What's new

ACT RPG WolfRPG [くろと] Flash of Aries/閃紅のアリエス (RJ304663)

leoutoeisen

Reputation score
When you are in battle mode (sword drawn), menu is disabled.
Thanks! I didn't notice that. And also, I found out that it's also because of me playing with keyboard while my controller is connected.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just to have it in the clear text:
- is there really no inn/bed there ? (I've already noticed the food recipes)
- what are the *exact* conditions and method for starting that gauge technique ?
- are you sure that technique is working before first boss ?

Edit:
To answer some of my questions:
- bed become active after first boss, but there's a heal spot right before the boss
- gauge techniques become available at the end of first boss fight

Last edited:

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In case someone is doing a new game+ run and wants to have an idea what the options are

Carry over options

Left
Items
Skills
Skill use count
Extend drive? Over drive (D) buff?
Mystery something?? Still unclear what it is
Weapons, armor, accessories
Cooking list
Inherited skills
Level

Right
Money
Adventure log
H status
+100% exp gain
2x gold from kill quests
2x combo rate
2x damage in and out
Inherited skill limit unlock
H gallery unlock

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
tbh, all that carry over bonus really reminds me of Tales of game NG+ grade shop

bazongas

Reputation score
How to i unlock more options when doing stuff in the brothel?
so far can only do the first 3 things one time before i am forced to pick the "quit/stop" option

CooKie-BAKA

Reputation score
How to kill the blue dude (boss)? He puts on his blue aura and I don't hurt him at all.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
How to i unlock more options when doing stuff in the brothel?
so far can only do the first 3 things one time before i am forced to pick the "quit/stop" option
You gotta keep raising their customer levels. basically make sure they came once or more. I remembered hitting around lv.12 before unlocking all the options.
How to kill the blue dude (boss)? He puts on his blue aura and I don't hurt him at all.
Blue boss? is it that bald dude who throws grenades & uses a shotgun? if its your first time fighting him, you are suppose to lose for the plot to continue. So the Main character can get stronger via flashbacks ETC ETC ETC...

bazongas

Reputation score
You gotta keep raising their customer levels. basically make sure they came once or more. I remembered hitting around lv.12 before unlocking all the options.
Oh i see thanks for the heads up i was using your save from your earlier post and for some reason i thought you had all options unlocked there but its np really,you did a great save compilation allready

CooKie-BAKA

Reputation score

Blue boss? is it that bald dude who throws grenades & uses a shotgun? if its your first time fighting him, you are suppose to lose for the plot to continue. So the Main character can get stronger via flashbacks ETC ETC ETC...
No, I have already defeated Bald. The one after him in the depths of the dungeon.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to go into the overdrive mode and use the finisher attack. That should knock him out of his overdrive mode.

nemurihime

Reputation score
Hi guys.
How do you get out of the maze forest for the succubus quest?
i don't know what to do this quest

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Okay so... This time similar in my previous save post. I decided to reupload again with more different scenario.

Save 10 : Dancing Mini Game ( i don't think there are sex scenes in here... but its still a pretty nice game )
Save 09 : Spa Mini Game ( Press C to use the most expensive items in order to enter H-scenes )
Save 08 : Kraken Boss. Go back for mini-kraken for your tentacle needs ( Edited stats to make you OHKO Everything with a nice 20k HP )
Save 07 : Evil Mercenary Boss

Save 06 : Bandit Hammer Boss
Save 05 : Bandit Gunner Mobs
Save 04 : Prostitution All options Fully Unlocked [Whore Lv.21] ( Talk to the counter, pick the second option )
Save 03 : Orc Boss
Save 02 : My Current progress, pretty sure i am around 80% complete at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For me the normal difficulty level for this game is brutally hard. I pretty much can't beat the bosses if I don't outlevel them a bit. All throughout the second chapter I had to stay at least 5 levels higher than the bosses. Never could finish the 2nd arena mission, and by the third chapter I was bored of grinding exp, then got stuck fighting the flashback of the MCs mother or whoever the redhead is. The enemies do so much less damage on the easiest difficulty level that it feels like the difficulty for losers, but damn me if I can't beat the game on normal.

I wonder if being able to read the item descriptions would help. Can only really pick accessories based on the stats they boost. But both weapons and accessories have a lot of different effects. Also there seems to be some system to consume the abilities weapons get, at the smith guy, but I'm not sure how it works.

Last edited:

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For me the normal difficulty level for this game is brutally hard. I pretty much can't beat the bosses if I don't outlevel them a bit. All throughout the second chapter I had to stay at least 5 levels higher than the bosses. Never could finish the 2nd arena mission, and by the third chapter I was bored of grinding exp, then got stuck fighting the flashback of the MCs mother or whoever the redhead is. The enemies do so much less damage on the easiest difficulty level that it feels like the difficulty for losers, but damn me if I can't beat the game on normal.

I wonder if being able to read the item descriptions would help. Can only really pick accessories based on the stats they boost. But both weapons and accessories have a lot of different effects. Also there seems to be some system to consume the abilities weapons get, at the smith guy, but I'm not sure how it works.

Weapons and accessories matter a lot, going based off stats isn't the best way to go about it because then you are going to miss out on many powerful passives. There are various passives that are like +damage %, +crit rate, + % stats, various resists, Ap recovery on counter, Ap on skill link count, stagger resist and + % damage vs certain species.

To inherit skills you need to level a weapon to lvl5, go to the blacksmith, select the 3rd option.

From there you can select the weapon and then the skill to inherit by using various materials. Once you inherit a skill its a passive that exists for the rest of the play through regardless of what weapon you use. From what I can tell they also stack with the same type.

Ex
+3% damage stacks with +5% damage

Assuming you aren't just stacked on gear and stats, I recommend learning how to counter more vs bosses. Also the game becomes almost trivial if you either get the Advanced arena accessory belt or inherit the stagger resist skill from one of the swords.

Stagger resist is super game changing since you can just facetank a lot of fights. This is the belt/ skill

1613704122628.png

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another silly question: is there a fast travel option between towns ?
Cause if there is, I couldn't find it yet.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another silly question: is there a fast travel option between towns ?
Cause if there is, I couldn't find it yet.
Once you basically get to the end of the game, in the last town there is a mage who if you do a side quest for will let you fast travel to towns for about 5k

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there any way to keep her virginity?? She always got fucked no matter what I choose at the brothel event....