What's new

ACT RPG WolfRPG [くろと] Flash of Aries/閃紅のアリエス (RJ304663)

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haven't had a chance to try the full version yet but how's the actual H-content in it? I remember the trial itself being quite fun to play but the H-content was so scarce and spread out it was almost like it was an actual game with H-stuff on the side rather than the usual opposite

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was such a downgrade from their previous work. Wtf.

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get out of the maze forest for the succubus quest?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Game section.

xideru

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't usually comment , but this game is very good , not as H game , but becouse of story . Even without translation you can understand story .
H is okay , not the best one , not the worst one , but story does carry game.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't speak Japanese and haven't invested time to learn to hook or translate on the fly, so my opinion should be taken with a very large grain of salt, but here is my overall opinion as someone who generally loves action and RPG Hentai games with combat rape, including games like this with even pseudo-animation instead of full animation:

Gameplay/action: Pretty interesting. A lot of effort went into it. Sadly, there appears to be 2 difficulty settings which popped up for me when I died (and you will die a LOT to bosses on the default difficulty): 1) frustratingly impossible or 2) overly easy. There may be more difficulty settings but these are the first 2 that pop up when you die. There are far too many boss fights, and sometimes you will have to fight 2 or 3 bosses back to back. On the easier setting, hitting C when your EX gauge is full will return all/most of your HP. On the harder setting it returns maybe like 15% or so.
Playability for those who don't speak J like me: Low. The game is extremely text-heavy, and much time will be invested running from one random person to another for chit-chat. Thankfully you can hold X to blast through most of the extremely long-winded dialogue. You will routinely get stuck and not understand how to progress. I am stuck at the city with the combat arena and do not know how to go any further. Holding C inside of this city brings up a map-selection of sorts, and there is a red exclamation point next to areas you should go for further self-indulgent chit-chat, but only some of the times.
Hentai content: Close to non-existent. Most enemies have no H attack of any kind. The few that do are pretty average, and do not progress much. The sprite-work is actually more impressive than the CG for the most part, but there is no sprite H in the game from what I've seen. How to progress with the story/CG-style H content is not intuitive at all, and you would have to rely on people in this thread helping you for the most part. There does not appear to be a thread for this game on F95 unless I missed it, and I was not able to google anything that seemed reliable.

I do not recommend playing this game unless you absolutely fall in love with the fighting. I feel that it was very disappointing for what it could have been.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gameplay/action: Pretty interesting. A lot of effort went into it. Sadly, there appears to be 2 difficulty settings which popped up for me when I died (and you will die a LOT to bosses on the default difficulty): 1) frustratingly impossible or 2) overly easy. There may be more difficulty settings but these are the first 2 that pop up when you die. There are far too many boss fights, and sometimes you will have to fight 2 or 3 bosses back to back. On the easier setting, hitting C when your EX gauge is full will return all/most of your HP. On the harder setting it returns maybe like 15% or so.
I'm gonna disagree a bit with the boss difficulty in the game, normal mode is on the more difficult end but I wouldn't say anywhere near frustrating or impossible. The game is punishing if you don't know or understand the mechanics for bosses. But once you understand the break and stun gauges for the bosses or more difficult mobs, it is simply a mix of countering and chipping the break gauge to go in for those big combos.

I do agree that boss fights back to back is somewhat stressful though.

Honestly this is probably one of my favorite games this year, the H content is lacking variety but the gameplay is probably better than most of the H platformer or action games that have come out. This game is genuinely complicated though with all the systems in the game especially for gear.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
So... I Just found out that the full gallery doesn't exactly contain all the H-scenes.
So i took the trouble of saving in different situations where you can fully enjoy the combat rape from bosses/mobs & good old mini games~

Here Are the listed Saves which you can enjoy the struggle.

Save 07 : Evil Human Boss
Save 06 : Bandit Boss
Save 05 : Bandit Gunner Mobs
Save 04 : Prostitution Whore Lv.1 Not Fully Unlocked ( Talk to the counter, pick the second option )
Save 03 : Orc Boss
Save 02 : Ignore this save, just a random flashback of the male lead.

[ Edit : Please Refer to Here for updated & better saves ]

For people who are stuck in some parts of the story, please feel free to use mine to skip it over.

FYI : You can Skip the long dialogue by holding [ x ] Or [ 0 ] Or [ Holding Mouse Scroll ]

Attachments

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I seem to be missing something obvious.

It might be one of those 'git gud' things, but:
- there doesn't seem to be an inn / a bed in the first village; are you supposed to sell the drops for cash for the potions ?
- the energy gauge seems to be stuck just slightly below completion and nothing seems to be adding to it; while I rarely get the chains at this time, I did get the notification a few times, but it doesn't seem to affect the gauge
- the materials / blacksmith hint at synthesis and equipment upgrades, but it seems it's doesn't happen before the first boss

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I seem to be missing something obvious.

It might be one of those 'git gud' things, but:
- there doesn't seem to be an inn / a bed in the first village; are you supposed to sell the drops for cash for the potions ?
- the energy gauge seems to be stuck just slightly below completion and nothing seems to be adding to it; while I rarely get the chains at this time, I did get the notification a few times, but it doesn't seem to affect the gauge
- the materials / blacksmith hint at synthesis and equipment upgrades, but it seems it's doesn't happen before the first boss
It isn't obvious but if you buy the food mats from the shop and make rice balls instead its like 50g/25% hp

The special gauge builds off hits, so more hits will fill it, as for why it isn't maxing I don't know, I didn't run into that issue.

The material and weapon synth is not a thing until you get to the second chapter where you're in a major city. You get introduced to it early in the second chapter. Do max out your weapon levels tho, they are useful once you get to chapter 2

leoutoeisen

Reputation score
I seem to have a hard time getting the menu up... Sometimes it works, but most of the time I can't bring it up with the S button. Any advice?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I seem to have a hard time getting the menu up... Sometimes it works, but most of the time I can't bring it up with the S button. Any advice?
When you are in battle mode (sword drawn), menu is disabled.