What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Lastrologie] Selobus Fantasy (RJ252250)

pocencer

Reputation score
Anyone know the password for this door ? View attachment 38476
it is "check" in japanese "チャック", but there is no choice for answer with word, so it is force H scene.
the second door is "まなこ", again force choice.

Sadly I plan to keep virgin for specific dude, but whatever

Last edited:
OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Once you beat the game the recollection book automatically enables all the scenes.
Eh? I reached the end of the ruins and got my Credits scene and couldn't find any more story quests after that, so I thought I already reached the end. Perhaps I'm missing something? My recollection isn't unlocked.

EDIT: I'm starting to do Sidequests unlocked after the Ruins. It seems like this is what I'm supposed to do next.

Last edited:

pocencer

Reputation score
EDIT: I'm starting to do Sidequests unlocked after the Ruins. It seems like this is what I'm supposed to do next.
Yes, Full gallery unlock after finish village chef side quest

any clue about this?

especially

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
any clue about this?

especially
It was noted that these rough illustrations were scrapped due to cutting out characters such as the Male Hero and a Guild receptionist girl(?).

This is the event when talking to the carpenter at night in the bar. One scene for each girl, and the scene you get depends on what drink you chose at the start of the event. It's repeatable.

Other than this, yeah, I guess a lot of things were cut out sadly? At least I was never able to find these. They're not even in the recollection room. I really wanted to see , but sadly it seems to be cut as well. Though I guess light harassment isn't in the recollection room, so Univer getting drunk in the bar is probably in the game somewhere.

Here's my save with full recollection unlocked.

Overall, I guess the game was gutted a fair bit. The project seemed to be far more ambitious when it started development than now(especially with the previously planned Male Hero and other girl charac), but it was still enjoyable story-wise and the H-Scenes left in were still great. Characters were very much enjoyable with their banter with each other, and this kind of comedic quality isn't seen much in R-18 H-Games. It was a nice taste.

One problem the developers kept citing was time and scheduling problems, so if they ever do make a new game, I hope they don't run into these problems anymore. It's probably why they cut scenes and events.
(Tried unpacking all images, and I could not find CGs of some shown in Ci-en. Maybe a future update!)

Attachments

Last edited:

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I managed to make the Neige event in the boys dormitory work by forcing the next dialogue line to trigger using this https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/ it took way longer than i would like to admit i had to dig through map data for awhile but it works and gets you out of that scene(I am not sure i can even explain how to do it again but just look for a line of dialogue in the map data and try it) not sure anyone even cares but since i figured it out thought i would share

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wow, literally every single H-scene setup was a complete bore. What a waste of a 1 gig download. It's rare for me to delete an H-game after going through the trouble to get it but yeah, deleted.

The only redeeming feature is that the MC kinda reminds me of Suisei from Hololive.

lacolas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a forced H-Scene in the Ruins needed to progress. I'm pretty sure it's unavoidable.
2021/03/31(V1.12)
・宴会イベント後、ネージュを操作時に宿屋の扉を調べた際の強制移動ルートが正しくない。

fixing in new patch

Gagarisimus

Reputation score
There is a forced H-Scene in the Ruins needed to progress. I'm pretty sure it's unavoidable.
yeah, that kinda ruined it for me. it was mentioned it was fixed in some patch. hopefully, a save before that moment lets me avoid it.

dondildo69

Reputation score
What do you do after the village you take the train too is completed? I've completed the stamp book and got the bracelet. If I take the train back I can't return to the town by train again or the game crashes.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
yeah, that kinda ruined it for me. it was mentioned it was fixed in some patch. hopefully, a save before that moment lets me avoid it.
Yeah, as mentioned already above it's being fixed in the next patch along with a lot of other bugs. Not that I know the proper answer to the door's question to avoid it whenever it does get fixed.

All other bugs such as the game black screening on returning to the village and the Neige & Univer scene at the school will also be fixed.

What do you do after the village you take the train too is completed? I've completed the stamp book and got the bracelet. If I take the train back I can't return to the town by train again or the game crashes.
Go back to the island and talk to the Village chief, then go back to the Ruins and unlock the next area.

RockCat

Reputation score
The author is making another game, But sadly NTRetards have raided his poll...
Luckily he's going to have it as a toggle, but I still find that fact fucking annoying.