What's new

PUZ Shota [KuroCat] A shorty priest and A big sister and Monster Girl's pull pins dungeon (RJ01010873)

Troy168

Reputation score
Author:

Game link:

Currently: The full game is released.

Synopsis: A short priest and his big sister goes into the dungeon in search of treasures. However, they get separate as the two must solve puzzles by pulling pins in order to either escape or get the treasure that's in the room. However, the two must face the dangers from spikes and lavas, as well as monster girls that infest the dungeons. Should the monster girls get to the priests, the two priest shall suffer different fates for each of the five monster girls.

Pretty simple to play. Your character will stand and wait for you to pull some large pins out of their way and towards their destination, which you do so with the mouse. If you pull pins out in the wrong order, you'll have to restart the stage. You can restart stages or go back to the main menu using the blue or pink arrows on the bottom left corner, respectively.

Contains:
Shota
Pertifications

Last edited by a moderator:

someonebored

Reputation score
Just the short intro had me in stitches, this ought to be good.

EDIT:
Game cleared, it was fun.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
Is it possible to unlock this?

Mod edit - Image removed due to shota content

Last edited by a moderator:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Got a warning when I went to unzip the file: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml. Anyone else?

OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Got a warning when I went to unzip the file: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml. Anyone else?
I have that issue as well. But it seems that the creator was well aware of this and has put this down.

This game was created with Clickteam Fusion 2.5.
The file of this work contains two game applications and a readme.
Due to the nature of the application created with CF2.5, the application may be blocked by anti-virus software.
It seems that it may be repelled.
If the game itself is not found in the file,
Temporarily turn off your virus software and try downloading again.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have that issue as well. But it seems that the creator was well aware of this and has put this down.

This game was created with Clickteam Fusion 2.5.
The file of this work contains two game applications and a readme.
Due to the nature of the application created with CF2.5, the application may be blocked by anti-virus software.
It seems that it may be repelled.
If the game itself is not found in the file,
Temporarily turn off your virus software and try downloading again.
Thanks.

Ran the game after that, did a full scan, and got no issues reported. False positive.

blerghit

Reputation score
Is this bug or are tentacle girls supposed to be lava proof? stuck at 5-8, cant proceed past tentacle girl, lava drop on her does nothing.

someonebored

Reputation score
Is this bug or are tentacle girls supposed to be lava proof? stuck at 5-8, cant proceed past tentacle girl, lava drop on her does nothing.
I cleared the game and just replayed that stage to be sure, here's how you can pass it: first, get rid of the tentacles in center of the room, then the tentacle girl will disappear once you drop lava on her.