What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shinobi Girl

Lurker drawn out by promises of Shinobi Girl download. I cannot wait to be among the hundreds jumping at the chance for an amazing hot game.

Also, hello everyone.

There are a lot of active post. Guess I shouldn't be a lurker anymore...

OH MY GOD! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! AN ENTIRE DAY?

QUICK, HIT THE ALARM!

I'll call Darkfire, someone needs to be notified of this right away!

How could we have let this happen? I blame myself really. There's only one way, I must commit ceremonial suicide for all to see. Thank goodness this was brought to our attention.

OH MY GOD! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! AN ENTIRE DAY?

QUICK, HIT THE ALARM!

I'll call Darkfire, someone needs to be notified of this right away!

How could we have let this happen? I blame myself really. There's only one way, I must commit ceremonial suicide for all to see. Thank goodness this was brought to our attention.

hey man my eyes were hurt when i read your so much sarcastic message XD
but im still laughing XD

lol @ epic sarcasm. (The best sarcasm I've seen is this here:

Anyways, I wonder where wgunder1 is :/ everyone is waiting for distribution to start.

Alright, idk what's up with wgunder1. Someone pm me a copy of their censored version and I'll get to work on it.

In an effort to get people to talk about something else besides "Can anyone give me a copy" or "When's the next update gonna be out?", I myself would like to ask why I haven't seen any fanart yet? Other than the obvious reasons why people want this game, the artwork to this is extremely well done and the amount of detail (especially to shinobi girl herself) is well beyond the level of what any one "artist" usually puts into games like these. I'm surprised that this level of detail doesn't impress other artists into submitting their own work (granted, it might be embrassing to be seen drawing hentai, but still...).

Until that day..... High Score for 1.85:D:

Attachments

• High Score.jpg
    High Score.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 4

Edit: 99.9999999% done uncensoring this thing. The only thing left is the "?" option in the gallery (the one with demon angel girl floating). This is getting tiresome though...does anyone really need that one done? or should I just start handing it out as it is now?

Last edited:
Reactions: qay

Well, that "?" is not so serious thing after all, i believe we could live without it.
At least i pushed that button only 3 times at all.

Nvm, I'm 100% done now, let the PM onslaught begin. *puts on viking suit*
Edit: Thanks to Seratil, KBiter, and Arachnophobia for supplying me with a censored copy.
Edit#2: PLAY FROM SWF FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been said many times.... :mad:

Last edited:

KBiter ready to work!

*Puts on a normal suit*

Fetch me their souls!

Nice work KP,
but i've got some bad news, I'm already seeing a few bugs here and there so you might just wanna put on your uncensoring-viking-helmet on to uncensor 1.90. the bugs i saw include,
-when in the "you won" screen after boss fight, if wearing costume 2 and clicking on her fun parts she will magically equip one glove on and off.

-in the gallery if you get her raped by something and it jizzes her to max pleasure, the "wait" but10 doesnt work anymore.

by patching one bug he created another :E
dat silly koonsoft.

I'm glad to see KP getting some much-needed help with his pms..

I guess let's just calmly wait till 1.90 and kick back till then.. (I know I am)

But tbh I think shinobi girl is slowly losing her allure.. The last few updates were
nothing but bug fixes and a few added features, I guess koonsoft really is trying to wrap this chapter in hentai gaming up..

We can only hope his next game will be just as epic, and I will (Hopefully) be stealing every demo version he puts out this time as well..

Wow, signed in today to see 32 eager people waiting for their dl links to be PMed XD
I wonder what it was like for wgunder1 when he was the only one distributing :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back