Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Oh Chesire, you'll service Giselle and Kylie once... one day from now, anything they want for the whole night. Almost forgot," Avandra told the halfling with a wicked grin.

Chesire looked almost livid, but after a few more thrusts from Bob she relaxed and looked like she was enjoying the fun, a grin forming around the tentacle in her mouth as she nodded. Kylie was guided down by Giselle before she could even go down to her knees herself, where Giselle pulled a chair over and made Kylie service her. "Come now pet, time to service your mistress. And drink it all down like a good girl," Giselle told Kylie with a grin, petting her head gently as Kylie went to work obediently.

"Hey now, I never told you that you could play with yourself Pet. Right now your pussy is for my cock exclusively. No fingers, and Bob you stay away from her too or you and I will be having some words," Giselle said, looking over at Bob who seemed more than content to just play with the trio he had all to himself.

If Kylie didn't stop though, Giselle made her stop by snapping her left hand and winking her left eye, which drew Kylie's hands behind her back as if they had just been handcuffed by those cute fuzzy pink handcuffs of Giselle's. While Kylie sucked her off, Giselle moaned softly at first, but after a minute or so she began to sing softly, singing a song of lust which seemed to perk Bob up even more as he ramped up the pace on his three victims, much to Avandra's delight as she actually clapped happily at her two cousins being pounded with wild abandon by the tentacles. As soon as Kylie felt Giselle cumming, her fiance forced Kylie's head down all the way to her hilt, as she pumped her seed down Kylie's throat.

"O-Oh fuck yes my sweet little Slut. Drink it all down, and don't let a single drop leak out," Giselle told Kylie as she caressed her cheek.

After Giselle finished cumming, she pulled Kylie's head off of her cock and maneuvered them both around so Kylie was sticking her ass out again with her hands braced on the chair Giselle had been sitting on, where Giselle began taking her from behind again while Kylie watched the ravaging of the two visible goddesses. Lolth was so into it now that one of her hands was stroking the tentacle in her mouth while her other tickled the one pounding her pussy, urging it to cum inside of her. Sehanine meanwhile was bound up perfectly so she couldn't resist and could only let Bob set the pace. Kylie of course knew that at any time these two and likely Chesire too could stop this from happening, but they weren't, which only told her that they were as horny as she was right now.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie moaned as Giselle got ahead of her, making her suck her off while Giselle watched the show with Avandra, Kylie obediently sucking her off, but she couldn't stop fingering herself, and when Giselle snapped again, Kylie's hands were forced behind her back and held there tightly.

Moaning loudly as it happened, Giselle would see Kylie actually experience a slight orgasm anyway, shuddering and squirming as she squinted her eyes, taking Giselle deep and shivering with absolute hunger as Giselle shoved her down to pump her cum straight down her throat, Kylie's lips locking around Giselle's cock until she was done, not letting any get away from her.

Pulled free, Kylie's mouth actually popped and she swallowed one more time before she was moved around, now able to watch the fucking they were all getting herself, before Giselle shoved back into her cunt, fucking her hard from behind, Kylie gripping the chair tightly as her tight slit tried to strangle the cock ramming into her, moaning loudly and openly as she took her fucking, wanting it more and more. The goddesses didn't do anything to stop it, Lloth was encouraging it, and Chesire, well no one could see her but that hardly mattered.

Kylie came hard only a few moments in, squirting messily around Giselle as she cried out in pleasure, rolling her hips to change the angle Giselle was fucking her from randomly just to make it better for her Mistress. Kylie really did want Giselle to break her at this point, at least for the night, the waves of submission pouring over through the wedding ring, and her need soaking into Giselle, if anything making her feel even more powerful over Kylie, free to do whatever she wanted, and knowing Kylie really did want her to. The only words she managed to finally gasp out were mixed with gasps and moans as she shuddered, close to cumming again. Please... Mistress Giselle. Please... Make me your Slave. Force me to love it.. Please. she begged, clenching down as hard as she could.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I'll force you to love it alright Slut," Giselle told Kylie with a grin, giving her a playful spank on the butt.

Kylie's pussy was still as tight as a succubus' pussy, and Giselle didn't seem to care, in fact she seemed to revel in the pleasure. Giselle took Kylie right there for a good five minutes, letting Kylie cum that first time, but nibbling on her neck and then licking the collar after that, where Kylie felt the tug on her clit as if one of the denial rings was there. Giselle sped up her pace, not giving Kylie time to recover from her climax before building her up close to another. "Oh no, you're not cumming for the rest of the night until I cum. We cum together, or not at all tonight love," Giselle whispered in Kylie's ear as she kept going.

Giselle grinned at Kylie before looking over at Avandra as she pounded Kylie. "Pet Slut, time for a short little walk over to our new friend. She deserves some pleasure too," Giselle told Kylie, forcing her to walk slowly over towards Avandra while Giselle kept fucking her senseless.

As Kylie neared Avandra, the okami woman smiled and spread her legs, lifting her skirt in the meantime to reveal no panties. Kylie was pulled into a kiss by Avandra who then pushed Kylie's head down to eat her out. As Kylie's tongue began to work her, Avandra leaned back into the chair and enjoyed Kylie's tongue. "Mmm, you do have excellent skill with your tongue my dear. Haven't you ever wondered where your incredible luck comes from, hmhm?" Avandra said to Kylie as the young human... no... Genasi assassin began eating her out.

Giselle began spanking Kylie's butt, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to pop a little to give the show of dominance over Kylie. Just as Kylie felt a climax starting to wash over her, it stopped just at the edge thanks to the collar's magics. "Nope, not yet Kylie. Not until I cum. You'll have to stay right there at the cusp until I cum. And I don't feel an orgasm coming on just yet," Giselle whispered in her ear before picking up the pace a bit.

