Re: Dragon Hunter D

Works fine for me, all you have to do is rename the .zip part to .rar

Thanks for the game.

Last edited:

motai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WINRAR.ORG NOT WINRAR.COM btw the.org is their website the .com is a malware hack copy
also its frequent for their to be incomplete downloads on links like that if there is lag so just try to redownload anything thats not the right size

Last edited:
U

Ulmf14

WINRAR.ORG NOT WINRAR.COM btw the.org is their website the .com is a malware hack copy
also its frequent for their to be incomplete downloads on links like that if there is lag so just try to redownload anything thats not the right size
Actually, RARLab is the official site of WinRAR.

rarlab.com/download.htm

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The things i would do for more english or translated games :(((( is there even a translated version for this?

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I keep getting a compressed file is empty error.

edit: nvm I changed the file from .zip to .rar in 7zip and it worked just fine

Last edited:

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually you don't need to press the X button,but rather the A button to pull of combos(well at least for me the X button does not start combos,but A button does...you press it instead of the attack button when you're on a attack,item use,run away screen,but have to first hold the directional button first and then press an A button...

As for when to press it well you first need to hold the direction button that you will use dependant on the type of attack...if you want additional attacks you need to use a specific combination...For example after you use up + A button you can add right + A attack,and after that left + A,and after that finally down + A which is basically a guard or a temporary power up or evade up which is again dependant on the type of weapon used...
Note that you can't use left + A attack after up + A attack...it has to be done in that specific order for some reason(well at least it holds true for dual swords...i only tried the comboes with the basic knife that you get at the begining before i switched to dual swords)...

Now when doing a first combo attack you will have to input a next combo attack only after you have heard a clang of a weapon(basically when your weapon hits the target)...It requires a bit of practice,but it works reasonably well and you'll use combo attacks instead of the basic attack all the time anyway...
Also note that different weapons have different combo attacks...For example Dual-swords make you have double strikes on all your attacks,so i score a max of six hits instead of a 3 standard ones for all other weapons(so that's my weapon of choice,even if it does not have an added bonus to defence that most of other weapons do).

I hope that this explanation is helpfull...if you have any other questions ask away...
ah thank you it would seem the beginning post was little confusing to me

1. Up + A: basic slash -> 2, 4, 5
2. Right + A: upward slash -> 3, 4, 5
3. Left + A: downward slash -> 4, 5
4. Left Right + A: spin slash sideway -> 5

5. Down + A: Guard (reduce all incoming damage until you do an attack)

this actually maid think to hit the number keys :p til I read your post and the one guy that said it has a in-game menu for combos...but still a little tricky to pull off.

little off topic: is there a request thread for cg? because im sorta a sore loser XD(mostly meaning I see myself losing im gonna run lol)

back on topic do her in-game outfit change too(im also sorta a person who like seeing new outfits on the character)?

lastly...you going down GIANT FLOWER:mad:

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.
Has anyone got a downloadable translation for this. Going on a binge of this dev monkey's games?