What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Bugfixes, Bugfixes everywhere for ver. 2.12

(it's the same link as before, just updated)

Summary:
- Pregnant belly was added to Gameover 7
- Fixed a bug in Gameover 2 about the broken speed/pattern
- Fixed the O-Button in the gallery
- Fixed a bug where the clothes of the elf boss were not reloaded, when it was resummoned in debug mode

That's it. Nothing too big, but necessary.

QuestionMark

Reputation score
There is a visual bug with the Dark Elf masturbating scene. Her left leg is being clipped by the tentacle. Hopefully it gets fix soon. (Not sure if anyone reported this yet)

Attachments

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
man, i got really confused when i saw "game over 7" and the dev was talking about barely starting work on game over 3.
anyway, my dumbass needs to be reminded how to uncensor. its deleting a file, but which one?
(also, so i dont have to ask again, how do you do it in warrior girl, too?)

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a twitter post/poll concerning the third Game Over scene. Going by the results of the poll, it looks like it'll be a threesome with two of the big muscle guys.
A bit odd considering they don't show up in either stage 3, but I guess stage themed game overs fell off after True game mode anyway.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh no. But Im so looking forward to the Jiangshi having their way with our busty protagonist in a GOR scene

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Version 2.20 + new survey:

image-web.jpg

This update contains:
- Gameover 3 (see pic) was added
- Pregnant Belly
- Fixed a displaying error of the masturbation scene of the elf boss (probably the following one)
There is a visual bug with the Dark Elf masturbating scene. Her left leg is being clipped by the tentacle. Hopefully it gets fix soon. (Not sure if anyone reported this yet)
It was a pain in the arse for him to draw not one but two of the muscle jyangshis. He wanted to update this game faster next time since the last update is already two months old.
He also started a survey on twitter for Gameover 4 + 5. And that's it. let's await the results in the next few days. :)

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From what I could derive from the extremely finicky image translator I used, the options seem to be:
1) Manhole machine Machine fucking + hermaphrodite onaho (?)
2) Upper body shot with various breast play
3) Some kind of insertion with egg-laying Caught in spider web + egg-laying/spawning
4) Ghost blowjob (woo woo woo!) Dirty crest + ghost service with blowjob + masturbation

Edit: Poll concluded with option 3 winning and option 2 as runner-up by an extremely close margin. Updated lines with "more accurate" google translate, where applicable.

Last edited:

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since it's been a month since anyone post on this thread, I hope you don't mind if I ask a question here :

Can anyone actually get the "Random" speed in the gallery to work? Last time I got it to work is version 1.06 I think (still got that version's file around). I believe ever since the update after that, anytime I put the animation to "Random" speed the animation will just stuck on Slow speed and I can't get it to go Random like back in Shinobi Girl or Witch Girl ever.

And it's been so many update already I'm not sure if Koooonsoft realize there is a problem with the gallery here.

Eden7

Reputation score
Since it's been a month since anyone post on this thread, I hope you don't mind if I ask a question here :

Can anyone actually get the "Random" speed in the gallery to work? Last time I got it to work is version 1.06 I think (still got that version's file around). I believe ever since the update after that, anytime I put the animation to "Random" speed the animation will just stuck on Slow speed and I can't get it to go Random like back in Shinobi Girl or Witch Girl ever.

And it's been so many update already I'm not sure if Koooonsoft realize there is a problem with the gallery here.
I've told him about that issue but it seems h hasn't gotten around to fix that problem.

animebeta10

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
i
Version 2.20 + new survey:

View attachment 36410

This update contains:
- Gameover 3 (see pic) was added
- Pregnant Belly
- Fixed a displaying error of the masturbation scene of the elf boss (probably the following one)

It was a pain in the arse for him to draw not one but two of the muscle jyangshis. He wanted to update this game faster next time since the last update is already two months old.
He also started a survey on twitter for Gameover 4 + 5. And that's it. let's await the results in the next few days. :)
I need it, please