Giselle slowed down though when Kylie inevitably began clenching to make her mistress cum sooner, preventing Kylie's tactic from working so Giselle would cum when she was damn good and ready. After nearly ten full minutes of this teasing, Kylie felt Giselle nearing her peak, and this time she didn't slow down any. The ring let Kylie feel all of the pleasure Giselle was feeling, and Giselle was so close now that Kylie felt the magics in the collar beginning to allow her orgasm to leak through the denial. Finally, Giselle came... hard. Kylie felt Giselle's climax washing over them both, as her own washed over them both as well, their dual orgasms so intense that they both screamed enough to make even Bob stop for a moment to check on them to see if they were okay. Kylie felt Avandra squirt a bit on her face as she licked her to completion too as she and Giselle reached their peaks.

"Oh damn you two are so wild. I love it. Go ahead and have your fun. I'll keep an eye on these ones here for you," Avandra told them, giving them both a wink before Giselle pulled Kylie up and made her walk again while she kept pounding her from behind, making each step a chore, as Kylie could barely keep her legs from collapsing.

Giselle led her upstairs, peeking around to make sure the little lamias weren't around as she walked Kylie upstairs to their bedroom, stopping once in the bathroom and motioning to Selara to shut their bedroom door until the two of them got past. Once in their bedroom, Maria came into the picture and watched them coming in with a naughty grin on her face. "Oh my, taking Slut for walkies?" Maria asked, reaching down and tickling Kylie under her chin as Giselle led Kylie to get onto the bed.

"Aye, just a little one. We're going to have some more fun in here before going walkies again," Giselle replied with a naughty grin before she reached down and urged Kylie over to Maria. "Pet Slut, lick Maria's pussy too. She needs to relax some and since everything that happened earlier your mistress can't fuck her too, so make her feel good," Giselle ordered Kylie, not taking no for an answer.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie moaned loudly but whimpered as Giselle took away her ability to cum, squirming hard as Giselle continued to fuck her, loving it until she was forced to her feet, and walked over to Avandra. Giselle thrust into Kylie with every step she took, using the leash to bend her over slightly and her own steps to force Kylie to move, the assassin panting raggedly and her legs shaking, before Avandra kissed her, before shoving her down to eat her out.

Kylie eagerly dove in, her silver hair soft under the Okami's hands while she used her tongue to her fullest, pleasuring the delicious goddess while her cunny tried to literally strangle Giselle to an orgasm so she could have her own. Giselle wouldn't let it happen though and Kylie spent the next long several minutes whimpering and hungrily eating the Goddess out, willing to do anything to cum. It finally happened as Avandra came all over face, Kylie latching her lips around her clit as she did just to make it better, and whimpering as she licked her clean afterwards before both herself and Giselle screamed in pleasure as they came together, Kylie not letting a drop escape her tight folds.

But then it was back up, and Again Giselle walked her, head down like a slave, each step another hard thrust, and she kept moving, making Kylie continue no matter what. Miles away again from another orgasm until they were back in the bathroom for a pitstop.

Motioning to Selara to clear the room for them, Giselle in the meantime roughly shoved Kylie against the wall, Kylie gasping loudly and squirming as Giselle hammered into her pussy, making her squeal before biting her lip and strangling her own moans as everyone passed before they made it to the bedroom.

Maria then called her Slut instead of her name, only making Kylie clench around Giselle who was now slowly fucking her standing, just to make her writhe in her grip, before she was shoved down in front of Maria, dutifully shuffling forward to start eating out the Vryloka, and working much harder at it as Maria grabbed her head with her hand and pressed her tight to her folds. Kylie wasn't sure what to do now except obey. She didn't want to do anything except obey. This was heaven for her right now. She only hoped Giselle kept this up and took it further and further. There was no safe word now, there was no stopping. She would do Whatever her Mistress and Owner wanted her to do, no matter what, no matter how or who.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Kylie made Maria cum once, the Vryloka priestess groaned and held Kylie's head down against her and made her keep licking. "No no, don't stop yet Slut. Maria's only just getting warmed up. Give her cute tight little asshole a tease too with your fingers, you may use them for Maria's sake because we both love her," Giselle told Kylie, pushing her head down along with Maria.

"Oh fuck yeah Slut, keep licking me. Maria needs another good one, because I haven't gotten any good fucks since Hespera. I've been simmering and waiting for a day like this since we got back," Maria panted, obviously still in a bit of pain, but not wanting Kylie to stop.

Giselle kept pounding Kylie in that position for a few minutes before she came again, where she rolled Kylie over onto her back as Maria maneuvered around to let Kylie still get at her so she didn't ache any from her wounds. Giselle plowed Kylie like that for now, not stopping until she came inside of her again, the pleasure bleeding over from both sides. Giselle began plowing her again without even waiting for her own body to recover, her cock still hard enough to manage this easily. This time when Giselle came, she pulled out of Kylie and spurted it all over Kylie's breasts, which in the transformation had grown a size to D-cups, and Giselle was taking full advantage of them by splattering her seed all over them.

After a while, and three more orgasms from Giselle later, Kylie felt a sense of contentment from Giselle, though she was still aroused and wanted to tease Kylie some more. "Today, you're mine, and mine alone. I don't want to let any other dick inside of your pussy aside from mine today," Giselle told Kylie with a grin as she pulled out of Kylie's pussy to watch her cum barely leaking out of Kylie's tighter than ever pussy. "And now, time for some more walkies. Maria, you stay here and rest, and little spiderlings, leave her alone. She needs rest after that and she's still hurt," Giselle went on to say, giving Kylie's leash a tug as she walked out of the bedroom and led Kylie downstairs.

