What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updates have consistently come at the beginning/end of a given month.
Barring any further production delays, we'll be seeing the new boss in about the next 2 weeks.

johnnoot

Reputation score
Updates have consistently come at the beginning/end of a given month.
Barring any further production delays, we'll be seeing the new boss in about the next 2 weeks.
Kooonsoft himself has stated that the update should be released mid August so I'm guessing within a few days he will at least provide an update

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unless his blog post stated something beyond what Google translate could contextualize, to me it seemed to imply that he'd simply finish the update sometime mid-month.
It doesn't necessarily mean that he'd release it as soon as he finished, he could very well just wait until the end of the month as usual.

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Most recent comment (which is five days old now) on his latest Fantia post says it’ll take more time because warrior girl was almost done and he was working on that.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
So it mean the game will update next month?
It's very likely that there'll be a content update at the end of the month. As stated in my previous post, he intended to post the update in the middle of this month.
If nothing unexpected happened, I assume he'll finish it at the end of the month. At this point we can only wait and hope for the best. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated.

dactayvip

Reputation score
Oh yeah baby, I have been waiting this game for 3 years!And now the time has come.... Execute order 66

Last edited:

777ykcuL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Discussion of a game with a locked thread.
How do you unlock the paizuri mode in Witch Girl? Tried searching the thread but didn't find anything specific on it.

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Update is out on dlsite.

EDIT: Apparently only on the Japanese site so far, my bad.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update is out on dlsite.

EDIT: Apparently only on the Japanese site so far, my bad.
now on the english front

reminder: unlock all password is FIGHT.

anyone remember how to uncensored?

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
now on the english front

reminder: unlock all password is FIGHT. you'll need to do a full playthrough of "true start" to see the new stage. I got a password after beating it.
says 4649 unlocks gallery. dunno if its gallery+ though.

anyone remember how to uncensored?