What's new

Last Resort (Character Sheets, Sign-up, and OOC)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Last Resort (Character Sheets, Sign-up, and OOC)

Consider the fact she just charged that up for a decent amount of time as well.

Just fair warning, the next step she's taking is to decompress the entire hallway and vent them into space if you insist that it can't do that much damage.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Consider the fact she just charged that up for a decent amount of time as well.

Just fair warning, the next step she's taking is to decompress the entire hallway and vent them into space if you insist that it can't do that much damage.
Personally I'd prefer that, as the Fallen lack any means to grapple themselves onto the ship as its being vented... while I believe Michael can make do with his tentacles/katana while Ava can make do with her blade. That only leaves... Xer... but we can suppose that the Cager has safely retreated from the hallway?

I mainly just prefer "creativity" of overpowered abilities that can destroy any enemy that easily, since it feels as a "strategic flush" of the ship is more tactical than simply overwhelming the Fallen with brute force.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Then so be it. This should be quite fun for me to type up then.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Personally I'd prefer that, as the Fallen lack any means to grapple themselves onto the ship as its being vented... while I believe Michael can make do with his tentacles/katana while Ava can make do with her blade. That only leaves... Xer... but we can suppose that the Cager has safely retreated from the hallway?

I mainly just prefer "creativity" of overpowered abilities that can destroy any enemy that easily.
I was thinking it fled before psychic attack number one, but aw well, yeah, it probably lugged me away by now. Silly buggy all comotosed

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Then so be it. This should be quite fun for me to type up then.
Agreed. Although I don't plan on having the Hiveminds die, (but more of being forced out of action). Something along the lines of:

""We'll remember thisssss..." (While being flushed out into space with "psychic barriers" deployed until they can be retrieved by Fallen ships, effectively putting them out of action.)

Mainly just for the effect.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Or perhaps there are more that they managed to warn elsewhere that will become later threats elsewhere.

Not sure exactly how they would survive even with psychic barriers, unless they have personal shielding that can trap Oxygen inside with them.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Or perhaps there are more that they managed to warn elsewhere that will become later threats elsewhere.

Not sure exactly how they would survive even with psychic barriers, unless they have personal shielding that can trap Oxygen inside with them.
Oh well, wing it. Either way in regards to the thread they're still as good as out of it whether dead or alive once flushed.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Course keep in mind too she COULD always turn around if they notice they survived in space and shoot them with the ships weaponry.

I'll leave if that be the case up to Burrito if the sensors detect them there though.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

True enough, although logically... if we just took out some of their most "elite" soldiers who are linked directly to the "supreme mind" of the Fallen, wouldn't we have "FALLEN SHIP FLEET INCOMING" just about now? I'd imagine it not to be wise to stick around for too long, especially to shoot a few minor targets and risk coming under fire from an entire fleet.

(Going to go for now.)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well since by my understanding of it is they're still over Earth itself that becomes a moot point since they have to pick up the other members still? Either it would take some time for those ships to arrive, or there would have to be some kind of fast movement to get the other people on board then make a hyper-space jump. Easiest thing would be that the sensors don't pick them up, the hiveminds wait until the ship jumps away before calling for a pick up, and then the problem is solved either way.

Then again too, it would take a LOT of fire power to collapse that ship's shielding, so I'm not sure how that should all play out. After this part I think we need to reference with Burrito on that, since at that point we're crossing major plot line that he may have a set detail for.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Yup... best to just have them undetected. Hell, we could even reason that the Fallen had been hidden by the Hiveminds so that many managed to sneak onboard as a result.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: *Unknown*
Codename: Omega
Prosthesis: None
Weapons: Twin custom-made handguns. Unidentified ammunition source.
Description: 6'6", 195 lbs. Black hair, dark violet irises. Paled skin, due to lack of light for extended time. Black fatigues with modified riot armor. Weapon Disk located in center of back armor plate. Armor has holsters built into the underside for carrying the guns, should WD be damaged or removed.
Genetic Alterations: Eye color. Doesn't register on life-sign scanners.
Bio: Subject Omega was "created" two months before the Last Resort was sealed off. Omega was left with the ship in a form of stasis, as an ultimate weapon against the Fallen. The subject used in the project was a soldier reported as being KIA.

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Approved. And I'm sorry for not being here for 2 days due to shitty internet.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Approved. And I'm sorry for not being here for 2 days due to shitty internet.
NP. However, there's the matter of what has happened to the Cager on Xer atm. I'd like to think it managed to find Fallen troops to drag her to at the least, so I can return to my role :p

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Dropping a note to say, that I'm calling dibs on saving Xer once rape is over.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it okay if I just have Lillius show up somewhere... or come out of hiding somewhere? Since, technically, she should've been vented with the other Fallen... and it'd make finding her a place easier?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe so.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would say have her come out from a hiding spot she managed to get to. Given her nature, she should have been able to slip away in the confusion and get somewhere that wouldn't be vented out, such as into another section.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd go with Siphon's idea.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay. got a bit of an announcement to make. From here on in, creation of new enemies will fall solely under myself and my co-GM's jurisdiction. Bringing in old enemies is alright, but I don't want regular players bringing in massive armies and causing strife every ten seconds. That is all.