Before Kylie was allowed out of the bedroom though, Giselle made her drink a potion that changed her shape to that of an okami with silver hair and a silver tail to match, whose tail rarely stopped wagging happily for her mistress. An outfit was put on Kylie as well, a solid black under bust corset that made Kylie's breasts perk up and show better, her mitts that prevented her from taking anything off, and her legs were given little paw looking slippers that made her feet look like they were wolf paws so she could walk on all fours without worry.

They went out through the basement, just to see if Bob was still at it, and sure enough he was, with Lolth and Sehanine both looking a bit pudgier in the belly region than before as he'd obviously egged them. Avandra was still watching them too, making sure they took every egg Bob gave them. "Oh they'll be able to take those little ones and have lots of fun I'm sure," Avandra said with a giggle as Kylie and Giselle passed by.

Giselle led Kylie outside and across the backyard, where she led her down the path that anyone could see her on if they looked out their back windows. Giselle steered her well enough along though so that no children saw them thankfully, else Kylie might die of embarrassment. Kylie was led along to their new house, which had only Brandi at it right now, the rest on break or done for the day from the looks of it. Giselle walked over to Brandi and smiled, with Kylie in tow. Brandi looked incredulously at them before smirking at Giselle. "So... when did you get your new pet, Giselle? I don't recall you girls ever having one this cute before," Brandi asked, looking amused and not disgusted as she reached down to pet Kylie.

"Oh we've had her for a while now, she's just shy and isn't great around people yet. So that's why I brought her here, to get better with people. I was hoping the others would be around but alas," Giselle replied with a grin.

"Oh that shower that popped up earlier made us decide to close up shop early today, sorry about that. I promise we'll make up for it tomorrow and the next day though," Brandi said, petting Kylie's head and scratching her behind her ears.

Kylie who was eye level with Brandi's crotch saw a bulge down there that was unmistakable, and Giselle obviously noticed it too and winked at Brandi. "Well why don't you let me reward you for all your hard work Brandi. My Pet Slut here would love to show her thanks too I'm sure," Giselle said, giving Kylie's leash a tiny tug as Brandi grinned.

"Okay sure, I would love that, and this bad girl's been bursting to have a chance at your pet here ever since you came up, hmhm," Brandi said, going over to a tree stump and taking a seat as she dropped her trousers, to let out her trouser snake, which Kylie saw was a foot long and already half hard just from seeing Kylie like this. "May I have her sweet ass Giselle? After a blowjob of course," Brandi asked curiously, to which Giselle nodded and smiled, telling her sure, that her pet was there for Brandi's pleasure.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie whimpered and nodded submissively, shoving her lips eagerly into Maria's folds, eating her out obediently until she was told to stop, Maria cumming three times while she edged, trapped just below an orgasm the entire time while Giselle plowed her. Again she only managed to cum when Giselle did, truly trapped by the collar's enchantment, crying out loudly right into Maria's folds until she was flipped over and fucked hard again.

But Giselle cheated her this time, after the second hard fucking, Giselle didn't cum inside her, the collar refusing to let her cum with Giselle as she painted Kylie's slightly larger breasts now, enjoying them.

Kylie was more then happy to pleasure Maria as well until she'd seemed to finally have enough, and Giselle insisted on more walkies. She didn't disappoint either. Using the collar to force Kylie's hands behind her back so she couldn't resist as she put the leather mitts on her to keep her bound up, and then some leather paws.

And then it was time for walkies. Going through the basement, Kylie got to see Bob just going to fucking TOWN on the various women there, Kylie pawing at Avandra and motioning, wondering why she wasn't joining in to just for fun. But then a jerk had her walking again and Kylie obediently moved to walk in front of her, but she wasn't as fast as Giselle was.

Taking her time, Giselle walked her almost completely naked out in public, save an underbreast corset that showed her tits off well, and Kylie blushed furiously, indeed embarrassed, not feeling as safe here as in Hespera where such debauchery was more normal, but she loved it, her okami tail waggling around while her ears perked up and swiveled constantly. Giselle had said her pussy was off limits, but she hadn't said anything about anything else and Kylie figured that meant something.

She was walked like that the distance all the way out to the clearing, anyone looking out their back windows or likewise outside seeing her clearly, and her unique physical appearance would make it clear exactly who she was.

She had Never been so horny in her life.

They eventually reached the house, only Brandi there, and Giselle didn't bat an eyelash in offering Kylie up to her as a thank you for building while Brandi pet her, Kylie stiffening up at the words, but not resisting, instead unfreezing, and nuzzling Brandi's hand, mewling softly, a sweet, nervous, but eager little noise in the back of her throught that Kylie would recognize from when they kissed.

Brandi moved to sit down, and Kylie followed, licking her lips slightly, her tail low, perfectly submissive, and when Brandi's cock appeared, Kylie immediately, albeit slowly, moved in, running her tongue along the futanari's length, licking her from head to base slowly until she hardened, before wrapping her lips around her head and moaning softly. She would not speak unless told to. She was just making her way down the first time, when Brandi asked for her ass. When Giselle agreed, Kylie shuddered visibly, her folds clenching behind her for Giselle to see, and she froze again for a moment. But she gave in, she gave up all control to Giselle, and moved to keep sucking Brandi off. She was a slutty little bound up slave. She lived to serve Giselle, and Giselle wanted her to serve Brandi. That thought settled heavily in her mind and her folds clenched again, her tail raising to expose her in a subconscious display of both her submissiveness, and her eagerness.

