What's new

RPG [クリメニア | Clymenia] 蒸気都市の探偵少女 / Detective Girl of the Steam City (RJ326502)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save for before the first Prison investigation? Tried talking to everyone in town but sitting in the office char still doesn't give any new investigations, think I have done everything else including the steam pipes in the sewers and the mad scientist.

Last edited:

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save for before the first Prison investigation? Tried talking to everyone in town but sitting in the office char still doesn't give any new investigations, think I have done everything else including the steam pipes in the sewers and the mad scientist.
That event can be trigger by talking the people in northwest near they car. If you don't see anyone there, try sitting in the office again. If it sill doesn't work, advance the story by clearing the main quest and wait in the office again.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That event can be trigger by talking the people in northwest near they car. If you don't see anyone there, try sitting in the office again. If it sill doesn't work, advance the story by clearing the main quest and wait in the office again.
The people and the car in the northwest will only appear after getting the investigation from the desk, the issue is that the desk gives me no more investigations even though I have already cleared both endings and every investigation other than this, and have talked to everyone I can find in the city and inside buildings.

zackarov

Reputation score
sleep a few times, that car will appear after a few days each event.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
sleep a few times, that car will appear after a few days each event.
That's after finishing the first investigation in the chain, right?

I do understand that after sitting at the desk and receiving the first investigation request for the prison, you go to the north-west area in front of the museum and talk to the civil servant to start the investigation.
After completing the first, you have to wait 3 days after returning to town to get the next investigation event, and so forth. It's all written in the hints in the gallery.

My issue is that I am not getting that first investigation request when I sit at the desk even after completing everything else.

zackarov

Reputation score
lower the stats that can be lowered when you masturbate before you sleep.
I accidentally lock myself from slum before lowering the stats a lot, so I lowered it using cheats to 0. then I sit on the desk and I got many quests after that.

that's what I do when I don't know what to do after the branching between cops and gangs event.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The 1.0.9 -> 1.0.10 patch appears to be broken, possibly due to differences in the uploaded 1.0.9 version on DMM/Fanza, and the upgraded version from 1.0.0 -> 1.0.9 (via sequential patches). Another possibility is that the 1.0.9 patch provided in the MEGA repository in this thread is bugged somehow (not likely assuming user got all of them from the Clymenia blog). Or maybe devs just didn't code the 1.0.10 patch properly.

The error essentially says something about a file to be added already existing, and something about an error while modifying a file.

[エラー] 新規に追加しようとしているファイルは既に存在します.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.

It reverts changes and cancels itself after that.

I've tried it twice (redownloaded vanilla copy and started patching again from scratch to make sure I didn't screw something up) and no luck. Also tried the downloading the latest 1.0.10 from their main site and it didn't work either.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
lower the stats that can be lowered when you masturbate before you sleep.
I accidentally lock myself from slum before lowering the stats a lot, so I lowered it using cheats to 0. then I sit on the desk and I got many quests after that.

that's what I do when I don't know what to do after the branching between cops and gangs event.
My sanity stat is already at 0

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...should I or should I not ? ...
OK, about that 1.0.10 patch: while it's possible upstream goofed generating it, making it work it actually easy.
...so, the error says something about a file already existing despite being marked as new in the patch(at least by GTr gibberish); fortunately just moving the two text files in the main dir aside suffices - patch recreates them; again, looks like a goof up

Most of it is touching all the images again - I wonder if it's simply due to a *revert* of the encryption key or was it actually changed to yet another value. (well, technically, I could simply check, but I feel like pointing this out)

On unrelated note: does anyone have plans to do something before the thread gets locked ?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
edit : since all the 0 post of Leao are exactly the same, and have the same link, I suspect phishing or other malware tentative. careful...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
edit : since all the 0 post of Leao are exactly the same, and have the same link, I suspect phishing or other malware tentative. careful...
Right. It's best to never click shortened/anonymous links if you don't know the person posting it, because you never know what's behind them (though there are ways around that if you know what you're doing, such as browser plugins, but I doubt the majority of users go to that much effort). It doesn't help that this is a literally brand-new user who's posted the exact same link and generic message in multiple threads as soon as they joined. I said something to the mods about it almost as soon as it went up, mostly because I'm curious as to what their stance on URL shorteners is, though I imagine someone joining and spamming their links in a bunch of threads all at once is looked down upon, either way.

That being said, you can add a + to the end of bit.ly links to see a preview of where they'll lead you. I didn't actually go to the site it showed, but the site calls itself "English Patch", at least, and seeing as how it's the exact same link being posted for multiple games, I doubt it's an actual patch for each of those games. I'm wagering that they're trying to generate traffic to their site, for whatever reason, or possibly trying to get people to download something that might or might not be safe.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Right. It's best to never click shortened/anonymous links if you don't know the person posting it, because you never know what's behind them (though there are ways around that if you know what you're doing, such as browser plugins, but I doubt the majority of users go to that much effort). It doesn't help that this is a literally brand-new user who's posted the exact same link and generic message in multiple threads as soon as they joined. I said something to the mods about it almost as soon as it went up, mostly because I'm curious as to what their stance on URL shorteners is, though I imagine someone joining and spamming their links in a bunch of threads all at once is looked down upon, either way.

That being said, you can add a + to the end of bit.ly links to see a preview of where they'll lead you. I didn't actually go to the site it showed, but the site calls itself "English Patch", at least, and seeing as how it's the exact same link being posted for multiple games, I doubt it's an actual patch for each of those games. I'm wagering that they're trying to generate traffic to their site, for whatever reason, or possibly trying to get people to download something that might or might not be safe.
That and they have the empire state building as their address so its most likely fake and probably using translations by other individuals.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated and thread unlocked.

Tentalover

Reputation score
New game+ bring over sophie state including reason and virginity.

There aren't item that restore reason
But when you clear the game, you received CG unlocker so no reason to grind in order to reduce her reason. Kinda bugged, in a way that if you choose to go back and restore which route to choose, the unlocker would be gone even if you don't use it. So use it and save that game state over a new save game slot.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone have news on Clymenia's situation. I mean I've looked at his ci-en page and it's been 6 months since his last update I hope he's doing okay...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have news on Clymenia's situation. I mean I've looked at his ci-en page and it's been 6 months since his last update I hope he's doing okay...
He last posted in Twitter in April:

Still a while ago, but they might just be busy with other stuff.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Clymenia released a content update for this game, 1 normal event and 10 mini events. I think his Cien says it is only for Fanza right now. Maybe we can see it in a few weeks on Steam or such.
Based on Cien his post today.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Clymenia released a content update for this game, 1 normal event and 10 mini events. I think his Cien says it is only for Fanza right now. Maybe we can see it in a few weeks on Steam or such.
Based on Cien his post today.
He also wants to update civil fighter 2 on steam with new events

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Clymenia confirmed that the new events are being translated and will be updated on Steam.