What's new

RPG RPG Maker [く魔王] 身賭 thousand horizon (RJ189203)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No screenshots, but art looks okay.
Card Battle RPG and Flash.

The game consist of adventuring part and romancing part that you have to manage.
(tl;dr - you need to go out hunting to get energy to do H scenes)

Each day you can choose to go out or stay home for sex.

If you go out,
You go to town to buy gear (they're basically HP/atk upgrades, you can only buy each once but they all stack), items to use in combat or for H scenes. (each shop has 2 pages of items)
You can go to the field to fight monsters to gather...let's call energy.
If you're already at energy cap (40), the girl will buff the damage you do and take massively, making fights much faster if you want to farm the victory reward.

If you stay home and choose H scene.
You basically take intimacy action on the left side, using up the energy gathered to gain 'warmth' as well as increasing her trust/perversion values.
You then spend warmth points for H scenes.
But each scenes have special conditions that can unlock variations.
In the demo
If you have certain amount of trust value and have Chain item from the shop, when you do the H scene, you'll have the option of binding her with the chain and rape her instead of the default masturbating.
The girl also have dangerous days, though initially it'll be unknown. (the trial doesn't allow any pregnancy stuffs)
Interestingly you have to 'confirm' pregnancy otherwise it won't count (can't do that in demo so no idea how it'll work)

Combat is a card battle.
You have SP and Focus, which you gain by successfully hitting enemies (or use items), and you can activate skills if you have enough.
Note that you lose Focus if you get hit.

There's 12 cards total:
4 Peasants
2 Fox
2 Merchant
2 Bow
2 Lord

Bow beat Fox which beat Merchant which beat Bow, so those 3 basically form a rock paper scissor
Peasant lose to everything, but will hit for 5x the damage if used against Lord
Lord beat the rock paper scissor trio.
You and the enemy will be given 3 cards each initially, with 6 laid down.

Before you choose your card each turn, you can swap a non-Lord with one of the 6 face down cards.
Then you pick a card, either hit/take a hit or a tie result in nothing.
Then you both take a card from the face down cards.

At the bottom right there's counters for how many of each cards remains in the pool. So for example if there's only 4 peasants and 2 merchants left, and you have both of those merchants, then you know you're going to get 2 hits in for sure.

When you win a fight you get some energy and get to open a chest with random reward, ranging from permanent stat bonus to blank.

The more you advance the story, the more H scenes gets unlocked (sadly only the 1st one is available in the demo)

Bit off topic, but is Flash that hard to unpack these days and edit?
Thinking maybe do least a U.I Translation, but will know once game comes out how hard that can be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 身賭 thousand horizon

They just posted an update on pixiv. Progress is still going and they will release a trial version(with 10 hours of gameplay) on booth soon.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
:v So, apparently this game is 'definitely' coming out early September based on what the author mentioned on the DLSite.

And some info just so DarkFire doesn't obliterate this thread:

The game consist of adventuring part and romancing part that you have to manage.
(tl;dr - you need to go out hunting to get energy to do H scenes)

Each day you can choose to go out or stay home for sex.

If you go out,
You go to town to buy gear (they're basically HP/atk upgrades, you can only buy each once but they all stack), items to use in combat or for H scenes. (each shop has 2 pages of items)
You can go to the field to fight monsters to gather...let's call energy.
If you're already at energy cap (40), the girl will buff the damage you do and take massively, making fights much faster if you want to farm the victory reward.

If you stay home and choose H scene.
You basically take intimacy action on the left side, using up the energy gathered to gain 'warmth' as well as increasing her trust/perversion values.
You then spend warmth points for H scenes.
But each scenes have special conditions that can unlock variations.
In the demo
If you have certain amount of trust value and have Chain item from the shop, when you do the H scene, you'll have the option of binding her with the chain and rape her instead of the default masturbating.
The girl also have dangerous days, though initially it'll be unknown. (the trial doesn't allow any pregnancy stuffs)
Interestingly you have to 'confirm' pregnancy otherwise it won't count (can't do that in demo so no idea how it'll work)

Combat is a card battle.
You have SP and Focus, which you gain by successfully hitting enemies (or use items), and you can activate skills if you have enough.
Note that you lose Focus if you get hit.