Her folds were dripping as she moaned her way down Brandi's entire footlong length, before swallowing a few times, and working her way back, Kylie continuing to move unless Brandi wanted that to change some how, or took her head in her hands or her leash to control her, not resisting anything. In truth unable to resist anything. She new Giselle could force her mouth open, or force her to hold her position. There was nothing she could do and the collar stopped her from cumming right there at the thought.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giselle smirked at Kylie as she clenched her thighs together and shuddered when she offered Kylie's ass up to Brandi. Kylie could smell the strong scent of sweat and maturity that came from Brandi as her tongue licked up and down Brandi's shaft. "Pet Slut, you may cum with Brandi, but only once she's taking your ass," Giselle said with a smirk.

"Actually Pet Slut, you know what. I may let Brandi have your pussy, but she can't cum inside," Giselle pondered aloud, seeming to be debating it.

Brandi didn't care what was going on as Kylie sucked her off perfectly, or at least perfectly for her anyway. "Oooh good gods, that feels so damn good," Brandi cooed, caressing Kylie's cheek as Kylie sucked her some more, gulping as she took that entire cock in her mouth.

Brandi didn't hold out for too long before Kylie felt her huge cock exploding in her mouth, her seed spurting out and filling Kylie's mouth. Brandi moaned aloud, holding Kylie's head down to force her to gulp it all down. Before Kylie knew what was happening, Brandi pulled her off of her cock and lifted Kylie up where she placed Kylie down onto her cock, with Kylie's tight little ass being poked at by that large shaft. Giselle winked and snapped her fingers again, where Kylie felt her ass spreading around Brandi's cock with ease, as if it had already been stretched.

"O-Oh goddess your ass is divine Kylie," Brandi said as Kylie's ass came to rest on her lap, the woman's large balls jiggling underneath in preparation for filling that sweet ass her cock was buried inside of.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie did as she was told, tail wagging as Brandi praised her, and working diligently until Brandi got her first nut off, cumming in her mouth, Kylie drinking down every drop, but then it seemed Brandi's patience wore out. Kylie eeped as she was lifted up, before being brought down onto Brandi's cock, Giselle showing off another enchantment to help the foreman into her tight little ass.

Kylie arched her back, neither thanking or mentioning as Giselle said she could cum if Brandi came in her ass, simply accepting the decision and gasping loudly as Brandi filled her. Shaking in her place, she started to bounce, bucking back against brandi's thrusts up into her ass and moaning softly, soon getting louder as Brandi used her for her pleasure, wanting it, being Made to want it. She could cum if Brandi came in her ass. That was all the motivation she needed to show just as much eagerness as she had with her mouth.

Clenching around her tightly, Kylie wriggled and squirmed, rolling her hips and helping Brandi to fuck her harder and deeper, moaning deeply as she took all of Brandi finally to the hilt, shuddering and groaning, eyes fluttering before they started to move again. Kylie did most of the work for her, rising and falling back down onto her cock smoothly, taking it just slow enough to grind as she slid smoothly through her tight little back hole.

Mewling and clenching her teeth, Kylie started to speed up, bouncing a little harder in Brandi's lap, before her mouth opened and her tongue lolled out again as she panted, whimpering as she hit the wall of her peak, now only waiting for Brandi as she stayed right at the edge, getting more and more eager, and desperate for her own release as she went, her only thought being to follow Giselle's order and pleasure Brandi.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Kylie began bouncing up and down her cock, Brandi simply moaned aloud and put her hands under Kylie's ass and helped her bounce along her length. Giselle, Kylie could see, was almost thrilled at the sight of Kylie enjoying this so much, and that she was actively trying to make herself cum. Since Kylie wasn't resisting any at all and was doing most of the work herself, Brandi just sat back and smiled, enjoying the ride as Kylie bounced.

As Kylie's tongue lolled out to the side as she went, Brandi leaned her head around and kissed Kylie on the lips, her tongue easily wrestling Kylie's down and dominating it. Brandi began bucking her hips some more now to meet Kylie's bounces, where Kylie saw Giselle looking aroused again as she watched. Giselle walked over and smiled as she brushed her tip against Kylie's pussy as she made her stop bouncing, letting Brandi keep dominating Kylie's lips while Giselle left a couple of hickeys on her neck in the meantime, and with a single powerful thrust, Giselle shoved her cock in to the hilt inside of Kylie.

The pleasure bled over to Kylie from Giselle, which mixed with her own was enough to make her squeal. Giselle and Brandi smiled at each other and began rocking Kylie between them both as Brandi stood up with Kylie in hers and Giselle's arms. Kylie could only moan, squirm, and clench around the two as they fucked her completely silly, with Giselle moving a bit faster than Brandi to build herself up so they could cum together obviously.

Soon enough, Kylie felt Brandi and Giselle both cumming at the same time inside of her, her belly swelling with the sheer amount of seed they both pumped into her. Kylie felt Brandi's balls slapping against her as Brandi came too, as Brandi didn't stop thrusting one bit and neither did Giselle. When they finally finished cumming inside of Kylie, the two pulled out, yet didn't set Kylie down and continued holding her between them both. "Well you know Kylie, since you're already pregnant and all with my baby, we don't have to worry as much about you getting pregnant by someone else. So in that case, Brandi, if you want her pussy, go right ahead. She's as tight as a succubus you know, so she'll really wring your cock dry," Giselle said with a playful giggle before they turned Kylie around and impaled her on their cocks again, just on opposite sides now.

"Don't mind if I do Giselle. Been wanting to tap this pussy for a while now honestly," Brandi said, admitting her desire for Kylie she'd had for quite some time apparently.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was glad the message was sinking in to Giselle. She loved being treated like this, at least by Giselle, anyone else she'd probably kill. Fucking Brandi with her ass to the best of her ability, she panted and whimpered as the collar kept her from cumming again, and again, having to simply deal until Giselle moved forward.

