What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

reup:)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

By the way, if anyone was maybe wanting the older version of shinobi girl, I was a big fan of it and dl'd almost every version of it as it was upgrading.. So far in my collection I have...

1.00 (uncensored)
1.5 (Uncensored)
1.55 (English and uncensored)
1.80 (English and uncensored)

My collection shall grow as it updates, but was just wondering if anyone wanted to look at the older versions or keep them for any reason. :)

P.S: I did the same thing with angel girl, with that one I have versions:

If I'm missing any versions of either please tell me, though if it's just the same version as one I already have but it's uncensored or in english I don't care..

Also, big thanks to romplestein for the FAQ, that will definitely make my shinobi girl experience a lot better.. :D

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Regarding your FAQ, though... I have a problem or 2..

There are A LOT of categories with "my_message" in them.. I edited pretty much almost all of them, saved it, and reassembled it and stuck it back in the game folder, but it didn't do anything! It acts like I didn't change a single thing!

Was I supposed to edit the swf, or the adobe bla-bla application thingy that also plays the game?..

Because I edited the swf..

Also, just a heads up to wgunder when/if he sees this post..

3 brave volunteers have stepped up to help spread the love when you uncensor the newest version of shinobi girl, so send THEM it first, and as for everyone else, remember these names as the alternate people to PM for your brand new version. :)

KBiter
CT1284
irokez

Any more recruits to join the shinobi crusade are welcome.
Good luck, brave soldiers. *salute*

Last edited:

KBiter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding your FAQ, though... I have a problem or 2..

There are A LOT of categories with "my_message" in them.. I edited pretty much almost all of them, saved it, and reassembled it and stuck it back in the game folder, but it didn't do anything! It acts like I didn't change a single thing!

Was I supposed to edit the swf, or the adobe bla-bla application thingy that also plays the game?..

Because I edited the swf..
Well i understood, you had to edit the adobe bla-bla.
A easier FAQ In any place you have the swf just drag it to the flasm.exe
(to open it) then it will change into 'bla-bla', then the bla-bla is the one you open with notepad++
When yo finish DRAG the BLA-BLA edited thingy into flasm.exe (to save it to the swf) then you r ready

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Well i understood, you had to edit the adobe bla-bla.
A easier FAQ In any place you have the swf just drag it to the flasm.exe
(to open it) then it will change into 'bla-bla', then the bla-bla is the one you open with notepad++
When yo finish DRAG the BLA-BLA edited thingy into flasm.exe (to save it to the swf) then you r ready
Nonononono..

Lol.. When I said bla-bla, I didn't mean the flp, I mean the adobe bla-bla executable file thingy that acts like an swf.. (Which could actually BE an swf, in which case if it is, then why are there 2 swfs of the same game in the folder wgunder gave me?)

I got the swf that WASN'T the adobe bla-bla exe, turned it into an flp, edited every last message, re-assembled it into an swf, stuck it back in, and played it, and it acted like I didn't change a thing..

Am I supposed to edit the adobe bla-bla exe thingy?..

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to play the game from the swf you edited, not the exe launcher. Just so you have an example of what you end up with: here is an extremely lame with edited dialogue for attacks and such.

pussay

Reputation score

Nice update. IS there any way to access debug mode without "allinone"? Because it kind of defeats the purpose of choosing whatever monsters you want if all the cheats are on. Any way of accomplishing this through cheat engine or whatever would also be appreciated.
Edit: oh wow, you just have to right click and forward a bunch. If you game over first it will save you a bunch of clicks.

Edit: also, anyone know how the difficulty of escape is calculated?

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

You need to play the game from the swf you edited, not the exe launcher. Just so you have an example of what you end up with: here is an extremely lame with edited dialogue for attacks and such.
I did that, but it acted like I didn't even touch the swf..

Deleted member 12828

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice update. IS there any way to access debug mode without "allinone"? Because it kind of defeats the purpose of choosing whatever monsters you want if all the cheats are on. Any way of accomplishing this through cheat engine or whatever would also be appreciated.
Edit: oh wow, you just have to right click and forward a bunch. If you game over first it will save you a bunch of clicks.

Edit: also, anyone know how the difficulty of escape is calculated?
If you right click and press play you will hit the "game over would you like to continue screen?" Right click then click forward and then your in de-bug mode :)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You could also just... you know... disable the cheats you've activated by clicking on the names in the top left corner.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you right click and press play you will hit the "game over would you like to continue screen?" Right click then click forward and then your in de-bug mode :)
Just enter this code: allinone
This code unlock debug mode.

anggiharibawa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow thanks for version 1.85 everyone great job! keep up the good work
i guess i don't need to send a pm now but i already send pm to some one :D
hail to Shinobi Girl!!

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So...who do I have to PM to get the uncencored version of 1.85? :confused:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ork is more likely a trap-style monster, so it's probably wont have a combo rape, but who knows... anything could happen.
And so i hope, that 2.0 wont be the last update, or the last project.
if anything with the success of his last two game ALONE,that should be more than enough for insperation to make more stuff.but like angel girl x,this awesome games update will probalbly stop at 2.00.

but as for combo wise,your right,anything could happen,heck,even if he only made ork combos with other monsters,that would QAIDRUPLE the game's content by just that,now multiply that by even most of the monsters in the game and you get,a whole new game out there.just imagen for a sec.
orkxsnake=anal fuck with milking/vaginal and anal fuck with kissing
slimextrap=restraints while getting V and A fucked/restraints while slime slinks up her asshole
trollxdog=ass fuck while getting ass slapped and suck dog dick
beexcosplay dog=......oh,hoh,hooo the possiblities:D

SexNinja

Reputation score

It's a great game I've only played the trial versions and cannot wait to get my hands on the newer ones.
Thanks

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So...who do I have to PM to get the uncencored version of 1.85? :confused:
So far there are four people that will be distributing, of course wgunder1 is the main person doing the uncensoring work, but three people have volunteered to help with PMing the finished work around.
They are:

KBiter
CT1284
irokez

So far I don't have a copy to be sending around, and I'm sure the others don't have one either, so please do not start PMing me yet, once wgunder1 is finished he will most likely send out copies to the people listed above and then you can get your copy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.