What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Update time, boys! Ver. 2.31 is upon us!:

image-web.jpg
Additions:
- Gameover 4 was added to the game (Pic related)
- A button to hide the spider/make it translucent or show it was added (Though it's not completely optimized, will probably get fixed in May)
- Also added an "egg laying only"-Loop

Next up is Gameover 5 with various breast play. It's also the last Gameover for this game. :(
After he's done with this, he'll create a new Gameover for Warrior Girl, so if you're curious about that, check it out.

This is it for this month. Cya! :)

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Minor palette swap bug in new game over, plus an inconsequential and totally okay bug involving torso clothing being worn with bloated belly that I give absolute approval of being left alone, despite looking a little odd on a couple of the other game overs. ;) ;) ;)

Edit: They patched out the COMPLETELY INNOCUOUS clothed bloated belly bug in 2.32, oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
breast play for gameover 5?
all those wait finally worth it

Eden7

Reputation score
Update time, boys! Ver. 2.31 is upon us!:

View attachment 37526
Additions:
- Gameover 4 was added to the game (Pic related)
- A button to hide the spider/make it translucent or show it was added (Though it's not completely optimized, will probably get fixed in May)
- Also added an "egg laying only"-Loop

Next up is Gameover 5 with various breast play. It's also the last Gameover for this game. :(
After he's done with this, he'll create a new Gameover for Warrior Girl, so if you're curious about that, check it out.

This is it for this month. Cya! :)
Bitter sweet, thanks for the update!

kenwood31415

Reputation score
I made a very minor mod to replace the Hornet's abdomen with a stinger:
HornetModStinger.jpg
Be sure to make a backup of your existing data folder, then copy the y7A.swf and y7B.swf files from the archive over the existing ones.

Edit: Fixed clipping on the liquid effect.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
anyone know when will game over 5 update drop?
his Ci-en state after he done with GO 4 for Warrior Girl last month he will go for KFG GO 5 this month, and then WG GO 5 next month.
expect the result this month, no clue when exactly but he promise this month.

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish I can broke both shangshi Loli clothes to naked
That would get me to buy the game for sure. I tried one of the demo versions on the blog a while ago and was really disappointed that wasn't an option. It still looks good, but I haven't seen anything added that's got be clamoring to pick it up.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
That would get me to buy the game for sure. I tried one of the demo versions on the blog a while ago and was really disappointed that wasn't an option. It still looks good, but I haven't seen anything added that's got be clamoring to pick it up.
Same. I bought witch girl immediately once I saw "Nun Yuri Scene". I do hope Koonsoft is adding post DLC content; even if it's pay DLC. This game does feel lacking, hentai-content wise (Or just add more Jiangshi scenes. I'm pretty simple)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Gameover 5 is out now.
True! Version 2.40 is out now!

image-web.jpg
Gameover 5 was added. Various Breastplays such as pinching or rubbing/squeezing them was added.
Since he's finished the Gameovers, next up is a new Gameover scene for Warrior Girl.
Other than that, he mentioned cosplay scenes and they'll take up a lot of time because of the color changing. Let's look forward to that!
That's it for this month! See ya around for the next update! :D

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Other than that, he mentioned cosplay scenes and they'll take up a lot of time because of the color changing. Let's look forward to that!
That's a pleasant surprise, I thought he had forgone doing the cosplays because the color changing would complicate things. Nice to know there's still more content to come.
As well done as the new scene is, I feel the basis of it is somewhat underwhelming for the 5th level's gameover, and more suited as a bonus scene like the one in Witch Girl. Alas, it was one of the two options that won the Twitter poll, so no alternative scene with the Jinguashis like I was hoping for.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Alas, it was one of the two options that won the Twitter poll, so no alternative scene with the Jinguashis like I was hoping for.
I wanted a different result, too. Something similar like the Succubus/Incubus threesome from Witch Girl, but with the Jiangshis. (Damn, why do all of us want to see them naked so bad?:ROFLMAO:)
Well we can't have everything, I'm still content with what we got.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why this game no update until now? This game finish already?
There's one more update this month that will supposedly add cosplay enemies like the orbs and books in previous games, which will probably be the final content update assuming whatever he's making is released in one batch.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Statusupdate for this month:

image-web.jpg
This month is just a little progress-update. It'll take up to the end of the month to finish this.
The hair of the Chun-Li costume is still not done, he plans on changing it into her style. Cosplay scenes in general take a lot of time.
You will be able to change between the cosplay and the regular outfit just like you could in Shinobi Girl and Witch Girl.
The remaining work will revolve around adding effects (cum, wetness, etc.), the enemy and its dick and of course animating the whole thing.
He'll try his very best to get it done till the end of June.