She mewled cutely as Giselle slid her tip along her folds, the two women moving her between them so they could both get what they wanted. Mewling into Brandi's mouth, kissing back softly while Brandi took control of her tongue, Kylie continued to roll her hips. She'd not been told to stop trying to pleasure Brandi and she didn't.

She squeeled out loud though finally as Giselle and Brandi stood her up, filling both her holes and causing her to squirm between them, Kylie soon wrapping her arms around Giselle's neck while the pair held her between them, fucking her from both sides hard, Kylie unable to cum at all, despite how badly she needed it, until Giselle did inside her, Kylie screaming out loudly as she did when both Giselle and Brandi finished inside her, the submissive little fucktoy squirming and moaning hungrily after as they finished, before they swapped, making her cry out again and clench down hard.

It continued all over again, both girls holding her tight between them, thrusting into her cunny and asshole to their hearts content, Kylie quickly left sensitive and desperate for them to cum inside her, wanting with all her heart for them to pump her slutty holes with their seed so she could cum as well. And it showed, the changed assassin rolling her hips between them and clenching down as hard as she could, for as long as she could while they thrust, only relaxing to moan or squeal, or when they finished, Scream.

Her new body was taking it extremely well too, tougher and simply able to take more abuse then before. Once they finished in her again, or on her, when Giselle came, she would, screaming out her pleasure loudly, longingly, and desperate for more. If she was allowed to return to her hands and knees, she'd nuzzle Brandi's leg and kiss the head of her cock again, before wrapping her lips around her balls, cleaning her off, before returning to Giselle and brushing against her leg, moaning softly and looking up at her, bliss and love pouring through the ring, Kylie happy, extremely happy and unbelievably submissive and under her control. This. This was perfect, Giselle using her in any way she fit, even giving her away to pleasure others. Entirely dominant over her and making her know it.

She finally spoke again, quietly, her words a breathy moan as she panted softly. Don't set me free. I Need this. I'm just your slutty little pet Mistress. And I'd love more. she panted out quietly, looking away from Giselle because that's not what good pets did. They looked down and behaved.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giselle and Brandi did indeed keep pounding her senseless, not slowing or stopping even when they came again a good five minutes later. They didn't pull out that time either, cumming inside, and Brandi looked like she was enjoying it too much to pull out even if she wanted to. After they finally finished cumming and pulled out of her again, their cocks were both still hot and hard, ready for more action, Kylie saw.

Once they let her back down, Brandi retook her seat, and Giselle sat down beside her, where Kylie cleaned Brandi's balls and cock in that order, lathering both of them up with her tongue. "Oooh fuck yes Slut, keep going," Brandi said, getting into the swing of things as Giselle winked at Kylie.

"Go ahead and bust a few more nuts in her Brandi, if you want to. Think of it as my thanks for helping to build the house. She's my little pet for rest of the day, so I think that giving you some thanks would be a good start for everything," Giselle told Brandi, who looked at Giselle and grinned.

"Heh, you sure Giselle? I've been pent up for a while now, nearly a month since I last masturbated even. I could go all day," Brandi asked, giving fair warning to Giselle.

Giselle just grinned and chuckled. "Of course I'm sure. Go ahead, have her to your hearts content. I think I'll go inside the house and take a look around. See if there's anything that I want to add at the last second and stuff, if that's okay," Giselle told her, winking at both before heading in the house after Brandi nodded to her to go ahead. "And Slut, I'm leaving you in Brandi's capable hands. You'll do whatever she orders or tells you to okay. I'll be back shortly, and you may cum only when Brandi does," she added to Kylie.

Brandi wasted no time in getting what she wanted, which was more of Kylie's lovely body. She gave the leash a little tug and pulled Kylie up to sit in her lap. "Alright Slut, I want you to ride me until I cum again, okay," Brandi told Kylie, lifting Kylie's hips with her strong hands and placing Kylie's drenched pussy on the tip of her cock, waiting for Kylie to sink down onto her length.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie whimpered as Giselle spoke above her, wagging her tail slowly until she felt the leash handed over and she got her command, which was to do as Brandi told her, and pleasure her how she saw fit. Anything my Mistress desires. she said dutifully, before a short tug brought her up into Brandi's arms, the foreman positioning her just above her slit, waiting for her to sink down, which she immediately did. And she clenched as hard as she possibly could with her new extra tight cunny, making even just the entry difficult, but immensely pleasurable for Brandi. Kylie whined and shivered on the way down, soon opening her mouth to gasp as she took Brandi to the hilt, shuddering and starting to pant softly.

Anything you want Brandi. Mistress says. she said softly, starting to roll her hips with a moan, just letting Brandi feel her grind along her tight depths, clenching rhythmically just to get her inner walls to grip and spasm around Brandi's cock every second or so. She did that for about a full minute, shivering and moaning softly before finally rising up slowly, only to sink back down just as slowly, making Brandi's cock ache with pleasure inside her and happy to continue until Brandi either forced her to speed up, or commanded her to do something different. Or even bound her up. Her breasts pressed against Brandi's chest, Kylie continued to whimper and shudder, her mitted hands useless and her leash in the other woman's grip. She wrapped her arms around her neck if she could keep going as she was, using them to get a better grip so she could rise straight up, and sink straight back down.

Giselle was off exploring the house and she'd made Kylie Brandi's temporary plaything for now. That was her order. That was what she was.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Good girl. Now be good, and I'll be back soon," Giselle told Kylie with a wink before heading off.

