What's new

VN/TEXT Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Ninpocho 1-3 Walktrough

Well if you got an older version cause you bought it before the patch....
and you reinstalled it cause you got computer problem or so?

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Well that's kinda sad. There was actually fairly a second version of the game. When it was first put up, it was of extreme difficulty that would make your eyes bleed. There were tons of glitches and bugs too. Eventually he just remade tons of it.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Ok...i think i got to the main problem...

I seriously need the patch.... at day 21 Koka Castle get into action and attack your girls every night, wich cause them to be unable to act and a massive loss of Hp and Energy.

If you try to beat those Koka guys in the mission... i just need to say....every normal enemie there is as strong as an hard Boss.

Practicly not possible to beat it like that cause you run out of money if you ever had some...and you girls will be that weakend (1 Hp, 1 Energy) every low bob monster could kill ya with 1 hit.

Well that means i am stuck as long as i cant get the patch...

Edit: patched to v1.20e but there schould be a v1.25 but didnt even find it on the creators site (Dl.site was writing about 1.25 but only accessable as member)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theres no 1.25 even if your a member on the dlsite. when i downloaded it a couple weeks ago there was none at least.

grolik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok...i think i got to the main problem...

I seriously need the patch.... at day 21 Koka Castle get into action and attack your girls every night, wich cause them to be unable to act and a massive loss of Hp and Energy.

If you try to beat those Koka guys in the mission... i just need to say....every normal enemie there is as strong as an hard Boss.

Practicly not possible to beat it like that cause you run out of money if you ever had some...and you girls will be that weakend (1 Hp, 1 Energy) every low bob monster could kill ya with 1 hit.

Well that means i am stuck as long as i cant get the patch...

Edit: patched to v1.20e but there schould be a v1.25 but didnt even find it on the creators site (Dl.site was writing about 1.25 but only accessable as member)
You need to let a few of the girls out of the daily action. They will remain awake at night and watch the camp. The Koka will not surprise-rape you this way. I am not sure how many are required. Three is enough, but less may be enough as well. It may also depend on the action points they have together.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Wow you registered for the Forum just to tell me that, nice one ^^
I apriciate it greatly ^^

Here is an unfinished walktrough a little bit of it, it will still take a lot of time to write it until the end, cause there are some things i didnt get yet like there is a red lock with 2 pictures from Lord and Vesper but even if i get them both with me the locks still dont open.

Well look into the walktrough, maybe you know some of the special fieldskills of each girl.

grolik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just couln't help myself ;-)

Here is what I know. I haven't played this for a while and did not finish it actually.

Skill level-up will add skill points that you can used in training (in camp):
Training can increase:
- maximum attack / shinobi gauges
- cooking skill
- investigation skill (action points per day)

According to the developer's blog Hunger/thirst reduce stamina/energy to 1/3.

Shinobi gauge can be used for blocking: hold <-

Some links with additional info. Maker's site:

Unifinished translation (look at older posts)

Hongfire discussion (older posts contain some useful info)

Skills of the girls (I use the names from Ryuusei's blog where possible):
Kamikaze (Divine wind) - everybody moves at fastest speed
Enbu (Fire dance) - see hidden treasure and passages,
- has two forms: hit X
Katana (Sword) - pick locks
Saya (Sheath) - active character regenerates stamina
Yoiya (Xiaoye) - disarms traps on chests
Mari - counter attack: hold ->
Koro (Killing?) - tell info on enemy when encoutered
Sakurai (Shrine Maiden) - better support (cover)
- something with invincibility
(both are unsure, I never got her)

Moonchaos

Reputation score

That is indeed interesting :)

Cooking skill huh.... anything like you get an extra?
or can find better recipes...whatever ^^

Enbu is called Lord, the 2nd form is called Honootakeshi
Yoiya is called Vesper
Koro is named Killing
but i think this are all the codenames.

It would be far easier if i could read Kanjis ot at least know how to translate them into Hiragana/Katakana

Well anyway thanks for the infos.

Reputation score

To open the red doors with the pics of the two girls you need to have ONLY those two girls in your party.

Also, there's a quiz section, and that is going to be a pain in the ass, especially with only having Translation Aggregator to translate. I have a cheat sheet I made to try and get past it, and it works well enough for me, but it might be difficult to make a universal guide to that section. I could do my best to transfer it over to a spreadsheet (whatever the one that comes with Open Office is called), but even then it might not be that helpful; most of the notes are written to be useful to me (e.g. I may call something a "white carrot" when you think it looks neither white nor like a carrot.)

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think Kunoichi's special skill is auto HP recover in battle, could be wrong as I haven't played the game for some time now.

Katana (Sword)'s second special skill is the ability to open blue (And I think also green) Locks with her ninjisu point.

