What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Sister Fight (RJ194726)

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sister Fight [KooooN Soft]

To me it looks like a chibi except the mass from the head transferred to the breasts.
So true. It kinda irks me to have the bizarre proportions, though I understand that many still enjoy them.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, that was quick.

Not worth 10 bucks, that's what I'm gonna say, even if it's coming from KS.
Honestly, I've always thought that his stuff is way overpriced, specially as he keeps releasing more of the same but just with different "skins".

At least this game seems to go in a good direction at least changing the gameplay but it looks like it lacks a lot of content for the price. I would get any of FullFlap's games instead of this one any day and with my eyes closed.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is definitely a mini-game, there's only like 10 h-animations and most are just a slight variation of another. There's basically no gameplay, it's just a gallery mode where you have to do a press several buttons to switch. Not sure why it's priced at $10, at the very most it should be $5.

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Theres that manga from whats his face about an elf going to a loner serious orc to get the action as well. Forgot the title and author name but if you read the same author's works about a female black general from an evil organisation vs a hero that she is so in love if, you can track that back to the one about the orc n elf.

Probably the worst paragraph I wrote.
You are talking about this one. The artist is called Jin. (mugenjin)

The evil organisation is this one

True classic.

But anyway back to topic. How come there was no entry from this in his blog in the past?
Unfortunately that one is the blatant copy of the original. I will say there is some originality but the similarity is way to obvious. It's also terribly written.

Anyway about the game. It's pretty small considering the huge filesize. I guess that's normal for his games though as they get patched to add more stuff later anyway. The gameplay feels very sloppy. Honestly I would have prefered a nice gallery with more content.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Here have a link.

Thank you.

Now since i have played it, i feel it's lackluster. The only 2 characters are a orc and a nun. This guy is known to put like 20 characters in a game, INCLUDING OTHER WOMEN!. Now 2 characters and it's worth 10 dollars? Should be worth 3 bucks at best.

Those who do like this game, I'm sorry for attacking it, but this is one of those overcharge bullshit I dislike.

OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game feels more like a proof of concept more than anything else. The animations are still pretty good but it's currently very limited right now. I wonder if the dev plans to update this in the future.

lostnumber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same gameplay as that crimson game from years ago. Nice that someone is working to bring that back. Was a simple format that offered a lot of easy options for various action scenes.

Hopefully he expands on this for the price and the format.

Polul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice little game, nice animations and not to bothered about the characters but it could use about 4-5 times the current content. Maybe it will be continually updated like Shinobi and Witch Girl?

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice little game, nice animations and not to bothered about the characters but it could use about 4-5 times the current content. Maybe it will be continually updated like Shinobi and Witch Girl?
Doubt it. KS never does for mini-games, of which he makes a lot.

Also, he has a "major" project in the works, Kung Fu Girl, which has plans to be on the same scope as Shinobi Girl and Witch Girl, which will take up a lot of production time.

OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, can you get her clothes off?
There is an option to have her naked (she still keeps her hat/veil on). Click on Option, and the very bottom choice will allow you to switch between nude and clothed. OFF is clothes on and is default, and ON is nude.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game was updated today. Supposedly, a very needed gallery mode has been added to the game. :rolleyes:

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a mega link? i don't wanna make an account for the other link.

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the animation doesnt convince me like shinobi

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone got a mega link? i don't wanna make an account for the other link.
The zippyshare link?
Worked fine for me without an account, although I did have to press the download button twice before the site woke up and sent me the file.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh. Getting her to cum by sucking on her breasts puts the game in an endless animation loop. Oops.

(Also, surprised that I did that in that in Koooon Soft game and she didn't lactate.)

As noted before by other posters, it's weird that this this went up for money instead of being a free DL on the website. It seems lower quality than the stuff on the website.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a quick hex edit done to 1.0v to uncensor everything. If you want to replicate it yourself on another version (not sure if there is one?), find all instances of "BlockSize" and zero them out in a hex editor such as Frhed.

Attachments

TanukiDanuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure someone will eventually have a link to the updated version on here, but all we can do is wait.