What's new

RPG [LanceRPG] 国防スパイガヤ / Defence Agent Gaya (RJ197163)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: English Version!! is OK "Defence Agent Gaya"(Full)

Just bought it support english translated h games, keep up the good work !

I don't know how to get the notifacation when there is a new post in my thread.

This is a late reply. Thank you ,

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know how to get the notifacation when there is a new post in my thread.

This is a late reply. Thank you ,
You have to subscribe to the thread, and then, you can see new message in the User CP (both in the screenshot):
Untitled.jpg

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to subscribe to the thread, and then, you can see new message in the User CP (both in the screenshot):
View attachment 26545

zss1a.jpg

(0_o) , Oh yeah, thanks , you even send me a sceenshot, that's lovely.
I know it now, but , well , when I open the CP, I found some people were angry
at me for some reason , but I didn't know it at all. I think maybe they think I post too much ? I think just reply to some kind guy who gave me some advices, I seldom post nomeaning words. maybe for other resaons. but the it says I got -296 points
...... which shocked me...(0_0) . what will happen if my points keeps going lower, will I be freezen forever? or shut down my account ? XD

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

View attachment 26553

at me for some reason , but I didn't know it at all. I think maybe they think I post too much ? I think just reply to some kind guy who gave me some advices, I seldom post nomeaning words. maybe for other resaons. but the it says I got -296 points
...... which shocked me...(0_0) . what will happen if my points keeps going lower, will I be freezen forever? or shut down my account ? XD
Just ignore those pests, they are cowards who abuse the anonymous nature of the reputation system to troll people. They love to give neg rep for petty or no apparent reason at all.
Even if it gets lower your account is still safe, unless the mods don't think so.
For now just focus on your game. I'll give you counter rep.

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I took the English version at the time of its release, and I did not know that there was this thread otherwise I would have come since.

I took it on Dlsite, and as usual, I put the administration of my PC in Japanese before downloading (since I downloaded the game with my PC in my native language (French)) . And I extracted the two with Lhasa.

However, whatever the language of my PC, I meet the same crash at the same time. The message that appears is in Japanese, so I can not indicate it here.

On the other hand, I can say where it is. It's at school when we go back to see the girl with the white hair in her class, after we've been kidnapped and we've had to run away.

I tried again with version 1.01, and it always crashes.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 26553

Forget that all garbage ... YOU, Sir are precious user in here ...
even if you use Pateron for translation, it's a good work ...
Do your best, for other game and such ...
Remember also to choose good game which have good review and have plenty of demand (also haven't get any translator handling it) ... that will make your work more precious ...

Don't forget to always contact the gamemaker ...
some gamemaker really hate translator work to English and you might have really nasty experience if you diss them ...

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just ignore those pests, they are cowards who abuse the anonymous nature of the reputation system to troll people. They love to give neg rep for petty or no apparent reason at all.
Even if it gets lower your account is still safe, unless the mods don't think so.
For now just focus on your game. I'll give you counter rep.
Thanks , buddy, I will , I rested some days in June, and I'm watching tutorials of game making.

Forget that all garbage ... YOU, Sir are precious user in here ...
even if you use Pateron for translation, it's a good work ...
Do your best, for other game and such ...
Remember also to choose good game which have good review and have plenty of demand (also haven't get any translator handling it) ... that will make your work more precious ...

Don't forget to always contact the gamemaker ...
some gamemaker really hate translator work to English and you might have really nasty experience if you diss them ...
Thanks , but looks like I need to update my patreon profile now.
Recently, I'm a little buzy, so I still have nothing to give on patreon ,
the profile on patreon is still a very old one, thank you very much for visit my patreon .

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I took the English version at the time of its release, and I did not know that there was this thread otherwise I would have come since.

I took it on Dlsite, and as usual, I put the administration of my PC in Japanese before downloading (since I downloaded the game with my PC in my native language (French)) . And I extracted the two with Lhasa.

However, whatever the language of my PC, I meet the same crash at the same time. The message that appears is in Japanese, so I can not indicate it here.

On the other hand, I can say where it is. It's at school when we go back to see the girl with the white hair in her class, after we've been kidnapped and we've had to run away.

I tried again with version 1.01, and it always crashes.
Hello, sorry for a late reply. This is LanceRPG the author. Let's find your anwser:
1 . Firstly , the game should start-up normally no matter what language your Windows-System is. Let me explain this :
Some Japanese author may use Japanese words to name their files , such as pictures and audios, If you don't use a multi-language-unzipping tool to unzip it, when game runs errors will occur.
However this shouldn't happen in my game, cause every file is named with pure English. And some player has already beat the game succesfully , you can take a look at others' posts in this thread.
"Lhasa" : I think this is your language unzipping tool, right?
2 . What exactly is your error , is it system language , or gameplay bug?
Since you can see the white-hair girl , that means the game does can start-up and runs normally. Please describe your problem more detailed.
Frankly speaking , I really tested my game many many times , and no one has ever reported a bug at the white-hair girl at the school. Maybe a error-screenshot will helps? The newest version is 1.02 , the save files should be universal, remember to copy both save files and the PublicData.rvdata2. Good luck Thank you.

