What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Sister Fight (RJ194726)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sister Fight [KooooN Soft]

bump anyone find the updated version with gallery?
v1.20 can find in nyaa now

BTW can find in eyny

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm sure you've all noticed by now that an official English version of this game has been released on DLsite English since March 17th. For those who haven't, you can check the information here:

Also, here's a link to the English translated version as of March 30th, for easy access:

Just copy paste the url and of course, don't forget to get rid of the brackets before you press enter. I'm still one post away from being able to post links, woohoo!

Last edited:

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm sure you've all noticed by now that an official English version of this game has been released on DLsite English since March 17th. For those who haven't, you can check the information here: (www).dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE194726.html

Also, here's a link to the English translated version as of March 30th, for easy access: (www).109.zippyshare.com/v/pP2bmtQe/file.html

Just copy paste the url and of course, don't forget to get rid of the brackets before you press enter. I'm still one post away from being able to post links, woohoo!
After removing the parentheses, it just says file not found on this server.

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After removing the parentheses, it just says file not found on this server.
Sorry, there was a redundant period after the "www". I edited my previous post with the correct link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know how I missed that, anyways, thanks for the link!

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems the uncensor patch doesn work on the latest english version. Mine crashes on startup.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Indeed.
We're going to need a new uncensor patch

maherx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, any new update?
As i saw theres an update.
Also we didn't forget Uncensor patch, we need it

Reputation score

Here's a quick hex edit done to 1.0v to uncensor everything. If you want to replicate it yourself on another version (not sure if there is one?), find all instances of "BlockSize" and zero them out in a hex editor such as Frhed.
Thanks for the uncensoring method.
I found that there is a more accurate way -- change the "ffff" after "MosaicField" to "0000".

Dropbare

Reputation score

Thanks for the uncensoring method.
I found that there is a more accurate way -- change the "ffff" after "MosaicField" to "0000".
Mind expanding on "change the "ffff" after "MosaicField" to "0000""? Using Frheds, I see numerous 'MosaicField' entries but no 'ffff' near them. Also using a unity assets extractor, I found 'MosaicField' but deleting it only replaces it with purple boxes (I assume to show a missing asset). I've done this in another unity game and it removed the mosaic censor, but not the case for this game. Cheers.

Reputation score
Mind expanding on "change the "ffff" after "MosaicField" to "0000""? Using Frheds, I see numerous 'MosaicField' entries but no 'ffff' near them. Also using a unity assets extractor, I found 'MosaicField' but deleting it only replaces it with purple boxes (I assume to show a missing asset). I've done this in another unity game and it removed the mosaic censor, but not the case for this game. Cheers.
unc.jpg

Find the "yyyy"after "MosaicField"at right hand side, then change the value of it FROM LEFT HAND SIDE, that's the "ffffffff", to "00000000".