What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kurogoma Soft] Ruruka Craft (RJ325561)

Reputation score

From the developers of and the Moonlit Witches games comes an RPG Maker game where you gather materials from a dungeon to construct tools and buildings to progress your little town! Battles are pretty standard turn-based stuff but with battle rape.

Controls are the same as any other RPG Maker game.

Story from DLsite:
Ruruka is on the verge of failing classes because of her terrible crafting results, so she's send to a remote island for a summer vacation of supplementary lessons!? She must explore dungeons in search of materials, and craft everything from items, to equipment, to houses and wells! As she builds the island up, so too do villagers come to live there. Middle-aged men, rich geezers, pure and innocent boys, and even elves!?

Fetishes:
Slimes, Tentacles, Rape, Onee-Shota (for like a couple scenes)

I mainly post because I was disappointed by a few setbacks -- especially not having any effects for the CGs.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Having issues finding a magic core, any ideas where I can find that?

ray1999

Reputation score
Thanks for the file with unlocked gallery, but I can't open the game since it showed that file corrupted

Attachments