There's 12 cards total:
4 Peasants
2 Fox
2 Merchant
2 Bow
2 Lord

Bow beat Fox which beat Merchant which beat Bow, so those 3 basically form a rock paper scissor
Peasant lose to everything, but will hit for 5x the damage if used against Lord
Lord beat the rock paper scissor trio.
You and the enemy will be given 3 cards each initially, with 6 laid down.

Before you choose your card each turn, you can swap a non-Lord with one of the 6 face down cards.
Then you pick a card, either hit/take a hit or a tie result in nothing.
Then you both take a card from the face down cards.

At the bottom right there's counters for how many of each cards remains in the pool. So for example if there's only 4 peasants and 2 merchants left, and you have both of those merchants, then you know you're going to get 2 hits in for sure.

When you win a fight you get some energy and get to open a chest with random reward, ranging from permanent stat bonus to blank.

The more you advance the story, the more H scenes gets unlocked (sadly only the 1st one is available in the demo)

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, that sounds kinda interesting. Let's see how the full version pans out...

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
◇作者より◇

最新情報 9/6現在

長らくお待たせいたしました。

もうすぐ販売開始となります、いましばらくお待ちください。

◇ From the author ◇

Latest information 9/6 as of now

I have kept you waiting for a long time.

It will soon be on sale, please wait for a while.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
shit happened and now the release date is TBD and since the only thing I like in the game is that hot red head, this really pisses me off, anyone know what happened?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is too hard....
cant beat the witch after that 2000+ life the 2nd will be 99999 life the hell
wats more this game is too time consuming bcos i dont understand wat im doin anymore
n wat does baby counts for??

edit:Im finnally able to enter Confinement but sadly im stuck again on this puzzle.... solve a few of them the rest..... no clue at all..... there's a guide but with i dont wats wat T_T
plsss some translate those Guide for puzzle for confinement scene DX

Edit2:I give up i cant open the box on item menu idk where to search for the key to open the door i'll w8 for some hero to finish this puzzle thing T_T

Last edited:

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Keep getting this line every time i'm about to start a battle

It will not be loaded.
Have you moved the files in the game?
All swf files are in the same folder in the same folder
please leave it.
The game does not progress so please reset.

any ideas? never have successfully loaded into a battle.

korrdan

Reputation score
This game is too hard....

Edit2:I give up i cant open the box on item menu idk where to search for the key to open the door i'll w8 for some hero to finish this puzzle thing T_T
open box - 1 0 (dont push) 4 3

Last edited:

kamakichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to deal with the witch ? I assume I missed something, since she has virtually infinite hp ?

korrdan

Reputation score
How to deal with the witch ? I assume I missed something, since she has virtually infinite hp ?
right after u kill her 1st time, read t text. there will be title of skill. when hp 99999 u need use this skill.
Thx To koudan XD but idk wat it did though here the clue
i added 2 on it
/SPOILER]
how to get through the door with text on it?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[SPOILER="Clue said:
how to get through the door with text on it?[/spoiler]
sorry like u idk too but the door thing i only guessed it cos like that light switch where u click on the spot to appear but that 1 didnt appear means its something else but since u mentioned it as the door then IM right XD
im still stuck on many puzzle i cant even fuck her DX n idont even how to raise the affection bcos everything just decrease it
so like b4 we can only w8 for a hero to solve this thing n w8 patiently hopefully it wont be to long where we forget n think like "oh there was that game"
i pray this wont turn like the one i played b4 where i sought help but only to respond 4months? or was 6months? but time can only tell

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
got the game working, so better question now. Where/how do I purchase the handcuffs? cause I can't read Japanese and don't feel like working my way down the shopping list if I can help it.

thanks!