What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
V55 got posted on the 95 site.

Exacto

Reputation score

A better version, with the actual newest enemy

Edit: Author released 0.57, it doesn't add any new enemies, but it does add some minor map changes in preparation for the next update. I can post it if people want, but it's essentially identical to 0.56.

Last edited:

BelSlut

Reputation score
how exactly does the gallery work?
I collected items and the doors go open. but nothing is inside?
using the item does nothing?

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
0.56 seems to be bugged, usually you'd press P or something similar to spawn an enemy, but it doesn't work in 0.56.
Can't say anything about 0.57, but it definitely worked in 0.55.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
0.56 seems to be bugged, usually you'd press P or something similar to spawn an enemy, but it doesn't work in 0.56.
Can't say anything about 0.57, but it definitely worked in 0.55.
If you mean spawning an enemy in the gallery room, it seems to only work if you go there by fast travel. If you enter from Lizzie's home, it doesn't work for reasons unknown. Also, you press A now, instead of P.
That said, I mysteriously cannot heal any negative conditions like paralysis, slime, and horniness. The powder normally does that, but it cannot be used anymore.

BelSlut

Reputation score
If you mean spawning an enemy in the gallery room, it seems to only work if you go there by fast travel. If you enter from Lizzie's home, it doesn't work for reasons unknown. Also, you press A now, instead of P.
That said, I mysteriously cannot heal any negative conditions like paralysis, slime, and horniness. The powder normally does that, but it cannot be used anymore.
thx. got it working.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@WolfRyu Are you serious?! I thought those options were about whether the effects would be displayed, not if they can be removed! Oh, fucking hell, I'm retarded...

Thanks for opening my eyes, dude.

BelSlut

Reputation score
How do I get the item for this door? I tried killing those big blop things but they just dont take damage.

ScreenShot_2020_0602_16_30_59.png

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
is it a guaranteed drop or random? Im pretty sure I got everything.
It's guaranteed. The stage hazards that can't be killed drop their items from chests, like the floor tentacle.

Exacto

Reputation score
is it a guaranteed drop or random? Im pretty sure I got everything.
Specifically, it's directly north of the 2-3 checkpoint, the one next to the octopus boss. One of those chests is a mimic so be careful.

cell943

Reputation score
What does the confusion status do, exactly? The one inflicted by those mind controlling eye blobs.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What does the confusion status do, exactly? The one inflicted by those mind controlling eye blobs.
Confusion drains your SP. I don't quite understand the logic (I'd have assumed some sort of exhaustion state to do that), but yeah, it drains about 10% of your SP each tick.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
While this game has some great pixel scenes, it's also pretty fun for an rpgmaker title made into a run and gun.

I hope more japanese game devs will do more with the rpgmaker engine rather than just making barebones static CG rpgs. Almost all of them are so forgettable.