What's new

ACT RPG WolfRPG [くろと] Flash of Aries/閃紅のアリエス (RJ304663)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to get her corruption above 9%, is it locked down here by the demo, or is it tied to something other than getting repeatedly fucked by tentacles?
The lewdness value only go up if she's willing to do the act apparently.

Also, can anyone give me a save at the beach town? Deleted the demo before but then author went and said you can get to have sex in the massage minigame and not in a mood to slog through the looooong story until that point.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
so tl;dr of how to get actual penetration in the massage

Just cheat engine the money if you don't feel like grinding.

During the massage you can hit C to buy items (one of the cheaper/more expensive aroma/oil each and +3 massage time extension)
Basically just do a lot of erogenous zone massaging to raise her lewdness value.

Once you get over 40 lewdness and the bar on top left is full, do vaginal massage and she'll have the option of accepting it this time.

EDIT: You also need the 20k HIWAI aroma up

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
been playing it, can someone tell me where do you find the squids that molest.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Pretty much the last dungeon at the end of demo.
i am at the massage place (used the save from above) where am i supposed to go from there (or do you have a save in dungeon)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
i am at the massage place (used the save from above) where am i supposed to go from there (or do you have a save in dungeon)
Forgot how to get there + already deleted the demo :v but just try stuffs out I guess.

Rascal

Reputation score
I guess it's already out
it's still the 13th in my timezone but I'm not gonna complain

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so how does the difficulty setting work in this game, from what i see, it goes, Warrior(無双)>Normal(ノーマル)>Severe?(シビア)>Inferno(インフェルノ). I dont know what the first one means.

Nepko-

Reputation score
Is the demo save compatible with the full release? It took a while getting to the end of the demo, kek.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Anyone have a Save at the start of Chapter 03? I Can't seem to beat the kraken when i am on the boat, his shield seems to be unbreakable...

Gallery doesn't seem to have combat rape. just CGs...

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have a Save at the start of Chapter 03? I Can't seem to beat the kraken when i am on the boat, his shield seems to be unbreakable...

Gallery doesn't seem to have combat rape. just CGs...
You back away so it shoot out water waves, then slap that wave back until the shield break, smack it.

Repeat til it dies.

StaticLynx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, got the nightgown for the brothel, got my rank up there super high, I can't for the life of me figure out what moves the story forward now. I just want my damn dancer dress, lmao.

Edit: talk to the succubus in the tent outside the forest, got it, but after that? Idk.

Last edited:

echelond

Reputation score
mtool says there are non english characters in the game and makes it unplayable. Can I fix it or lose hope for translation?