What's new

RPG Shota [く~るシスター/coolsister]エリナと機魔の都 (RJ01104336)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a shame that combat H is less in this game as I really like those and as some have mentioned, makes the Struggle mechanic feels a bit underused. But in his latest Cien post he did say ppl can still suggest scenes or functions they wish to see as additional content and he'll think about it.

Also, seems he's already got 3 ideas proposed for his next game.
Modern setting with transforming heroine (magical girl I guess)
Modern setting with shota protagonist and multiple girls
Fantasy setting with shota protagonist travelling together with a mommy-type party member

My vote (if he ever puts it up to vote) would be for the first one.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's a shame that combat H is less in this game as I really like those and as some have mentioned, makes the Struggle mechanic feels a bit underused. But in his latest Cien post he did say ppl can still suggest scenes or functions they wish to see as additional content and he'll think about it.

Also, seems he's already got 3 ideas proposed for his next game.
Modern setting with transforming heroine (magical girl I guess)
Modern setting with shota protagonist and multiple girls
Fantasy setting with shota protagonist travelling together with a mommy-type party member

My vote (if he ever puts it up to vote) would be for the first one.

I'm afraid dev would go full shota next game. It's no secret that he likes shota since all his games, shota routes tend to be more detail than the rest., at least they are avoidable. It would suck if his next game is just shota only.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm afraid dev would go full shota next game. It's no secret that he likes shota since all his games, shota routes tend to be more detail than the rest., at least they are avoidable. It would suck if his next game is just shota only.
Yeah, he does mention he really wants to do a shota game.
For me, if he proceeds, I'll likely skip the game but still wish him the best. Then hopefully the following games he'll go back to having female protagonists.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not into male MC games personally. Hope he sticks with FeMC.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Would it be different if it is a shota or futa-loli with a group of females, from young to mature woman?
Or perhaps a cool, comedic, and somewhat-beefy guy who yearns for a slow-life and doesn't have the mentality of a rabbit in heat, but was forced into lewd adventures due to his females companions and the enemies female executives?... Wait, wasn't there a tower defense game based on this? No? Well then, do make one.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda exciting, the dev is considering doing a dlc or version 2.0 update to the game at some point.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, seems a lot of people have requested for an append / dlc, so he's thinking about it but can't promise anything yet since he's already done all the scenarios he wanted in the base product.

For now, he's working on releasing v1.10 in January where he'll draw and add around 6 new CGs for a few scenes.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Ver1.10 has been updated. Some bug fixes, added H status screen CG, battle standing picture, & battle damaged animation to the reminiscence room, and added new scenes with 10 CGs.