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, sorry for a late reply. This is LanceRPG the author. Let's find your anwser:
1 . Firstly , the game should start-up normally no matter what language your Windows-System is. Let me explain this :
Some Japanese author may use Japanese words to name their files , such as pictures and audios, If you don't use a multi-language-unzipping tool to unzip it, when game runs errors will occur.
However this shouldn't happen in my game, cause every file is named with pure English. And some player has already beat the game succesfully , you can take a look at others' posts in this thread.
"Lhasa" : I think this is your language unzipping tool, right?
2 . What exactly is your error , is it system language , or gameplay bug?
Since you can see the white-hair girl , that means the game does can start-up and runs normally. Please describe your problem more detailed.
Frankly speaking , I really tested my game many many times , and no one has ever reported a bug at the white-hair girl at the school. Maybe a error-screenshot will helps? The newest version is 1.02 , the save files should be universal, remember to copy both save files and the PublicData.rvdata2. Good luck Thank you.
1) Lhasa is the software that DLSite recommends for unzipping. Before, I used Express Zip.

2) Yes the game works. But when I come to speak to the white-haired girl, she is at her table in the classroom. And as soon as I start the conversation with her, it crashes with a window that opens and a message in Japanese. I'm going to do a screenshot and I would put it as a result of this message.

[EDIT] I will post 15 messages, because there I can not put pictures for now ^^

Last edited:

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The message I have when I launch the game:

The class where the girl with the white hair is located:

The error message in Japanese:

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The message I have when I launch the game:

The class where the girl with the white hair is located:

The error message in Japanese:

Hi there, thanks for your inquiry.
Firstly , my doult is:
Since you have an error everytime you lauch the game, then how did you play it ?

1. The error in the first picture means "didn't find the default font"
That shouldn't happen cause This game has a font folder with it.
The only reason why this happens is , when you unzip it , the font files are
garbled , for unknown reason.

2. The error in the last picture, is an error about my popup message system,
It might because you are in the Infra-Red Glasses Mode ,(your screen is red). I‘m testing it .
By the way, are you using Mac ? This game is supposed PC only,
it's developed with RPG Maker VX Ace.
The newest RPG Maker MV have compatibility with Mac system, but RPG maker VX Ace may not. If you insist play it on Mac, you might need some tutorials on internet.

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there, thanks for your inquiry.
Firstly , my doult is:
Since you have an error everytime you lauch the game, then how did you play it ?
I press "Enter" and it starts anyway. I do not know what that message means at all. ^^

By the way, are you using Mac ? This game is supposed PC only,
it's developed with RPG Maker VX Ace.
The newest RPG Maker MV have compatibility with Mac system, but RPG maker VX Ace may not. If you insist play it on Mac, you might need some tutorials on internet.
I play on my PC with Windows 10 64 bits.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I press "Enter" and it starts anyway. I do not know what that message means at all. ^^

I play on my PC with Windows 10 64 bits.

.... (0_0) , I‘ve never seen RPGmaker games with an error goes on like what you said , just by pressing Enter, and it goes on? that's miraculous.

If yours is Win10 64, then it suppose to be fine. I don't have Win10,
A moment ago , I tested it on my 64bit Win7,
Yeah, if I got the IR glasses, and put it on, (the screen will become a little red) Then I talked to people, it will bug out like your screenshot.

In my original design , the IR glasses are used only in the Hentai Doctor's basement's password-room (Where you can see Infra Red Lines).

Yeah, I should have consider "running around the city with IR glasses." but there aren't any coresponding event to IR glasses outside the lab. So thanks very much for you bug report, you find anthor problem of it. I will try to fix it in the game, maybe a small update in a few days.
And in that time, you can just turn off IR glasses and enjoy the other part of the game. thanks.

OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello ,
I notice that , I'm not allowed to edit the files within the
DLsite Summer Discount Campaign.

So I have add the description of this bug to the walkthrough on my patreon page.

And I will fix this bug at about mid September, for future users.
Currently. please just don't talk to NPCs in IR glasses mode , cause it will be needed only in the Doctor's password-room.
Thank you very much for your report.

sinhunter

Reputation score
This is a rather interesting game and I am trying it now in english version.

Though the issue I have with this game is that it easy to get lost and the objective to what to do next is not exactly specific nor there is a item recording your next task.

PS Did anyone know how to get the good ending? I keep getting the bad ending at the end when she chase after the BOSS.

Last edited:
OP
LanceRPG

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A new image I painted for the heroine of my game, and I write a short story for it , the story in this image is after one of the Bad Endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.