What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

Animating climaxes for the Eroico's update.
Praising lord and savior David Capello, creator of aseprite.
Cursing coffee
Cursing Christmas
Cursing Fall

Low on H-energy. Nobody makes anything.

sedness
I know the feeling, it seems like there's a drought of quality releases that I've seen lately. Lots of bad ACT games, and a few JRPGs I can't understand, but even most patreon projects seem pretty quiet right now.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know the feeling, it seems like there's a drought of quality releases that I've seen lately. Lots of bad ACT games, and a few JRPGs I can't understand, but even most patreon projects seem pretty quiet right now.
Maybe you haven't heard of Forest of Blue Skin yet, then. It's in full swing and gets frequent updates.

Parade Buster is really good too. Really fun to play as well.

It's a silver lining, at least.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I second FOBS, (odd name, since nobody has blue skin) as a pixel/sprite game.

Then there's other stuff. I'm currently playing through The Last Sovereign, (massive rpg-game on patreon) and a couple of other stuff like Sengoku NEET. (which recently got a translation into english)

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Animating climaxes for the Eroico's update.
Praising lord and savior David Capello, creator of aseprite.
Cursing coffee
Cursing Christmas
Cursing Fall

Low on H-energy. Nobody makes anything.

sedness
Hey, in your opinion, is aseprite that much better than GraphicsGale? :confused:

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aseprite's pretty damn neat, though it is solely for use on sprites and pixel works. It's designed purely with them in mind.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Hey, in your opinion, is aseprite that much better than GraphicsGale? :confused:
Graphics gale had certain nuances to how the tools work that made the workflow slower for me. I forget what they were exactly, but I think it was something to do with hotkeys, or multiple tools being shared by individual hotkeys.

The main reason I like Aseprite is that it's developer is very open to feedback and frequently makes changes and adds options.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I see. Well, I've always thought GraphicsGale interface and overall feel is weird. Still, it has been my app of choice to do pixel art because of the complete focus it has for that. I saw the promo video of aseprite in it's home page and the app does look more intuitive and I think I even saw some functions GG doesn't have. I'll take a look at the trial, thanks :)

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's also GIMP, which is free. And useful for a whole lot of things.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kurovadis remake with bigger/more detailed sprites, and some more cg's would be GOAT. As far as Im concerned kurovadis is the H action game with the best gameplay. All it needs is an H-content upgrade.

shereenaroleplay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the end of stage 2 - I defeated the boss who has the 2 shield generators. But now I am stuck in the room with no way out. What do I do from here?

Thanks,
Shereena

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the end of stage 2 - I defeated the boss who has the 2 shield generators. But now I am stuck in the room with no way out. What do I do from here?

Thanks,
Shereena
if you hit enter you can swap to the new weapon and destroy the barrier

dienow

Reputation score
~~I am reserved for future archival purposes of this thread and collecting information.~~

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
~~I am reserved for future archival purposes of this thread and collecting information.~~
Ulmf now has an easy to use search function, so there's no need to bump nearly 2-year-old threads
Never mind, keep doing what you're doing, sorry for the misunderstanding

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
For what?

The game was fully released, then updated for free iirc. What more could you want that would concern this thread?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
For what?

The game was fully released, then updated for free iirc. What more could you want that would concern this thread?
I do remember Kyrieru mentioning on his blog about touching up on Kurovadis's CGs and such. I was hoping that would finally come to fruition.

Manga Gamer and Nutaku want to sell Kurovadis and Eroico, so I took it as a chance to fix some of the game's long standing problems. Eroico's CGs have been revised, and Kurovadis is getting redone pixel art CGs. There are also some things I know I'll change for certain;

Both games:
Updated control code (The root of some keyboard problems)
Vibration function (and the ability to disable it)
Cheats/speed run tools (Such as restarting rooms)
Add at least 1-2 new instances of H-content.
Removal of overture interactive screen (Who the hell is that? I'm just Kyrieru)

Kurovadis:
Add options screen
Add CG and sprite gallery
Change the way starting a new game and loading works (it's easy to erase your game by mistake)
Fix a couple jumps
Gears.
Menu glitch (extra slot)
Add "level up" or "Press start to level up" text to teach player about menu screen.
Balance changes (Succubus boss)

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score
Ulmf now has an easy to use search function, so there's no need to bump nearly 2-year-old threads
Before anyone else sperges out, this thread was in line to be deleted from the forum for having a bad OP. The post in question that you're downvoting was linked to in the new OP (which I contributed to making) so that a proper walkthrough and collected information post could be made.

Thank you for your downvotes.

EDIT: This and Kyrieru's other game, Eroico.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ah, my bad
I'll replace my indifferent reaction then
I urge others to do the same, you're doing a great deed