What's new

CoKane0

Reputation score
1920x1080.png

Downloads for Melatonin Magiks Chapter one [v2.0]

Windows/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Compressed: * - * *This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Stability patch for Chapter one* - F95 Zone**Use in case of game crashes/lag for chapter one only.

Downloads for Melatonin Magiks Chapter Two [v3.0]

Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

You were sleeping? Woah! And now your awake? Woah! And there's a catgirl? Woah! And she has a robot friend? Woah! And you have a childhood friend with short hair, tanlines and brown skin who likes to wrestle? Woah!

The game is a ren'py Visual novel with sandbox mechanics yet 0 grind. Have fun, that's all I ask.
Use the 'home' and 'realms' buttons to navigate the map

Click on a love interests room to interact with her

Click on the 'talk' option in any love interests room to progress the story

Developer: LaCokaGaming - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Chp2 v3.0
Language: English

3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Harem, Dating sim, Lesbian, BDSM, Male domination, Lez domination, Exhibtionism, Group sex, Creampie, Cosplay, Ahegao, Handjob, Lactation, Anal sex, Big tits, Monster Girl, Groping, Masturbation, Humiliation, Oral sex, Slave, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Sandbox, Koikatsu, Elves, Squirting, Orgasm denial, Breast Expansion/Reduction, Superpowers, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror, Twins.

A note on availability:
I will be available for contact in my DM's on f95zone (where I am most active) or Patreon for any purpose or reason, Hit me up and I'll try to get back to you :D
A note on NTR:
To be clear, this is a one penis game, yours. That means no randomly running into some dude fucking his GF in an alleyway.
A note on the learning curve:
My learning curve will be very obvious to players of the game. I apologize for this. I started development October 9th 2020 with no programming knowledge. I went back and redid as many of the early animations as I dared. Again I apologize that you are witness to my mistakes. I will continue to try and correct them going forward.
A note on Lesbianism:
There are unavoidable lesbian H scenes in this game, don't play or download if you don't like that kink. Be aware this is not female NTR, no girls are stealing your Harem members from you, only that the girls get horny around you because you're such a boss. You only have two hands after all, they need to pass the time somehow.

CHAPTER TWO IS A SEPARATE GAME BUILD FROM CHAPTER ONE, DON'T TRY AND IMPORT OLD SAVES.

Changelog for Chapter 2 V3.0

A note on Ona's second story event:
It is long, it is fun. It's a climax, of sorts. Be judicious with your clicks when there is no character dialogue.
It is unlocked once you do Ona's first story event for this update and also Neko's and Alyssa's. Enjoy it.

one new main story event with Lorica.
one new main story event with Proserpina.
one new main story event with Alyssa.
one new main story event with Neko-Chan.
two new main story events with Ona.
one new main story event with Ayame.
one new main story events with Delphina.
one new event with the cow girls.
one new event with Zimira.

No new story event for Emi in this update, for story purposes. She's still around in other events. I think she'll be the next girl to get an arc of sorts.
So don't despair Emi fans.

You can now take Alyssa to the milk shed, after you've taken Nerilla and Vita.
One new punishment option in the milk shed for Nerilla and Vita, unlocked after taking Alyssa.
Lorica now has a repeatable shower event, unlocked after doing her story event for this update.
I reanimated Neko's "quick fuck" repeatable event in her room, the new animations are really good, try it out.

Play safe, have fun.

Changelog for Chp.2 v2.0

A note on impregnation and the future of pregnancy:
You can impregnate the cowgirls, Ushio and Eidele. The scenes are fun, however there are no scenes with a belly showing yet. I'm testing my idea of pregnancy out on the pair first, before the other girls. Get this, my brilliant idea. Nine months, and a baby is born. No magic spells, no potions, no insta pregnancy. Just good, old fashioned, story driven pregnancy. Let's see how it goes.

one new main story events with Neko-Chan.
one new main story event with Emi.
one new main story event with Ona.
one new main story events with Delphina.
Two new events with the cow girls.
Two new events with Zimira.
one new night time repeatable scene with Ayame.
one new sleep invasion event with Ona, unlocked after doing her story event for this update.
You can now take Nerilla and Vita to the milk shed, after you've taken Ona.

Major bugfixes: Both Haru's night time H scene in Emi's domain and Neko and Ona's beach H scene repeatables have been fixed and can be played again.

Play safe, have fun.

Chp.2 v1.0:
THIS IS A NEW GAME BUILD, DO NOT TRY AND IMPORT SAVES FROM THE FIRST GAME.

A note on the intro: It is long, it is fun. Cliffhanger justified. Be honest on who you have had sex with, If you say you have not had sex with a girl you will just be locking yourself out of content for every girl except for Mimika. Do not click on any render to progress except for when there is character dialogue or you will miss out on frames. Adjust your sound and music volumes to a comfortable level.

A note on Delphina's 3rd story event. It is the climax event for the update, it is very long. Once you do the story events for each of the other girls other than Neko-Chan it will unlock.

two new main story events with Neko-Chan.
one new main story event with Emi.
one new main story event with Ona.
Three new main story events with Delphina.
One new event with the cowgirls, that combined with Emi's story event, unlocks the 'milk shed' which is a dungeon repeatable scene system.

Ayame has one new repeatable event at her house.
Alyssa has a new night time repeatable event and a new shower repeatable event in the bathroom after doing Neko-Chan's second story event.
Ona and Neko have a new repeatable event in the living room
There is now a 'femdom' repeatable event, its on the Isthmus (the spaceship), never happens unless you want it to. Its fun, try it.
One new repeatable event for Lorica in her domain
Inux has a new late night scene that can be started after Lorica's story event from your room.

Haru bondage scene/system with Emi repeatable event at the farm once unlocked
Neko-chan bondage scene/system unlocked by doing Haru and Emi's first
Ona bondage scene/system unlocked by doing Neko-Chan's bondage repeatable event

No love for Zimira this update but her last story event has been made repeatable.

Play safe, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.