What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Loli [Kyle Mercury] Fantasy Trainer

Kyle Mercury

Reputation score
Hey! I'm Kyle mercury and I'm making a game called Fantasy Trainer.

patreoncover3.png

Fantasy Trainer is a Ren'py made game with a Fantasy setting where you must corrupt or romance the ex-princess of a recently fallen kingdom.
You'll encounter more girls of different types (Elf, Drow, etc) along the way and bring them under your wing if you so choose.
The game is pretty fresh still but there is more than enough content currently to enjoy yourself. I hope you check it out and I hope you enjoy it!

Software: Mac and PC
Genre: Vanilla Sex, Anal, Loli, light BDSM, light S&M, Rape, Tsundere, Voyeurism, Impregnation

Because of Loli content I cant put a download link here, so if you're interested check out the patreon and try out the game for free!

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If there's loli in the game, then you cannot post links to your game from here. I'll allow the Patreon, but avoid images and download links.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
let's see...
still a bit rough around the edges but for my opinion it is good enough...
it just... I can't do anything to Elizabeth aside of jerking off and getting a handjob from her (she's my favorite in this game)
ohh and I hope you expand the torture section since it still a bit lacking...

and add some computer generated girls to spice up the game... (ohh and city/mansion progression)

by the way can I ask you what's your plan with the game? and when will you update the game?

OP
Kyle Mercury

Kyle Mercury

Reputation score
Elizabeth will be the focus for the next update so don't worry about that. The game is still young since I'm the only one doing the writing and coding for it but I still hope to have decent content and full flesh out the gameplay and characters. I update the game every month with new content. The latest one came out on the 16th

OP
Kyle Mercury

Kyle Mercury

Reputation score
New public release is out for FTv0.5!! Please visit the patreon and help yourself to the MEGA download. Lots of Elizabeth content this update.

OP
Kyle Mercury

Kyle Mercury

Reputation score
Welp, Another build has been released (v0.56). If anyone is interested in checking out the game for free please do.
click for my patreon page.