OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Late night at the museum of war.

(River attacks, dual pistols)

The recent fall dazed her, her mistake was, by instinct, aiming for the top, as both shots missed.

(Iris attacks, sword)

She manages to get a clean cut across the base of the egg, causing more ooze to pour from it.

Lin gets up from where she fell...

Staring at River with dazed eyes, she said

"I... I want you, River..."

(Lin attacks)

Surprised by Lin's behavior, Lin had enough chance to wrap her hands around River, holding her in her grip as she kisses River passionately.

(Enemy attacks)

As Iris clawed at the beast, it's tentacles targeted her next.

They quickly wrapped around her, holding all of her limbs in place as it lifted her above the egg...

As the top turned out to be a mouth, it opened wide...

*Actions*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((*twitch* RJ, dear, how is it that you can get three shots off with a shotgun in a round but only one each with two pistols? And the top of the egg is at least five feet over my head, why would I aim for that? o_O))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Because you rolled a one, and I always trust the dice's judgment.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

*Subconscious Lin- Tries to stop raping River*

Lin's face grew red as she tasted River's insides, her breasts rubbing with River's.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, he didn't fire it all in one turn, he just stunned it every round.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

"..." Iris was in a bad situation. she was about to be hanging over a monsters mouth. If she got dropped in she was going to be killed. With only seconds to spare Iris attempts to escape, using every ounce of strength she has.

* Iris trys to get out of the grip before being over the monsters mouth. *

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((But you said that common sense should ever rule the dice... I can see how a crit 1 might be an exception, but aiming for the smallest part, furthest away from her? Couldnkt you have just said her shot went wide? Also, shotgun was an example of a bigger weapon, you said you can make three shots in a round, if I would have known firing two shots would reduce the number of shots, I wouldn't have done it >.o doesn't matter, continuing...))

T
"The fuck, Lin? Don't you think we got better shit to do right now?" She yells, trying to shove the woman off of her. If she succeeds, she'll hold the .32 out to her while taking three shots at the center of the egg creature.

"Tell you what. You help out against this thing, we'll see what happens after, alright?!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(River attempts to push Lin off of her)

As soon as Lin felt River trying to push her away, she went berserk, tackling River to the ground.

"NO! I want you now! I- I have to have you now!"

By the look on her face, she appeared to be fighting with herself.

(Lin's attack)

Lin attempts to work her hands into River's clothes, but River manages to pull her hands away.

(Iris attempts to escape)

She desperately struggled with the tentacles, but to no avail...

(Enemy attack)

It drops a screaming Iris into it's center, closing it afterward. Her screams went silent as soon as it shut.

Soon after, the egg appears to throb every few seconds, like a heart beat.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River screams in frustration, watching Iris disappear within the egg as Lin stops her from helping.

"God DAMMIT, girl! Get your horny ass off of me!" She yells, trying to shove her off yet again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Please, forgive me! I can't control myself! I don't know why, but I must taste you! I must feel you! I must love you!"

(River attempts to shove Lin away)

During Lin's speech, River quickly shoved the crazed girl off, and regained her footing.

The tentacles weren't doing anything, the egg just kept throbbing....

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River grimaces for a second, before putting on a kind face, holding the 9 mil out to her slowly.

"After, I... I swear to you. We save Iris, we kill this thing, and you can have me till you can't even breathe. Deal?"

She places the .32 back in the small of her back again, reacing into her pocket and drawing her knife through the hole in the bottom, as it is strapped to her bare thigh underneath. The second Lin reaches out for he gun (If she does), River dashes away and tries to jumo up to the top of the egg creature again, this time intent on cutting a way for Iris to escape.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"N-no!"

(Lin attempts to grab River)

Her hand couldn't catch the agile River.

(River attacks)

~~~This was the luckiest fucking roll I've ever seen~~~

River's attack was MIND BOGGLING!

Even though she couldn't do much damage with her weak strength and small knife, she didn't think she could do that much damage if she tried with one slice, as her blade cut it through, it's white blood spilling on the floor.

But it still seemed to be among the living, as it was still throbbing about every second...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Weak Strength!! Stop that, 2 is average! :p ))

River leaves the knife in the wound, using it as leverage to keep herself as high up as possible, hopefully out of Lin's reach. She sticks the 9 mil that Lin had refused to grab in the wound above the knife and starts firing, making sure to keep the gun pointed away from the center of the creature, where Iris had the best chance of being. She starts yelling into her mic as she does so.

"Cal! Where the fuck are you?! Hurry the hell up, I'm the only one here still fighting!!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before River has a chance to attack, or finish her sentence, a loud shout was heard.

Caliber: "Ha, ha! Sorry babe, got kinda lost. Boy, that's an ugly shit, ain't it?"

"CAL!"

With his shotgun in hand, he aimed at the monster.

(Caliber attacks)

As if his shotgun did the magic trick, the beast began to throb voilently, as each of the four parts of the egg split, revealing Iris as she tumbled off of one of the parts, onto the floor.

She stood back up.

*Interact with each other*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River jumps off as the creature falls apart, landling lightly and running to check on Iris.

"Shit, you alright? Can you hear me?" She asks, slapping Iris' cheecks and flicking her nose to get her to wake up.

"Take care of Lin for me, Cal. Don't get any funny ideas though, just keep her from trying to jump me." She said without turning around, pointing at where she left Lin, who was even now preparing to pounce her from behind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Iris is conscious, and walking around)

Lin forgot all about River, upon seeing Caliber, she ran into him, begging him to do all kinds of things to her.

Caliber: "Woah, yer a frisky little thing, ain't ya?"

Before she could try anything, he lifted Lin over his shoulder and carried her off, with the toxins still driving her crazy.

*Cal is headed back for the chopper, once River and Iris talk, push the crate to the copter to complete the mission.*

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris felt her eyes flicker back open. She remembered being dropped into the egg then she had blacked out. She was laying on the floor, looking up at River. Had River saved her? Iris managed to say " R-River.... What happened? Did you save me?" Iris was having trouble being able to tell what was going on. After having a bunch of little eggs go in you then go out of you it was hard to focus. Iris didn't know what Lin was doing and didn't notice Cal, who had really been the one who saved her.

Iris managed to get up.

(( Edited because of RJ's post. )0

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edited into this

Last edited:

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Ill edit that. Is it possible to get them removed at the inn? Like paying for an abortion or whatever?))