What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

Reputation score
I have a critical problem. DLsite seems to lost my purchase. I logged in to my DLsite account and yet I lost this game. The site said that I haven't purchase this. I still have the paypal receipt. Is there anyway to contact DLsite?
DLsite English account is separate from DLsite Japanese account. Have you logged in the right account?
Other than that, you should ask DLsite. Ask the right one.

johnnoot

Reputation score
DLsite English account is separate from DLsite Japanese account. Have you logged in the right account?
Other than that, you should ask DLsite. Ask the right one.
I've tried both and both didn't work. I've emailed them already with my invoice. Not sure how long it will took them to reply. This is literally the first experience I had with DLSite and it is not a pleasant one.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
No Gameover 2 this month:

image-web.jpg
As you can see the Gameover 2 is almost done. Warrior Girl took him longer than expected, so we won't get Gameover 2 this time.
The hands spreading her legs are still missing. It'll take about a week.
He's also working on Warrior Girl and estimates, he'll finish it around the 10th next month.
That's it already. A small blogupdate. See ya around the 10th. :)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Gameover 2 goes live! ver. 2.11 is upon us:

image-web.jpg
Except for the new addition of Gameover 2 it's all about those bugfixes.
Contents:
- Addition of Gameover 2
- Fixed a bug that didn't save the "finished game" state after clearing it
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't attack with the ctrl key when you zoomed in and then returned
- Fixed a visual bug in Gameover 2 where the color palette wasn't applied properly
- Fixed another visual bug in Gameover 2 that didn't show certain effects
And that's it for the update. Next on the agenda is Gameover 3, but before that he planned to create more scenes/content for Warrior Girl.
So look out for that if you're interested. :)
i wish this game can break the futa and the loli changshi clothes until they naked
Same, dude. Though I can understand, why he may never implement that: They're not bosses. They don't have the health pool to endure that much damage, so it's only applyable in the gallery. :(
Funnily enough I know a way how to circumvent it: Add a seperate counter for both of them and everytime you kill/dodge them, or rather everytime they respawn, they lose one part of their clothing.
Anyway this'd be a great addition! :D

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
The worst part is that literally 1 page back is BOTH somebody getting banned for asking for a link AND the developer explictly asking people to upload the link... Some people just never learn.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The fact that you still breathing right now might be because you didn't actually imply a direct or indirect requesting for the game file itself, just a curious rumbling wonder if somebody will share there game here, lucky you :coffee: (Edited : Nevermind, he's gone)

To answer what you been asked, no, there'll be no any upload here, game dev himself also been here to directly request that his game shouldn't be share by any piracy mean, it's best that you can support him by find a way to buying one tho, naturally.

Last edited:

mustbe

Reputation score
I wish there was a button to turn off some of the dicks in gameover 2.

comakill23

Reputation score
I wish there was a button to turn off some of the dicks in gameover 2.
I saw the nipple penetration and didn't even bother DL'ing the new version. I don't think it's controversial to say its a more "out there" fetish and could really do with a simple option to toggle or replace with groping.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I saw the nipple penetration and didn't even bother DL'ing the new version. I don't think it's controversial to say its a more "out there" fetish and could really do with a simple option to toggle or replace with groping.
Yeah, it's not my kind of thing either.