What's new

RPG [LanceRPG] 国防スパイガヤ / Defence Agent Gaya (RJ197163)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: My game is released "Defence Agent Gaya"(Full)

Yes, I am Starke, the lead developer of Fleeting Iris.

I'm saying that considering how small your game is, the price is kind of steep.

The numbers are as follows:

14$ = Current price of your game
49 = Current sold units of your game (when I checked it)
7$ = Price your game could actually be priced at (suggestion for a simple comparison)
490 = Totally made up number, I just added a 10x evaluation to how many people COULD purchase your game if it was 10$ cheaper, but it would yield a bigger fanbase and more profit.

For a better explanation see the post I quoted below but, considering your replies I think you understood, I'm just saying this because I own a forum dedicated to Hentai RPG Maker games and I've been on ULMF for like, 6 years now, I know DLSite very well, prices, circles, and this study allows me to make a better estimation of how much a game SHOULD cost to attract purchases.

I don't think your goal was to rip off people, but to many buyers that's what it'll look like and they'll stay away from your game when making a correlation Size in MB's <-> Price.

^ Word for word. Right on the money. And yes, I've seen games inflate their size by 1.5 GB's with dupe files, uncompressed Audio, etc.
Thank you , Dear Mr Starkke , yeah both from the result and the theory, my price is a very bad choice I have made, I gradually noticed that when it comes out as 1728 JP Yin (or 17$ as you mentioned) , However , I am not allowed to give it a discount until after a certain amount of days from the releasing data, That's a very awful limitation for a first time oversea developer as me.
Even though I have did some research and put some time on the thinking of the price , but all that is not as useful as your advice . I am sorry I don't know too much English words to fully tell my thinkings , I can just try my best to make my words more clearly and readable. Here , I am very grateful to your advice , and this is a good lesson for me . However , my idea for HRPG game is very very many. I think I will make more games in the future, and solve all these price problems and , yeah I like people to like me as you mentioned , I like to communicate with everyone very much.

By the way (I didn't notice 49 and 17 are related to me, because I prefer to see the JP price 1728 ....which is 17$ ....) :)

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you , Dear Mr Starkke , yeah both from the result and the theory, my price is a very bad choice I have made, I gradually noticed that when it comes out as 1728 JP Yin (or 17$ as you mentioned) , However , I am not allowed to give it a discount until after a certain amount of days from the releasing data, That's a very awful limitation for a first time oversea developer as me.
Even though I have did some research and put some time on the thinking of the price , but all that is not as useful as your advice . I am sorry I don't know too much English words to fully tell my thinkings , I can just try my best to make my words more clearly and readable. Here , I am very grateful to your advice , and this is a good lesson for me . However , my idea for HRPG game is very very many. I think I will make more games in the future, and solve all these price problems and , yeah I like people to like me as you mentioned , I like to communicate with everyone very much.

By the way (I didn't notice 49 and 17 are related to me, because I prefer to see the JP price 1728 ....which is 17$ ....) :)
Don't worry, I understood everything you said and I know it sucks when we're much more intelligent in our native tongue xD

I wish you ALL the best.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, I understood everything you said and I know it sucks when we're much more intelligent in our native tongue xD

I wish you ALL the best.
Thank you .... , Mr Starke,
Forget the price topic, I still recommend my game to you,
Sometimes the small is good. ;) Don't miss it.
Wish you the best too. Sincerely.

Keret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When will the english ver of this game be released?

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I uploaded it 3 days ago, I received the confirmation, but currently
no further reply. I think I have to ask them why now.
Thank you for your question.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Coming from a guy who's paid monthly by patrons for a small amount of work, or nothing at all as far as i know, i think you shouldn't listen to any of his advices but rather follow his example by using patreon ;-)

That said, if your game is good, you're going to sell, if it's not and/or with low content, then, you will not because if you don't do any marketing, people do it for you, the good or the bad way, depending on what they think about your game ;-)

My advice, improve your work if you can and do some marketing or team up with someone very good at it.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Coming from a guy who's paid monthly by patrons for a small amount of work, or nothing at all as far as i know, i think you shouldn't listen to any of his advices but rather follow his example by using patreon ;-)

