What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Take it. It's what you deserve

The next update is what has me really interested though, the artist mentioned that he was extremely motivated for this next enemy, and it's exactly what I wanted to see as well.
The next enemy is that tentacle girl looking one right?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If You guys do post a link(Not Requesting one) Please put a save with it.

Exacto

Reputation score

I'm not posting a save because if you have a save from an older version then it will work just fine, just go and kill the new enemy to get the gallery item drop. Also, this game is super easy and short, you can finish it in 30 minutes, maybe an hour if you take it really slow

cell943

Reputation score
Is the gallery broken for anyone else? I've gotten most of the items, but the only enemy that appears in the gallery for me is the ground tentacle.

khunanonza0

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Ver 0.55 pls

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
huh neat apparently ver 0.56 is out now as well...I think.
Nah, looking at the post theres actually no game link attached. Though it does seem that the developer occasionally skips update numbers (i.e. he didn't release ver 0.54 and skipped to 0.55) if the added content isn't enough (or perhaps for some other reason

EDIT: NVM, it seems I'm remembering wrong. The dev has yet to skip numbers, thanks for the heads up Exacto

Last edited:

Exacto

Reputation score
There is actually a 0.54, , it added the pink zombie ladies.

The new update, 0.56, is scheduled for the 30th.