What's new

Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

I AM FRUITY MAN! zero goes BOOM and his head explodes. The sniper says "HEADSHOT"!

*Watches the chaos from its space station in high orbit*

Phoenix space station is a giant penis shaped space station. With actual hair! It can also cum.

*Begins orbital bombardment against Diaga using the station's cum cannon*

Hey, do you mind not mistreating my distraction clone? I need it in case someone wants to kill me. Oh and... *Fires Kamehadoken at Penis space station(PSS)*

Begins to pee on the ground causing the planet to become a giant penis.

*Teleports to his own space fighter*
Lol look at Dia, he's ON a penis.

...And not only does the planet have crabs, it has every other parasitic and non-parasitic animal you can think of.

What are you talking about? I am in the crack dimension of the 13th mixed with some vodka. Also the penis planet (PP) shoots it load at the PSS. Also zero that not a space fighter its a space vagina lol.

*Stares blankly at Diaga before walking to the center of the universe and away from him*

Phoenix finds that the center of the universe is the PP and his own PSS locked in epic who can shoot sperm more contest. While I on the other hand is drinking out of cups made from human bones mixed with internal organs and still beating hearts!

*Pheonix blinks and brings a hand to its forehead trying to massage the stupid out of its memory.*

O o

OH SHIT! The lazer zapped burrito's penis and increased it's length over 9000 times OVER!

Ahggg! I can't take the stupid any more! Pheonix says before flicking the universe's power switch to the 'off' position thereby shutting it down.

Watch all 10 minutes and then come talk to me *clubs Phoenix to death with my over-sized dick*

*Boots up reality OS and looks at universe program* I'm really think we need to upgrade that to the next edition. Is 2.0 out yet or should I just download all the patches for 1.0? Pheonix asks.

Back