As Kylie tightened her folds up incredibly tight, Brandi actually winced a bit from the sheer tightness. It obviously didn't hurt her, for despite the wince she had a pleasurable look on her face. "M'kay Ky... I mean, Slut. Thank you very much," Brandi cooed to Kylie when she told Brandi what she did.

After that first minute or so, Brandi spanked Kylie sharply, yet pleasurable on the ass with her right hand, urging her to speed up. If Kylie still didn't though, then Brandi would order her to speed up, and squeeze her as tight as she could the entire time until she came. A couple of minutes later, Brandi would stop Kylie and pick her up, where she'd maneuver her around so that Kylie was in the doggystyle position with her mitted hands on the tree stump to brace herself. Brandi then plowed back into her, taking her time and hilting with every thrust to make her balls slap hard against Kylie's clit.

"Oh yeah Slut. G-Get ready, I'm about to cum again. And... T-TAKE IT SLUT!" Brandi panted aloud, with Kylie feeling Brandi's cock pulsing inside of her a few more times before she exploded inside.

Brandi finished up and pulled out of Kylie, where she ordered Kylie back down onto her knees. "Now clean me up again and then suck me off until I cum again Slut. Then I want you to use your tits after that to make me cum again, and then after you clean me up after that, I want you to worship my cock. If you forget any of that Slut, then you'll have to received spanking from me, and I know just how to spank a girl to drive her wild," Brandi told Kylie, giving her the next set of orders as she gave Kylie's leash a little tug to let her know who the boss right now was.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie yelped as she was spanked, whining and speeding up in Brandi's lap, doing as instructed and clenching her muscles hard to lock herself up tight around Brandi, bouncing quickly and panting hungrily only another minute in, wanting to cum again herself, forcing herself to be so tight making her shake and moan with each drop back down onto Brandi's cock.

Thankfully they didn't keep that up for too long, stamina or not, it was a lot easier to Get fucked, rather then bounce on a footlong pole for 20 minutes. Moved around and back onto her knees, Kylie groaned as Brandi slid out of her folds, leaving Kylie unsatisified while they moved, before Brandi shoved back into her again from behind, Kylie braced on the stump while brandi did what she wanted. Which at the moment was apparently watch Kylie's silver tail lift high while she railed into her from behind, Kylie whimpering and panting with need with each thrust into her before she gave Kylie a little warning, telling her to take it. Where she nodded and bit her lip, before her eyes flew open and she screamed out into the woods as Brandi filled her with heat, Kylie shaking and spasming wildly around her thrusting cock until she'd finished.

Once that was done, Kylie did indeed move to clean Brandi off again, using her tongue in slow motions while the woman gave her another set of orders. Orders which she hoped she only had to follow to a certain point because she didn't really want a spanking. She'd do it if Giselle wanted her to... and she'd told her to obey Brandi... But pain had never been her thing. And she had no idea how to Worship a cock, Kylie interpreting that Literally and wondering if she had to light incense and say a prayer to it? or bow... did she sing it songs? @.@

Her eyes closed as her brain already locked in dirty little slave mode decided not to try and figure that out before she hurt herself, and instead focused on the other orders. She'd been told to suck Brandi off again, and she was going to. Without hesitation she wrapped her lips back around Brandi, shoving her head down to the base to clean it, her tongue rolling around her shaft slowly before slowly gliding back up. But after that she moved from her usual deepthroating to a quicker up and down bobbing of her head, sliding along Brandi's cock while her tongue continued to glide, curling and stroking her inside the heat of her mouth, every now and again abusing her lack of any noticeable gag reflex by taking the whole foot into her throat, and swallowing for several long moments, before going back to her motions and well if Brandi wanted to just grab her by her hair and fuck her throat, that was fine too. Her mouth was what she wanted to cum in. So Kylie would make sure that was the case. She was a good girl, she listened. She smiled softly at the thought and moaned deep in her chest, the vibrations rumbling along brandi's length as she deepthroated her again, moaning and whimpering before going back, the cycle repeating until Brandi came like she wanted to. Kylie just hoped it wasn't on her face, then they'd have to clean it off somehow. Kylie preferred being cum in, to cum on. That much was certain.

Once brandi blew another load, Kylie, resting on her knees, hands down between her legs holding her up as she leaned, Kylie would swallow it all, before making another few passes to clean her, before pressing her tits, which she only now fucking noticed where bigger, and raised herself up and slid Brandi between her globes. She'd never actually done this before... but she tried her best, soon having Brandi nestled in her cleavage and wrapping her lips tightly around her head. Rather then thrust her chest along her shaft, Kylie opted to keep suckling and licking the head of her cock while raising and lowering her chest. Partly because it was easier on her back and abs, and another because well... her tits were bigger, she wanted to play with them.

Again Kylie would continue until the instructions came, or something changed, or until Brandi came, Kylie smiling up at her from her place to the ground and tilting her head to the side. I don't mean to be rude Brandi... How should I worship your cock? she asked plainly, not really understanding what that meant at all or how to carry out the order, hoping Giselle was done touring the house by now so she didn't actually have to find out. Making a dick idol would be hard, and what if it worked?! What would the other gods say!? They'd BLAME HER for creating a wobbly cock god that rolled around on it's balls complaining about everything and sticking itself in rude places! That was not how a god acted at all! That was how Bob acted! And he had a legitimate reason! Such a wobbly phallic thing god wouldn't and that would just be strange.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw honey, I would never spank you to hurt you. I mean playful spanks, just little ones like this," Brandi told Kylie about the spanks, seeming to notice Kylie not wanting to be spanked as she gave a light little tap on Kylie's ass that was actually more ticklish than anything, and certainly not painful at all.