That said, if your game is good, you're going to sell, if it's not and/or with low content, then, you will not because if you don't do any marketing, people do it for you, the good or the bad way, depending on what they think about your game ;-)

My advice, improve your work if you can and do some marketing or team up with someone very good at it.
Yeah , I know I will use patreon sooner or later , cause it's a nowadays trend.
It has some advantages like communicating with fans and is more profitable.
Thanks for your concern, actually I have some experience of playing a MOBA game, I was highly top-grade,and I am sort of a commander in the game, that makes me very independent minded. I will consider other's advice and make my own choice. My game is the best thing I can give, and I am considering team up with someone good at marketing. Thank you, my friend.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey , I have received confirmation ,
They say it will be online on 5-23 Japanese Time.

If nothing wrong, it will come out in 24 hours.
Thank you.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: English (Chinese) Version!! is OK "Defence Agent Gaya"(Full)

For some chinese users,
Chinese Version is OK . Please check the first page for more information.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: English Version!! is OK "Defence Agent Gaya"(Full)

I beat your game yesterday. Thanks for making an English version!

The scenes were hot. My fav one was with the science teacher pervert because you can always come back for more. Just felt really kinky thinking about it lol.

I liked the concept, liked how ultra horny the MC is, liked NPC interactions and overall the story.

But overall I really wished this was a proper RPG with battles and all. For your next game I hope you go further and make it so.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I beat your game yesterday. Thanks for making an English version!

The scenes were hot. My fav one was with the science teacher pervert because you can always come back for more. Just felt really kinky thinking about it lol.

I liked the concept, liked how ultra horny the MC is, liked NPC interactions and overall the story.

But overall I really wished this was a proper RPG with battles and all. For your next game I hope you go further and make it so.
You are welcome . My friend
The tiny sales won't keep me go further , but your words do.

Oh Yeah....about bottle system, actually I once thought making a good battle system need a lot of foundation of scripting which is really what I am weak at . So I didn't make it . And most of the battel system is time-consuming to me , personally opinon.
But my thinkings changed a little bit this year, I think something like a battle
system doesn't need to be very high-end , It could be simple and with a
relatively good effect. Simple things with good effect are definetly worth to do.
Thank you for your precious words , and your advice , I will take them into my consideration. by the way , what is " MC" short for....?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Main character.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, A magic-hand administer AI has helped me change my
ID from the old one(ER786647) to LanceRPG, which is more easily to remember. and it's related to my circle ID on DLsite.

Now , here thanks to AI.
And I wanna ask a small question, does any of you know any Japanese forum or other forum like ULMF where I can spread the news of my future games.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can check out ehentai forum.

Reputation score

You could also make an account on Hentai Foundry, that site gets a lot of hits.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could also make an account on Hentai Foundry, that site gets a lot of hits.
Thank you , I did so, but ,
but hentai foundry's forum seems don't have many people,
My topic only got severyal tens of view, or only several handred view,
maybe my words are not appealing enough. However, hentaifoundry's forum also have kind and nice guys , who helped me put the topic to where it should be.....

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can check out ehentai forum.
Thank you , I always take ehentai forum as forum of pirates.....
Maybe I should check it out to make more people get aware of me.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys. This is LanceRPG , Now you can find my game on itch.io
It's an English website I think, and it has lots of cool game including NSFW, hentai.
And it uses paypal for payment, not specific credit card.
I think it would be easier for you guys to use.

The price is 9.99$ now , and it also have a free demo as well.
LINK:

You can find this information at the first post as well .
Follow me and support me on Patreon, more games are coming .
Pareon Page is still under construction, (0_0) ......This guy is lazy...!

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Itch.io (A game site) is calling for Summer Sale, So just now, I put my game on a 50% off,
it only needs 5.00$ , but only from June 26 to July 26. Please check this link for the price-50%off one .
If you buy it from the original link, you still might have to pay 9.99$. Enjoy.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Just bought it support english translated h games, keep up the good work !

Status
Not open for further replies.