What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [肩こりです/Katakoridesu] ピュアホワイト / Pure White (RJ371977)

Mick2000

Reputation score
From the creator of Scarlet Princess:
come a new game with new story and new character
RJ371977 Pure White.png
Pure White, a new Wolf RPG game release this late March:
delayed to late july

Synopsis:
Mashiro Yui is a normal school girl at first glance, but the trust is she was actually a brilliant demon slayer.
Yui keeps her feelings for herself and she continues to fight even today.
The reason why she fights is...

An adventure Wolf RPG game where you can go from place to place explore stuff and get H event, it have casual gameplay so no hard grinding involved in the game.
all the scenes inside the game are all fully 2D animated, character state may change depend on her status such as the boob size, you can even touch her on menu screen on her boobs or lower half
game have recollection room where you can watch all scenes you have triggered, but the game allow you to trigger most of the event again without the need to go to the recollection room

Controls: run on Wolf RPG, control work like average Wolf RPG games out there

Fetishes: Sexual Harassment, Groping, Rape, non-human intercourse, Tentacles, Big Boobs, Breast Expansion

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game not available yet, thread moved to GUC. Should really pic one or the other between the RPG and ADV prefixes by the way, they're meant to be exclusive except in rare cases.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Game not available yet, thread moved to GUC. Should really pic one or the other between the RPG and ADV prefixes by the way, they're meant to be exclusive except in rare cases.
terribly sorry, by the time i hit the Post button i notice it got posted on the wrong section and i see no way to move it myself.
regarding the tags, i have hard time with tagging, the game itself is RPG but you did adventure around the world so i did pick both, feel free to take one off or say which one should be

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Not sure if it's stated in the rules or not but ACT takes precedence over RPG and RPG takes precedence over ADV.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Scarlet Princess looks pretty good, why am I only hearing about it now?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
sad news, game release date pushed far back to late July.
dev wish he could release it on April but doesn't seem possible

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

another terrible news, dev claim that he won't make it this July as it is not finished...
1. he keeps adding stuff that isn't part of initial plan, while this is nice and make Pure White have more content that previous Scarlet Princess (as current state goes, Pure White has overtaken Scarlet Princess in number of H-content already) it's also adding load of works to dev which in result being delayed plenty of time like right now
2. dev do this development as full time job, claiming he could do 20 hours a day work for this but he overestimate himself.

tl;;dr, the game is ready when it's ready, when it is? who knows, definitely not the dev. see you when it's ready

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope he dont mimic raredrop dev and start adding more stuff and pushing the release further away.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

another blog update from dev. he said this time he should be make it in time, story wise is 99% completed, animation only 1 left to work on which can be considered as already done
all that left to do is:
-cross-section view function (x-ray view)
-recollection room
-full test play from start to finish
-???
he ask if people want the cross-section view function or skip it so the game could really made it this time so he open a vote section for it. if all goes well then we could expect release mid September

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

announcement update from dev. the progress of the development almost cut close, every single core content such as story and H-event are all completed, he currently doing the cross-section view (x-ray view), recollection room, and test play for debug. so far it progress good for him, he found plenty of bug and deal with it ASAP. also he claim that the cross-section view feature is just something he came up on whim so he ask people to understand if the quality of this feature is not as good as other game.

also in this game you can get pregnant like every other rape game, but dev make additional system that let protect the character from getting pregnant which can be turn on and off.

last and most important, he declare the date of the game launch will be on this month between 18th-19th, less than 10 days and the progress is as good as completed. hope nothing happened

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

update from dev, he finally declare the game is finished and is ready to launch. unfortunately, it won't be today or tomorrow as he predict from last news.
when the release date is decided he will make another news on Ci-en

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
all right, it's finally here

the release of Pure White has been decided to be on 22nd September at 00:00 JST.
with quite the price of 1870 yen, 30% launch discount to 1309 yen. seems expensive but keep in mind that every single scene is animated, even the standing CG too

EDIT: dev make correction in his post, the normal price is 1760 yen, while 30% launch discount will be 1232 yen. basically it's cheaper than he initially said

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
finished the game in 2 hour less sit, not 100% complete but at least 80% Hscene opened.

gameplay
it's actually as simple as gallery collecting, there's no stat or grind bullshit you need to deal with in order to progress things. the only time it get grindy is when you need to open certain event but the problem is that said event need Yui to be high or she refuse to go

graphic
it looks nice and on top of it all of them is animated, not the best but great as it is.

the only problem i ever had in this game is how the gallery don't have all scene unlock button on top of no hint or clue given to get the locked scene. i hope they add it on future update.

dev make a post announcing the game release and at the end claim that he gonna make additional content update for the game, this is the same like his previous work Scarlet Princess that keep getting update and massive addition so we can expect more
Can someone point out to me how to translate wolf engine games? A link would do.

try AdventCirno Mtool, i personally don't like Mtl when enjoying game so i haven't actually try this yet to see if it works
https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/
hit the thread in case you have trouble

Mangaking0

Reputation score
Here's the download link as well, I gave a save that I'm pretty sure is a full gallery save 20, and save 19 is an end-game save with the final boss just north

Last edited:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone know where i can find the missing scenes and title?

missing 1 title and 2 events in recollection
ScreenShot_2022_0922_19_19_02.png ScreenShot_2022_0922_19_19_24.png