What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

Dicker_Max

Reputation score
I miss virgin-state and fisting content in koooonsoft games ... i hope they will create a new game with it. Any possible chances of new female protagonist game in myth world (so many creatures!). Also will like a young male protagonist sidescroler with foot/boobjob :p Their games are the same ... but i like them a lot! Every next title was better :)
Kung-fu girl/Witch girl are much better than shinobi. Idk why.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Each successive game tends to have improved features and more polish as he improves with Flash. Goes for any decent developer, really.
I don't think there's been any game of his that's had a "virgin-state", at least not a tangible one that affects any of the outcomes when beating the games.

Shame about the delay, but it tends to be par for the course for Koooonsoft. Was half hopeful it would be ready, but the clothing colors/damage seems to add a big slowdown.
Between this, Vitamin Quest 2, and Succubus Heaven building anticipation for new content, the delays sting harder than usual.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game's been updated to 2.51, adding a blue cosplay crystal with the previously shown Chun Li and Tifa cosplays.
image-web.jpg
He couldn't implement color changes with the costumes, but clothing damage will factor into the animations.
The post mentions further cosplay additions being decided by polls, the two notable suggestions being Koooon's own Shinobi Girl and Witch Girl. Considering the official poll won't be put up until mid-July, I predict next update will probably be late August or October at the earliest.

Ellenovia

Reputation score
Sorry if im wrong,

but will Kungfu Girl be a better KroooonSoft game than the previous version (WitchGirl & ShinobiGirl) ? because if I think from some perspective WitchGirl is the best game from Kroonsoft, in terms of enemies, difficulty level (because I feel KG hard level is still easy), besides the gallery and omake features are also very interesting, maybe KG will also have this feature in future? I think this way because I think Kroonsoft will finish KG soon, and for me KG is still lacking when compared to WitchG

Again, sorry if my opinion is wrong

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if im wrong,

but will Kungfu Girl be a better KroooonSoft game than the previous version (WitchGirl & ShinobiGirl) ? because if I think from some perspective WitchGirl is the best game from Kroonsoft, in terms of enemies, difficulty level (because I feel KG hard level is still easy), besides the gallery and omake features are also very interesting, maybe KG will also have this feature in future? I think this way because I think Kroonsoft will finish KG soon, and for me KG is still lacking when compared to WitchG

Again, sorry if my opinion is wrong

I don't see why you are apologizing so much for asking a non inflammatory question followed by a non-inflammatory opinion on game quality. I mean the worst someone could tell you given what you've said is that you'll just have to wait for the dev to make a game that better meets your preferences and that maybe you should mail the dev and ask him if he intends to make a game that meets your preferences (this is beneficial, provided you do not do it in an inflammatory fashion, because the dev gets an idea what stuff his audience wants).

johnnoot

Reputation score
Where do you find the cosplay ball? Can't find them in the gallery
1643132094419.png

Nvm figured out. The password is 4649

Last edited by a moderator:

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope you guys won't hate me for necroing ths thread, but the boss is back and just announced their new game, Space Girl

Game will be developed in Unity, with animations created in Spine.
Author said that this time around they won't add the color editor they added in Kung Fu girl since it was a pain for them to develop it.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Let me the first to say I'm so glad he's snapping out of his madness for a moment to make something he doesn't have to spend years studying.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hell yeah. Don't really mind about the color editor - while it was nice, it wasn't necessary and this character's color scheme is fine. Also no need to apologize for bumping a thread with relevant news, info or discussion. Once more is known about the game, a new thread would be appreciated.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
New artstyle reminds me of Vosmog's games, Xenotake in particular

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the color scheme is similar too. Not exactly the same, but now that you've pointed it out, I can see it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Let me the first to say I'm so glad he's snapping out of his madness for a moment to make something he doesn't have to spend years studying.
WTF did he do? I'm OOTL

IAmAKi

Reputation score
WTF did he do? I'm OOTL
There's been a weird trend where 2D H-game devs with the best artwork and most memorable titles (full flap, Koooonsoft, the guy who worked on Melody Blood for example) have decided to nosedive into 3D game making close to the same time. Despite them having the ability to keep putting out good + innovative 2D titles, they're purposefully wasting years of their life relearning things and trying to obtain a fraction of their 2D game's quality while undermining their fanbase that know them entirely for good 2D games.

Koooonsoft is another one of these mad fools throwing away best of the market for mediocrity.

Look... I can get the whole concept of challenging yourself and wanting to do something different, but trying to learn 3D games, all that crap associated with meshes and joints and articulation while gambling on the revenue of your years-old titles... it only seems like madness to me. Even if they have a side job for money issues it just means they're out of the picture for such a long time. Where will their fanbase be when they come back?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's been a weird trend where 2D H-game devs with the best artwork and most memorable titles (full flap, Koooonsoft, the guy who worked on Melody Blood for example) have decided to nosedive into 3D game making close to the same time. Despite them having the ability to keep putting out good + innovative 2D titles, they're purposefully wasting years of their life relearning things and trying to obtain a fraction of their 2D game's quality while undermining their fanbase that know them entirely for good 2D games.

Koooonsoft is another one of these mad fools throwing away best of the market for mediocrity.

Look... I can get the whole concept of challenging yourself and wanting to do something different, but trying to learn 3D games, all that crap associated with meshes and joints and articulation while gambling on the revenue of your years-old titles... it only seems like madness to me. Even if they have a side job for money issues it just means they're out of the picture for such a long time. Where will their fanbase be when they come back?
Ah, thank you for bringing me up to speed.

Not everyone can be like MATEYDEV and get going on Unreal so (relatively) quickly.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There's also the issue of the quality of 3d work the average JAP PC can handle, which is trash-tier. Meaning that even if said developers could turn out decent 3d models and animations, they've gotta downgrade them so weebpcs will run them without exploding.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's also the issue of the quality of 3d work the average JAP PC can handle, which is trash-tier. Meaning that even if said developers could turn out decent 3d models and animations, they've gotta downgrade them so weebpcs will run them without exploding.
Is this some meme or information I'm too non-japanese/weeby to understand?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't need a particularly good machine to run to eroge visual novels. Net cafes are a thing in Japan because it's more common to just rent a computer for short sessions rather than own your own if you need a machine with high specs.

Japanese gaming has overwhelming preferred consoles to PCs, and so making games for high-end PCs was abnormal for a very long time.

Which is why nowadays a lot of current gen JP games are console games with PC ports, and only certain companies (like Square-Enix and KOEI Tecmo) even bother to do it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, that's about the size of it.