What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
While this game has some great pixel scenes, it's also pretty fun for an rpgmaker title made into a run and gun.

I hope more japanese game devs will do more with the rpgmaker engine rather than just making barebones static CG rpgs. Almost all of them are so forgettable.
In fairness, the game is made with Wolf rather than RPG Maker, which in some ways has better support for a more action-oriented game anyway.

Apart from that, if you want to talk making a better game in RPG Maker, there's certainly plenty of options available, including making use of relatively static images in a more dynamic manner. Combine a bit of dynamic presentation with mechanics that matter, and it quickly becomes more memorable.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
they're definitely aiming to get the last of the bunny outfit animations out on the 25th, whereas there's a chance the forest enemies'll be split to the end of the month - though it's not guaranteed.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
Super neat game,tbh!.Love some me some amazing pixel art animation~

Btw, is up on the creator's ci-en!

Edit:Forgot to mention,the Ci-en post says the next update will be on November 27!

Last edited:

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Super neat game,tbh!.Love some me some amazing pixel art animation~

Btw, is up on the creator's ci-en!

Edit:Forgot to mention,the Ci-en post says the next update will be on November 27!
Omg the new jellyfish animation is awesome.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
0.68 is now the public version, for anyone interested.
'Public version' doesn't really matter much; IIRC you're locked to the first area which hardly changes between updates.

Recent updates include some bug fixes, but also -
The forest area and it's enemies - some kinda angry turnip things
An version of the turnip that turns into a girl enemy,
some other miscellaneous additions,
And the updated version of the jellyfish animation which isn't in the trial version as far as I'm aware.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
'Public version' doesn't really matter much; IIRC you're locked to the first area which hardly changes between updates.

Recent updates include some bug fixes, but also -
The forest area and it's enemies - some kinda angry turnip things
An version of the turnip that turns into a girl enemy,
some other miscellaneous additions,
And the updated version of the jellyfish animation which isn't in the trial version as far as I'm aware.
The new jellyfish animation is in there as it's a first area enemy, plus i got the 0.68 demo which is how I know that.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is absolutely beautiful. Facehuggers and Ghosts in the same game? With a good looking protag? I'm in.

Does anyone know how to get to the Sunken Ship area within the latest version? I've gotten everything else, but can't figure out the trick to access this area.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Yeah, this has been a surprisingly good rpgmaker-like title. It's kinda easy most of the time but eh, the bosses provided some challenge. Also the scenes are pretty hot.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, this has been a surprisingly good rpgmaker-like title. It's kinda easy most of the time but eh, the bosses provided some challenge. Also the scenes are pretty hot.
I really like the trap situations you can get into where you have to face off against level 90+ monsters. Has anyone with the latest version accessed the Sunken Ship? It's driving me crazy knowing there's a new area I can't get to (though I don't think the boss is done just yet, there are enemies there).

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To reach the sunken ship travel to the warp point 1-4 after you've unlocked the grenades

Use the bottom left exit and hug the left until you see a path leading off to the left side of the screen, partially obscured by a foreground wall.:

In the new area will be an... "enemy" that will take 0 damage from anything except for grenades, once destroyed you can proceed ahead to the sunken ship area, currently theres nothing there except a warp point

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the creators got a patreon now, their also working on a new enemy idea from the looks of it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Looks like the creators got a patreon now, their also working on a new enemy idea from the looks of it.
Got a link to their Patreon? I'm having trouble finding it on their Cien page.