What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Aster RJ221894

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
It's a nice little diversion. I gladly threw $5 at it. It'd work by itself without the hentai, that's how solid the game feels. Still think Ky should try popping his on Steam, seeing as how adult content seems to be a thing on there now.
Well, I say I won't, but over time it's becoming more and more likely that eventually I will with some game or another.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As someone who preordered Noaika, how to you use the keycode to get Aster?

Ratman1029

Lurker
Reputation score
The demo doesn't require anything external to run, does it? I can play Kyrieru's earlier games, but for some reason this one doesn't open at all. Since it's from the same person who made Kurovadis and Eroico I know I would love this game, so any advice on how to run it would be great. Thanks.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The demo doesn't require anything external to run, does it? I can play Kyrieru's earlier games, but for some reason this one doesn't open at all. Since it's from the same person who made Kurovadis and Eroico I know I would love this game, so any advice on how to run it would be great. Thanks.
Try whitelisting the game's folder for a start, a lot of the 'game won't start at all' tend to be either unicode (unlikely in this case) or antivirus seeing an unknown program and decide to be on the safe side and block it (fairly common)

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Can you play Noaika's demo? Eroico and Kurovadis were GM8, while Noaika and Aster are GMS1.4. That would be the only difference I can think of.

Ratman1029

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you play Noaika's demo? Eroico and Kurovadis were GM8, while Noaika and Aster are GMS1.4. That would be the only difference I can think of.
Tried the Noaika demo and had the same problem. Also tried lazycat's suggestion but no such luck. Likely has something to do with the software on my laptop. I'll try them on my desktop when I get home tomorrow and see if that works. Thanks for the help regardless, your games are great.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm still waiting for this game where is it

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
I'm still waiting for this game where is it

Honestly it's hard to say if I'll use what I had finished of that one. The game had a bit of an identity crisis, but a lot of finished sprites. Of my old old projects, it's the only one in GMS 1.4 so it's the only one I'd pick up again and finish.

Here's a page listing my projects and their status. It's under abandoned, but I might still finish it sometime.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's a lot of on-going projects. I swear if you start releasing multiple games on a rapid-fire basis after this, I don't know what I'd do with myself. The quality of your games are high though, so I'll be keeping my eye on you regardless.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Give him some time. He's only one man...with some help sometimes, maybe.

Ratman1029

Lurker
Reputation score
Worked on my desktop. Not sure what was different, but regardless I love this. It reminds of how insanely frustrating asteroids could get when you start accidentally sliding into the border and quickly lose control of the situation. The fact that is an H-Game only makes it better.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OMG... I played the demo only so far... and love the game overall but OMG I hate ASteroids physics SO MUCH... going in infinite loops trying to slow down and just going, SLOW DOWN trying to discern which direction I need to boost to slow down, also the level with gravity I was freaking out the whole time thinking I needed to stay away from the bottom and was freaking out when my sword module knocked me downwards too fast to stop... that was dirty... good game, might buy it when I'm not broke.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just a tip, its much easier when you dont use weapon power since for some reason weapon power is also used in place of health sometimes, survivability goes way up when you focus on attack and size first while relying on weapon power to survive.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Just a tip, its much easier when you dont use weapon power since for some reason weapon power is also used in place of health sometimes, survivability goes way up when you focus on attack and size first while relying on weapon power to survive.
The way it works is that WP doubles as shields, and will get used instead of health when you get hit. However, creature grabs go through shields and will always take HP. 1 when you get grabbed, and 1 more if you dont kill the creature before the animation starts.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I didn't like the difficulty, but I can't lie. I had fun. Haven't finished it yet, but the frustration this brought me surprised me.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
It took me a little bit to find the right balance of stats that worked for me. For me it was Attack and HP I had to max out first, than size.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
It took me a little bit to find the right balance of stats that worked for me. For me it was Attack and HP I had to max out first, than size.
Yeah, I'd say that hp and atk are the most important, and then size and range are somewhat interchangeably effective.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Size is better than range because range stands a good chance of breaking apart asteroids you're not ready for, making it more dangerous.