What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Aster RJ221894

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He worked on this over Noika
Dagnabbit
It's so rare to get pixel-hentai gingers in the mix, I get hyped, then it's complete necro'd for eons.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
He worked on this over Noika
Dagnabbit
It's so rare to get pixel-hentai gingers in the mix, I get hyped, then it's complete necro'd for eons.
This was his side work as he said, he's currently working on the . Looks pretty fucking good to be honest, furry female protags are the best

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also requesting an unlocked gallery. can only get up to level 10's checkpoint before I'm stuck. Wish I could figure out the health codes in artmoney

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Also requesting an unlocked gallery. can only get up to level 10's checkpoint before I'm stuck. Wish I could figure out the health codes in artmoney
Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Aster

Open up the prog file and change all the 0's to 1's.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was his side work as he said, he's currently working on the . Looks pretty fucking good to be honest, furry female protags are the best
The title I'm feeling the most hype for is a side operation
feels good man.
The mario/sonic mix looks good but I'd like to see some H before I give it my vote.

Last edited:

ChestnutS

Reputation score
I don't have prog.txt in game folder and in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Aster". But i clear game. :x

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I don't have prog.txt in game folder and in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Aster". But i clear game. :x
Here's my , everything is unlocked. Just place it where the Aster executable is. THis is from the DLSite version but I think it should work with the version from Kyreru's blog

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Loved the game, hope you keep throwing us small projects every once in a while like this. So fun and good scenes!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
In other words, the answer to most of those questions is because it was what I could do with what I had, or because I had to settle so that it didn't take any longer than it did. Needless to say, if I knew that it was going to be something I'd have to do full sound design and music for, I certainly wouldn't have chosen asteroids.
I really feel like if this happened more often you'd be better off for it, bet eh you still my fav Hgame dev.

Overall I liked this one. About my only complaint would be the lack of a 'full stop' button at least on the controller.Though I can understand the lack of it as the difficulty would have plummeted.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel bad because I have to use Speedhacks to make the game slower for me. I suck at fast-paced games.
Other than that, it's fun. Can't wait for his weird cute lil furry game to come out, or that ginger-girl game he's been putting off. Prefer noika but he hasn't delivered bad quality so far, so I'll be more patient than usual.