When you exploring with only one character and gets knocked out, you get a gameover scene instead of transporting to the dungeon I think.

Also a question, is there a time limit for this game? As in if you don't complete in certain number of days you get auto-gameover. And also, anybody know how to get the secret character? (I think there are 2)

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I dont really get it, mabe cause of the crappy translation but well....

1. talk to the smiley with big eyes
2. they all turn into yellow dots and you cant see any difference, i dont even see a pattern to this, they are all on the same position, every time but the smiley changes...
I think it is like if the smiley is there the next one is some sort of mirrored or stuff like this.

Edit: nevermind found the one ^^, easy if you get it once

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

mhhh i am a litle stuck with the Mountain and Fire Temple...

- i dont know what to do with the Panty Maniac, he just talks about he want to buy panties

- in the temple the Shrine Maiden is needed but i didnt get her yet (I think i have screwed that up)
It seems like she can be gotten in Franky Meadow there the Monster with the little Shrine and Dango is, my guess is you need to give some sort of sacrifice to summon her/ lure her out, but dunno if it is really like this.

Reputation score

Panty maniac? That dude in the mountain stage, once you start climbing the mountain? Pretty sure you need to talk to him with only the non-bomber black-haired girl and the dual-personality one. Yoiya and Enbu, I think their names are.

Also, I don't think you can get the shrine maiden until your second play-through, though I could be wrong on that.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Update, first playtrough finished 2nd started.

Still a lot of missing infos but at least you get trough the game.
If someone knows how to translate Kanji please translate the extras you get with points at the main menue. Like 80 points = Special Skill lvl +1

Thanks in advance :)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Update, first playtrough finished 2nd started.

Still a lot of missing infos but at least you get trough the game.
If someone knows how to translate Kanji please translate the extras you get with points at the main menue. Like 80 points = Special Skill lvl +1

Thanks in advance :)
Try using a kanji recognition program (I'm sure there's some on the web, a quick google search get me to this )

Use that and a translator should get you by somewhat.

.- . I have such program on DS so I don't know which site is best at this.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Wow thats an awesome page, thats what i was looking for ^^

Thanks a lot

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

So, for anyone who has KN3, here's a clear save if you can't manage to beat it. I'm sad though, my original clear save had over a thousand points to spend, and this one only has 265. But that's still enough to load and fill someone's CG meter up and watch some scenes. This game is hard as hell, and beating it with this few points took me eight hours of playtime. Which is A LOT in this game because that doesn't factor all those times you fail miserably and hit F12.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I tried to translate the extras but failed cause it is not really kanji it is like a mix of hiragana and katakana but in 1 field i just dont get it xD

Maybe there are some nice extras which help you at your 2nd playthrough but let me say this it gets much harder at thre 2nd play even if your charakter still have their lvl. Cause the enemies power up as well and have now plenty of Hp.

I think you need about triple the time in the 2nd playthrough.

If anybody understands Japanese or whatever they are mixing together there pls take some time and help us out to clear what the extras are.

The last one seems to be coins xD

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried to translate the extras but failed cause it is not really kanji it is like a mix of hiragana and katakana but in 1 field i just dont get it xD

Maybe there are some nice extras which help you at your 2nd playthrough but let me say this it gets much harder at thre 2nd play even if your charakter still have their lvl. Cause the enemies power up as well and have now plenty of Hp.

I think you need about triple the time in the 2nd playthrough.

If anybody understands Japanese or whatever they are mixing together there pls take some time and help us out to clear what the extras are.

The last one seems to be coins xD
Sure, I could give it a shot. Here's the translation I came up with for the extras (starting from the left column and reading down; the numbers in parentheses are the clear points required to unlock):

(60) Increase all characters' technique levels by 1
(50) Reduce all characters' levels by 1
(25) Increase all characters' attack/defense by 1
(20) Increase all characters' max vitality/energy by 1
(20) Increase all characters' luck by 2
(20) Phoenix gum +1
(10) Magic key + 1
(10) Flirtation drug + 1, Calming drug + 1
(10) Meat + 5
(80) Unlock clothing manipulation in CG mode
(50) Unlock cut-ins in CG mode
(60) All ingredients + 1
(45) Increase all characters' skills by 1
(20) Increase all characters' satisfaction gauge by 15
(20) Increase all characters' friendship by 1%
(15) Yoiya's diary + 1
(10) Cooking tool set + 1
(10) Shoujo comic + 2
(10) Water + 6
(5) Money + 30

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

You guys are awesome!

Alright, knowing how in KN2 your Luck stat was pretty much the most useful stat period, I'll pump all the points in this save into luck and make everyone on level up have luck up except Kamikaze and Sword (Blonde haired and Blue haired ones). At least I think that was their names. Anyway, it seems the difficulty increased. Hopefully this attempt will bring results. :p