What's new

ACT RPG WolfRPG [くろと] Flash of Aries/閃紅のアリエス (RJ304663)

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ304663_ana_img_main.jpg

Controls:
WASD to move, Z to interact, S to open up menu, Q to open up the map.
In dialogue or events, C hides the text box, X or mouse wheel opens up the message log.
In combat, Z is your main attack button, X is a counter, and C is to activate the EX mode. The first set of tasks will act as a tutorial regarding these controls.

You can assign skills to your directional buttons, allowing you to perform the skills in combat by pressing Z + the corresponding button. You can continually perform and chain skills together as long as you have points in the skill circle, which can be found beside your character's HP at the bottom left.

Gameplay: Gameplay is a typical RPG where you go around from point A to point B to progress. In between are what seems to be seamlessly fast-paced combat that involves you learning enemy attack patters for counters and chaining multiple attacks together.

Story:
You play as Aries, a female adventurer who roams around the world, completing various tasks and eventually being roped in a series of events wherein she must help prevent the disaster that pervades the world.

Fetishes: Non-consensual, GOR on some bosses, Prostitution.

I've personally only encountered the groping scene at the beginning and a bath scene. All H so far seems to be CG.

Planned release date: Mid-February 2021

DLsite page: (Demo available)
Ci-en page:

Apologies for the bare-bones explanation in this post. I don't speak Japanese and I haven't had the time to play the game more. I'll update this OP with more details once I find more time to play the demo.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
The gameplay preview on DLsite actually looks dope! I didn't know these things (even just the 2 tile high characters like that) were possible in WolfRPG.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really cool game, pretty impressive what they have done with WolfRPG.

Extracting the text for translation is a bit difficult though which is common with games like this running on an RPG engine, having to rely on character recognition to navigate the menus, I did sort of get dialogue working with textractor by disabling the minimap.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demo is really long. It's also hard, the parry timing is tight and you can't heal in fights, unless I'm missing something.

Several enemies can stun and molest the girl. At first it's just the human enemies, but then some tentacle thing, which does more than just molest, and an octopus boss, who's a pain in the ass to fight btw. Judging by the game video on dlsite, the human enemies will also be able to do more than molest in the full game. But I don't think any do in the demo.

It's pretty fun to just play though, due to trying to get off the best skill combos. Feels a lot like playing a Tales game imo.

Last edited:

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
encountered a bad bug were if you have too many bandit kills from the hideout the game softlocks you at the harbor town
edit: looks like the dev knows about it and theres a update on there ci-en

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh thats a bug? I just thought for sure the demo just ends there.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The demo is really long. It's also hard, the parry timing is tight and you can't heal in fights, unless I'm missing something.

Several enemies can stun and molest the girl. At first it's just the human enemies, but then some tentacle thing, which does more than just molest, and an octopus boss, who's a pain in the ass to fight btw. Judging by the game video on dlsite, the human enemies will also be able to do more than molest in the full game. But I don't think any do in the demo.

It's pretty fun to just play though, due to trying to get off the best skill combos. Feels a lot like playing a Tales game imo.
wait... what are you supposed to do after all stuff from cow farm is stolen.

StarRoad

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have a save that's after the game breaking bug at the harbor town?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wait... what are you supposed to do after all stuff from cow farm is stolen.
I don't really recall for sure since it's been a few days since I played through the demo. I think that's about the time you go to the bandit dungeon. Leave the town to the south. The bandit dungeon is in an area kind of south southeast from the 2nd town. Clear as many of the dungeon maps as you can, once you get to the 3rd town you can turn them in for money. Don't waste your healing items, if you die you can restart at the beginning of the map you died at.

There will be switches on different floors that unlock a room on the floor with 3 bandits, in the room you get an object that emits light. After which go to the last floor and after clearing through it there's a boss fight with 3 bandits.

After that there's still some events and I think at least 2 more boss fights in the 2nd town. One of which I found to be obnoxiously hard. The 2nd respawn option after you die makes the game easier, but I'm a bit stubborn about not using that sort of option.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't really recall for sure since it's been a few days since I played through the demo. I think that's about the time you go to the bandit dungeon. Leave the town to the south. The bandit dungeon is in an area kind of south southeast from the 2nd town. Clear as many of the dungeon maps as you can, once you get to the 3rd town you can turn them in for money. Don't waste your healing items, if you die you can restart at the beginning of the map you died at.

There will be switches on different floors that unlock a room on the floor with 3 bandits, in the room you get an object that emits light. After which go to the last floor and after clearing through it there's a boss fight with 3 bandits.

After that there's still some events and I think at least 2 more boss fights in the 2nd town. One of which I found to be obnoxiously hard. The 2nd respawn option after you die makes the game easier, but I'm a bit stubborn about not using that sort of option.
my character refuses to leave the town from south or east though.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
aaaah! that's what i had to do!
btw, is the massage minigame in the demo?
Yes...
You must reach the town with ocean in it (last village in the demo), advance the story a bit until you can wear swimsuit (or not, because i just notice the massage person after i got the swimsuit), the person is in the inn (left door from the entrance)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, now that everyone has made it this far... is there anything besides cg-only and molestation-only?

And for god's sake, let me ask again, is this voiced?!?

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I might have missed some scenes. the Squids have some tentacle "penis" insertions. Some instances of the bandits has Paizuri rape. I think its the scripted ones . Theres a massage parlor that raises stats and it has some molestation? in it.

As far as healing in battle is concerned, when ever you do your awakening mode, it full heals you so as long as you do combos to full it up, you have access to that as healing. The game overall was really easy to me and i had fun with it (definitely has a strong Tales vibe). I just dont like the Paralysis mechanic much. For them to do scenes to you, they have to hit you with a paralysis attack, and that forces you to limp and you cant attack for a period of time and then they'll molest you. When you are just fighting mobs generally,avoiding the attack generally isnt hard. But theres a boss fight when they'll be archers that you cant reach that'll spam it, Also the archers in generally are just annoying to deal with in groups because of it.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to get her corruption above 9%, is it locked down here by the demo, or is it tied to something other than getting repeatedly fucked by tentacles?