What's new

RPG Ci-En Active RPG Maker Loli [KurogomaKnights] The Labyrinth of Ragnell (RJ399428)

Nepko-

Reputation score
image-990-c.jpg

Summary rewritten from JP Ci-en:
This place was once destroyed by the Witch of Calamity. The City of Ragnell is a city where various human desires swirl in search of the legacy the Witch of Calamity left behind.

Shiro, a witch's apprentice, has a habit of slacking off.
Her teacher, Clonia, a great witch who took in and raised Shiro, suddenly tells her:
"Go to the Labyrinth of Ragnell and find the heritage the Witch of Calamity left behind. Until then, you are not allowed to come back."

The Labyrinth of Rangell is an RPG in which Shiro tackles the Labyrinth of Ragnell in search of a certain treasure.
  • Capture the Labyrinth while defeating Erotic Monsters and find what the Witch of Calamity left behind!​
  • Explore the City of Ragnell, a city built around the powers of the Labyrinth. A semi-lawless zone, despite order being somewhat stable as of recent, perhaps it's still too dangerous for our cute mc?​
  • Meet other sub-characters in Shiro's journey. Her actions may lead them down a bad end?​
  • Use any method to conquer the Labyrinth and find the treasure! Find materials to strengthen weapons, accept quests from the guild, or sell her body to earn money.​
Controls are standard RPGMaker. Enemies wander the map and start battle on contact.
There is no Battle H, but you get scenes from losing to enemies.

image-800.png
Main protagonist's name and the one you'll be controlling is Shiro. White Haired Kemonomimi cutie.

a.png
(Full H samples on Dev Ci-en)

f8f3d0bb56067f1c7e5365ee796449f7.jpg
(Partially crudely blurred by me. It's on dlsite)

Sub-Characters
image-800 (3).jpg
(Partially blurred, again.)
The game uses VX assets, but the game is being developed in RPGMaker MZ.

Game has been delayed a lot, but seems to be finishing up soon. For now, it's set to be released in Late June.

シロ.png

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
DLsite notice started:

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried the demo on DLSite, probably the same as what was on Ci-en. It's maybe an hour long, and very standard RPGMaker fare. Your clothes can get torn in combat, but it doesn't really matter. All the scenes are either HP=0 game-overs, or prostitution for money in various forms. Once your reach the end-of-demo marker, all scenes can be unlocked in the gallery.

Kitty is cute though. I like her expressions.

RockCat

Reputation score
The game got delayed it'd seem, DLsite shows release date around "Late November".
Sad.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
After multiple delays and a brief hiatus on article updates, developer came back last month and has estimated a release date of Late June.

The mc is cute, but I wasn't impressed with the Trial Version when I played it back then, so I was a bit sad it may become a more generic feeling game.
However, some interesting stuff was shown in the recent two articles. That and the delays presumably to work on the game more, it gives me hope that they've polished the game a lot. Looking forward to it again. That said, the two articles since the dev came back does not reveal enough to make up for the almost five months of silence, so not sure how much was added. Here's hoping

It seems the dlsite notice was also edited and has new images and stuff, so that's nice. Will also update the op since it's been a while
Also, Loli tag added due to one of the new sub-characters.

Bland looking starting town was changed and looks less boring
image-800.jpg

Finally art of mc's master. Dev mentioned she's not getting any scenes, though
image-800 (1).jpg

New sub-characters (small sections very crudely blurred. Not sure if it was okay)
image-800 (3).jpg

image-800 (2).jpg

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
There is a download demo button on the DLSite link. It is free.