What's new

RPG RPG Maker [く魔王] 身賭 thousand horizon (RJ189203)

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello!

I am also stuck at the 9th scene of the game (kind of escape-puzzle game?)...
Advanced a little but still stuck... japanese puzzle without a proper translator is just nuts for me...
Found some nice hints at:
But still stuck...
Anyone know if etigoya-san is near?
I am sure he will be able to help us pass this...

Thank you in advance!

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally Done XD here's the Update
Now the only thing left is that door XD n again were stuck gud luck to us o7

Edit:FInally done it XD
now here's Clue:No touching
thats the last riddle guys ofc if u still dont get it i wont tell it anymore n try to figure it urself for a little challenge ;) hehe

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
got the game working, so better question now. Where/how do I purchase the handcuffs? cause I can't read Japanese and don't feel like working my way down the shopping list if I can help it.

thanks!
Old routine just grind some money n try to buy the things on the shop
dunno wat it is too i forgot sorry
n just progress on the story n everything will be unlock O_O

kamakichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A detailed walkthrough for the puzzle thing would be much appreciated, on top of the pictures. It's hella confusing especially without a good enough understanding of Japanese
not sure how to figure out the weird secret door locked after using the colored cog.
I managed to get two endings depending on whether she was super angry or regular angry, not sure how to get a happy one/another one. We gotta wait for an update for the other scenes, right ?

Last edited:

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well... so far got some endings for the 9th scene, but still... got BAD END 1 (You get killed by her), BAD END 2 (The entire dungeon is flooded and both die), BAD END 3 (She dies), and the Birth END (This is probably the good one). After giving birth you can open the door were you see the damn black cat and saids something about 50 points and then a couple of scenes where she gets Bersek... and then you start the damn 9th scene again... am i missing something? If so, please tell... i think has something to do about getting her to like the H-stuff... but so far i can't find a way to do this... please help!
Thanks in advance!

NaaaaaniMan

Reputation score
Oh God I hate this game... I can't japanese... Oh no....
Plz Save me....

Tinza

Reputation score
Full save pls I Still playing but still confuse about it and get some scene bot still can't get any future or some one can tell me where save file too and when I did not play for time my save file will gone too

Last edited:

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Sorry for necroing a thread over 3 years old, but I just got the game and I'm trying to solve the 9th scene puzzle. I tried following the guide that Seikatsu has, but It looks like I still can't get a couple puzzles solved. I can't get the fake wall to open where the slime statue was to get to the door (cna't open the jar either), can't find the red cog, there's a 3 color puzzle on the wall I can't solve, can't find a way to open any of the drawers next to the microwave, etc. If someone can help me with this it would be very appreciative. Thank you.

bokchoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing a thread over 3 years old, but I just got the game and I'm trying to solve the 9th scene puzzle. I tried following the guide that Seikatsu has, but It looks like I still can't get a couple puzzles solved. I can't get the fake wall to open where the slime statue was to get to the door (cna't open the jar either), can't find the red cog, there's a 3 color puzzle on the wall I can't solve, can't find a way to open any of the drawers next to the microwave, etc. If someone can help me with this it would be very appreciative. Thank you.
Try . It's in japanese but should take you through the puzzles if you use google translate.

The door where the slime statue is only opens once you reach one of the two endings, so don't worry about it until after you solve all the puzzles. 3 color puzzle answer is red 1, yellow 4, blue 5.

Make sure you have all the dialog unlocked (see the bottom section of the linked guide, point 1). Once you solve all the puzzles (other than the door), start again from day 1. Then follow point 2 or 3 of the bottom section of the guide I linked to get the 2 endings. Both involve talking to the heroine in the right order, giving her a set amount of water, and performing certain actions. If you follow the endings right, you'll get a cutscene and the door will open.

If you're a fan of this game, you can also use the name at the bottom of the page as a password for his other game (肉遊び) once you beat it. Good luck.

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Thank you for the guide. I got farther than I did, but I'm stuck again. It might sound stupid, but I don't know how to give her water..... Plus, do you know why I can't move around in the 9th scene in the game, but can do it when I put the scene9.swf in Standalone Flash Player?

bokchoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't help you with technical issues beyond saying you should use an official copy from dlsite and start the game using start.exe, not start.swf.

To give her water:
1. Screenshot 1: Go to the room with the water/bread behind the glass door. Click on the white text in the red box to unlock the dialog option, then click on the green circle with blue button (see blue box). Once it zooms in, click on the green circle until it makes one full circle (should be 4 times, with the blue button back on top). The glass door should open.

2. Click on the bread, then click on the water. When you click the water, it should show screenshot two. Choose the option in the red box on the right to keep the water to give to the heroine.

3. Go back to the heroine and choose the talk option (top right) in screenshot 3. This should give you a number of topics to talk to her about, which are mentioned in the guide I linked.

4. To give water, you need to already have talked to her about food (you already selected the 食事について option in the top right). If you talk to her again, the 食事について option should be replaced by an option to give water in the top right. See screenshot 4.

5. You can only collect water/bread once per day. You can check the day by looking at the number in the top left of screenshot 1 (1日目 is day 1). The number underneath the day is the number of actions you have remaining in the day (行動残: 11 is 11 actions), which is the number of times you can move between rooms. To get to the next day, just move between rooms until the day changes.

Attachments

Blobitied

Reputation score
i managed to get the good ending but what now in scene 9s?

bokchoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i managed to get the good ending but what now in scene 9s?
There's just 2 good endings: escape alone and escape together.

Once you get the escape together ending, all that happens is you unlock another ending/credit scene in the main game. The creator was going to make more endings but never did since he lost his data.

Blobitied

Reputation score
What do you have to do to unlock the other sex positions

kinkkong24

Reputation score
That's the thing. I started it with start.exe and clicked on the 9th scene, but it goes to the double doors with with three buttons and a piece of paper with a 6 and a 2 on it and won't let me do anything else....I couldn't even move between rooms. The only way I could continue was scene9.swf and standalone. I also still can't find her chained up.

Edit: Nevermind my last comment that was my stupidity not realizing basic function....But I do have the same question as Blobtitled. How do you get the other sex positions with the character? All I can do is spread her knees a little and have sex with her when her orgasm bar gets to 75%.

Last edited by a moderator:

bokchoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There aren't other positions, unfortunately. The creator was going to implement them but lost all his data while working on it, so he never finished them. He put one of the other poses as a separate game that's included as a free update if you download the latest version from dlsite.