?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Finally out huh? Been following and waiting for this game since forever. Of course, like all things, I'm sure it will be disappointing. Seems like might be a pain without a translation though.

Man, I'm so sick and tired of all these forced main heroine H-scenes. Whatever, I'll just wait for a full save.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Game is buggy and have multiple patch fix already, and likely a few more incoming.

PS : Not my save, found it online on a trusted site.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Game was pretty meh, I thought it'd be another succubus Senki but it's just another event finder after every battle with some battles having events. There are different endings based on choices, and a lot of story with HCG so I can tell the developer cared, but mechanically wise the game is boring. The corruption system isn't really impacting much besides unlocking said events. The NTR element is kinda there.

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game is buggy and have multiple patch fix already, and likely a few more incoming.

PS : Not my save, found it online on a trusted site.
IDk if im doing something bad but its doesnt open the gallery for me when i put it up on the game.exe folder

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do here? I defeated the enemies but dont know what to do after.

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score
IDk if im doing something bad but its doesnt open the gallery for me when i put it up on the game.exe folder
Haven't tried yet since I was away for work, but it's only said to overwrite your save with the full one.

Maybe try using Jap setting when strating the game or it might be an incompatible file due to different versions :(

Lolno

Reputation score
The orphans from the empire who barely survived were taken in by the merciful Father of Soraha "Ron", and they will be protected at an orphanage called "ultramarine".
Wow, didn't expect to find the Astartes here!

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, I tried and replacing the environment.evs file in the folder with the exe worked for me.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do here?
View attachment 46763
Unfortunately i dont remember but from what i see i'll at least list the possible options.
- Purple square (you are on) choose first option
- Yellow square lets you continue normally to other map or back
- Attack the big egg was also a thing in one of the maps
Only other thing that comes to mind if these dont work is that you are missing something in the town map to finish this. Talk to the guy next to the inn maybe??

If none of these work then im sorry i cant help

Im stuck in this game again too.
If I defeat everyone there is a game over and i dont know what else to do.

Attachments

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try not to kill the hypnotised girl and interact with the green mushroom in the bottom right
Awesome this helped thnx. I did already try the mushroom but tried it again after your message and its the guy with the spear that has to interact with it.