With that, Brandi smiled at Kylie and kissed her on the cheek before Kylie set about carrying out her orders. Brandi sat back down and let Kylie suck her off until she came again, and afterwards cleaning her up, and then using her tits after that, and cleaning her up again after Brandi came yet again. During the blowjob, Kylie felt Brandi grab a handful of her hair and push her down her length, forcing Kylie to deep throat her for nearly a full minute before letting her slow back down a bit, though she did let Kylie up to breathe of course and was not cruel enough to keep her forced down. When Kylie's breasts were wrapped around Brandi's large cock, she saw that Brandi's eyes were rolling up, this seeming to be one of her big kinks apparently.

"You know what Slut, I'll let you decide how to worship it. Just do whatever you think will pleasure me the most, hmhm," Brandi told Kylie with a smile when asked how she should worship it.

Kylie would notice out of the corner of her eye, Giselle coming back out of the nearly completed house where she gasped softly in mock surprise. "Slut, now you haven't even given me a proper tit fuck yet. Now you have to give me one before we can go on more walkies," Giselle told Kylie with a grin, sitting down and presenting her cock for a titfuck from Kylie.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie or perhaps Brandi, was saved from Cock worship, as Kylie was about to take that order Extremely literally and build a shrine to Brandi's penis complete with candles, chanting, and much bowing and groveling before Giselle Demanded a Titfuck. And since she was Kylie's actual mistress, Kylie's tail wagged before she moved immediately to do so, pressing Giselle's cock between her breasts and giving her the same she'd given Brandi.

On her knees, she wrapped her lips tightly around Giselle's head, moaning softly and shivering with need as she tasted her lover, and used her mitted hands to raise and lower her tits, Giselle treated to her cleavage while her tongue wreaked havoc on her head.

After a few strokes, Kylie started to lower her head a little more, bobbing slightly whenever she brought her tits down, before sliding back up to her head when they raised, Kylie's body slowly rolling from her place on the ground as she did, continuing to moan while her tail swayed happily from side to side.

As if to not disappoint Brandi either, Kylie stopped wagging her tail, and raised it high, pushing her ass out and presenting herself to the foreman if she wanted one last good fuck before she went on more walkies. But it was up to her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Giselle looked almost giddy as Kylie's breasts wrapped around her shaft. As Kylie's tongue worked the head of her shaft, Giselle moaned and just leaned back on the tree stump to let her work. Brandi slipped an arm around Giselle to help hold her up while Kylie's tits and mouth worked her into a frenzy, with Giselle's hips soon bucking up to meet Kylie's downwards thrusts with her mouth.

When Kylie lifted her ass up though, Brandi immediately got up, helping Giselle lean back so she wouldn't fall off the stump. Brandi grabbed Kylie's hips and smiled as she thrust back into Kylie once more, groaning in ecstasy as she did. Kylie was rocked between the two, with Brandi giving her a thrust from behind, while Giselle pushed forward every time Brandi's thrusts pushed Kylie up her length. Brandi's strong hands gripped Kylie's hips firmly, sliding around more to Kylie's ass after a minute or so in.

"G-Gonna cum again... a-already," Brandi panted aloud after only a couple of minutes, her cock trembling inside of Kylie, who could feel Brandi's balls also twitching every time she hilted inside of Kylie.

"M-Me too. Let's all cum together," Giselle said, one hand brushing Kylie's hair and looking like she was loving every second of this. "Are you ready to cum again too Kylie?" she then asked Kylie with a grin.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie moaned longingly as Brandi got up to take the invitation, her voice rumbling around the head of Giselle's cock and only bringing her more pleasure, before she gasped, shoving her head down hard onto Giselle to stifle the sound, before returning slowly to her titfucking as she clamped down hard around Brandi as she shoved into her.

Kylie was shaking between them, moved back and forth easily by the pair of woman as she took her fucking from behind hungrily while she only redoubled her efforts on Giselle's cock. She wanted to cum again. She wanted them to cum inside her so she could cum again. That was the rule, it was the only way and she wanted it. She was a lusty slutty little cum dump and she knew it.

When Giselle asked her if she wanted to cum, Kylie nodded slightly, her eyes begging for more pleasure, before finishing Giselle off by releasing her tits and taking Giselle to her base, her tight throat wrapped around Giselle for her to cum into while she clenched her cunny as hard as she could, trying to milk Brandi's release out of her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Kylie nodded, Giselle smiled and nodded to Brandi, and the two let loose within another minute. Kylie's slit did indeed milk Brandi's seed out when the two came inside of her, with Brandi tilting her head back and howling into the air as she came. Kylie could feel that the human herm was cumming very hard this time around, her legs trembling and barely able to keep her standing upright. Giselle thankfully was already sitting down and as she came, Kylie saw her just lean back over the stump as she moaned into the air.

After the two finally finished cumming, both doing so very hard that time around, Kylie felt Brandi pull out of her before stumbling back over to take a seat next to Giselle again. "Oh wow, that was so fucking good. I don't think I've cum so hard in months," Brandi said, reaching down and pulling something out of her backpack that she'd set down beside the stump.

Kylie saw it was a pipe, and Brandi stuffed it with something and lit it after a few more seconds, puffing on the thing and blowing out a couple of little rings of smoke. Brandi looked very well satisfied indeed as she sat there puffing on her pipe, offering it to Giselle who waved it off. "I'm gonna sit here and recover for a little bit. Doubt I could walk straight after all that for a while," Brandi said, her cock completely limp now as Giselle stood back up and grinned.

