What's new

[WIP - Full] Kunoichi Botan enokippu translation

OP
Asutype

Asutype

Reputation score
My laptop got a prob, i lost the last save of my translation but I have my backup in my external drive. So I will continue the translate when I will buy a new computer in October. Sorry to keep you wait, i thinking finish this translation before september but i got a work and will going college the next month.

I will finish this translation be sure. (Sorry for my bad english)

LordOfGears

Reputation score
My laptop got a prob, i lost the last save of my translation but I have my backup in my external drive. So I will continue the translate when I will buy a new computer in October. Sorry to keep you wait, i thinking finish this translation before september but i got a work and will going college the next month.

I will finish this translation be sure. (Sorry for my bad english)
Heavy stuff man but at least there was a backup. Don't worry about it, the update is always appreciated.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hello kind sir,

could we just have a little update of the situation ^^ see if u could work on the patch i know that u had some real life work so i dont want too bother you just little curious about the progress

thanks for ur time :D

OP
Asutype

Asutype

Reputation score
hello kind sir,

could we just have a little update of the situation ^^ see if u could work on the patch i know that u had some real life work so i dont want too bother you just little curious about the progress

thanks for ur time :D
I still progress a little every day, but I got my new laptop and start school so I will be able to translate more after homework.
I lost the last update of my translation because my old laptop got a problem but it's fine, it's will be more easy to translate with my new laptop.

Saiki

Reputation score
I still progress a little every day, but I got my new laptop and start school so I will be able to translate more after homework.
I lost the last update of my translation because my old laptop got a problem but it's fine, it's will be more easy to translate with my new laptop.
Asu, thx.. I will be waiting. Thank you for the hard work

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for translating this. Hope you are able to finish this. It's one of the best games from the last few years!

Goblin Slayer

Reputation score
Looks like kagura games are giving this game an oficial translation, will you continue with this patch? or are you working for them now?

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like kagura games are giving this game an oficial translation, will you continue with this patch? or are you working for them now?
they did? where did you get this news? afaik there's no kunoichi botan in ther upcoming release from their website

Kotsusai

Reputation score
It's on Steam, just search for the game on the Store. Although the game's not coming so soon.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for translating this. Hope you are able to finish this. It's one of the best games from the last few years!
+1

Definitely one of my favorite authors. The game is *creatively* awesome, just like his previous game. Nothing like most boring games that are released nowadays. I can't recommend it enough.
Just wish there some anal scenes ;-;

OP
Asutype

Asutype

Reputation score
I stopped my translation because i saw the translation release on steam (sorry i forgot to write something here), sorry for everyone i didnt finish the translation quick due to school work but i will make a other translation when i will finish my japanese school. Sorry again for make everyone wait.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I saw the steam page of the game as well. Guess we gotta wait now

Kotsusai

Reputation score
The game's release date on Steam has been set to January 4; I was expecting to take quite some more time until release but I'm glad I was mistaken. Now to hope that my wallet survives the winter sale that's coming up.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that was fast, when they said Q1 2019 i already expected end of february or early march. 2019 gonna be a great year for hrpg

Sinom

Reputation score
Hey, guys! I represent Kagura Games and would like to mention that "Kunoichi Botan" has been released and is available on Steam, Jast USA, and MangaGamer. I hope you guys will consider buying if it strikes your fancy. Don't forget applying the uncensored patch from our website if you decide to buy it on Steam. :)

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's also available on Fakku but just a heads up as of this writing although you can purchase it there you can't download it yet as "content does not exist"
Slightly annoyed but figured I'd give others a heads up.