"M'kay Brandi, and thanks again for showing my Pet Slut here a good time for me. Now come on sweetie, time for some more walkies," Giselle said, smiling at Kylie and giving her leash a little tug, leading her away and towards the alraune village.

After a while, they arrived at the alraune village and the few reds that were on guard grinned at their approach. "A new pet, Giselle?" one of them asked, apparently knowing it was Kylie, though they probably knew how the two of them acted with one another so it wouldn't be that hard to figure things out.

"Aye, we're just going for walkies and stuff. Thought we'd come over and see everyone. The little ones are having nap time right now right?" Giselle replied.

"Yeah they are, go on in. They should be out for at least another hour or so," the red answered with a grin, winking at Kylie as she and the other three with her all gave Kylie some gentle pets as she went past them all.

Once they got into the alraune village proper, Giselle took her not to Ayane, but instead past her little abode and towards some of the tents where Kylie knew the pink alraune were. "Hey ladies. Pet Slut here is going to make you all feel good. In fact, I'm going to set her up in the... punishment tree for all of you to have fun with," Giselle said with a grin, smirking down at Kylie when she inevitably looked up at her.

Giselle walked Kylie over to a strange looking tree, which as she approached it, Kylie saw it had three holes in it. The middle one was larger, while the ones to either side and just a little underneath were a little smaller. Giselle ordered Kylie to stick he head through the middle one and both hands through the others, where Giselle nodded to a couple of nearby alraune who caressed the tree on either side and Kylie felt the holes shrink around her wrists and neck. The hole around her neck shrank enough so she couldn't pull her head back through, and the others so she couldn't free her hands. She was stuck there with her ass sticking out and wriggling for anyone that wanted to have a go.

"Alright Pet Slut. I'm going to go talk to Ayane and have some tea, and in the meantime you can service the entire village here that wants to have some fun with you. You may cum normally for now, because that would just be cruel to disallow that," Giselle told her with a smile, leaving Kylie there for now as a couple of pink alraune came up to her from the front.

"Oh goody, a new one for the punishment tree. Let's have some fun, hmhm," one of the pink alraune said, as she moved behind Kylie while the other pulled her loincloths off and got on her hands and knees in front of Kylie and pushed herself back so her ass plopped against Kylie's face and her slit on Kylie lips.

As Kylie began eating the alraune in front of her out, she felt a couple of probing tentacles pressing into her tight pussy. The two began thrusting in and out one after the other, her folds spreading around them both as one pushed in deep and the other pushed in as the first pulled out, alternating in perfect sync with one another to drive Kylie to a very fast climax within merely a couple of minutes.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie licked Brandi's leg lightly as they all chatted about how much fun it was to fuck her. And that made her pretty happy, but then it was time for another walk, and Kylie waggled her tail happily and followed after Giselle as she tugged the leash, moving as best she could on her hands and knees and quite happy to be there.

Am I a good Slave Mistress? kylie asked her softly, looking up as she walked, happy to be where she was with who she was with. Her mitted hand brushing along her collar as she shuddered a little before she was led to the Alraune village, Kylie arching into the pets from the reds, tail wiggling as she was doted on before she was led further in.

To her surprise though she was led passed the area she was used to, and led to the pinks area. That wasn't a surprise. When she saw the so called punishment tree, she gulped, unsure but very turned on. Following Giselle's order and standing so she could put her head and hands in, she squeaked softly as she felt it grow closed around her, holding her firmly in place much like a set of stocks, helpless and immobile.

Stuck out by the posture, she felt something grow up between her legs, vines lashing around her ankles and spreading her legs a little wider, opening her up, as well as pushing up under her hips to make it slightly more comfortable.

In front of her, a pink was already moving to accept Giselle's offer, bending her ass back to push her soft cunny against Kylie's lips, Kylie obediently starting to lick her out, her hand set on the back of Kylie's head to hold her there, causing the bound woman to moan longingly, her folds dripping with lust... and a little of the cum she'd been shot full of. She did it happily, eager to drive the pink to orgasm before gasping and squirming, the vines around her ankles stretching as she lifted one foot, before it was pulled back down, before trying the other and getting the same result, held perfectly in place and on display as the tendrils pushed into her very tight cunt. There were two, and she was never empty as one would thrust and pull back only for the other to shoot forward and refill her, both fucking her in sync perfectly and soon driving her to a squirming, whimpering climax, still shoving her tongue into the pink's folds and lapping at her as best she could.

When that pink was finished with her, there was a slight wait for the next if another wanted her mouth, but the tree made sure her mouth wasn't available to complain in the meantime, a thin vine reaching out from the trunk around her neck to tangle into her hair, and draw her head back while a thick, knotted vine curled up from below and stuffed her mouth full, waiting for something to use it before it would pull away again. She was not allowed to complain. Or protest. It was the punishment tree for a reason. However she managed to speak, or rather moan out her feelings just before she was tightly gagged. Please... Gods yes. Please. Use me as much as you want. I'm Mistress's little bound up Bitch and she wants you to use me. she rasped out before her mouth was stuffed, leaving her mewling and whimpering around it.

Meanwhile she was still getting a heavy fucking from behind, moaning and squirming around the thick knot in her mouth, and pulling at the vines wrapped around her ankles, the stretch just enough to tease her before they were yanked back down to the ground. The branch underneath her hips kept her from trying to lower her hips and avoid penetration, not that she would, but the tree had been specifically created for this and such measures had been considered a good idea. It also took some of the weight off her thighs and made standing there for a long time much more comfortable. The only think left free was her ass, and she doubted it would stay that way for long, her mouth waiting for another Alraune to use it, where her gag would withdraw immediately. She was a good little cumdump. She was. And she wanted to cum again.