Late night at the museum of war.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Late night at the museum of war.

~~~If you make it back in time, the doctors automatically take care of your pregnancy, but it's gonna be a long trip back home... ;)~~~

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Hey, I woulda finished it this turn, hey just came in to steal all the glory! :p ))

"Hey, no time to sit around, eh? We need to get out of here before more show up, eh?" She says slowly, making sure she's understood before reaching down and helping her up, letting her steady herself on her shoulder if needed.

"If you can't start just yet, hop onto the crate, I'll push." She says, walking with her back to where they had left and started pushing the pallet jack again.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris got up on her feet with Rivers help, steadying herself. Iris didn't want to take Rivers offer to help her back, she felt usless and weak and didn't want to feel like that even more. Iris turned away from River, taking a few steps away and feeling embrarrised about what had happened. As Iris stood away she said " Thanks River. I owe you one." With that Iris walked away where Cal was headed.

As Iris walked away she felt... Weird. This was the first time she had ever done something sexually. Iris felt the eggs within her, it made her feel sick. Iris couldn't wait to get back to the inn.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everyone got to the surface, and as both Iris and River came out, Caliber addressed them.

Caliber: "Don't mind her, I tried tellin' her me and you were together, but that didn't stop her from gettin' all, 'handsy'... What the hell went wrong with her?"

Lin was heard thrashing about in the chopper, she sounded gagged.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just shrugged, pushing the cart along.

"No worries, you'd do the same for me." She said nonchalantly.

The two made it to the chopper alright, River and Cal loading the crate.

"Cal, we're not tegether, we tried that before, remember?" She says, slightly exasperated by how often he brings this up. "We live together, in separate rooms. That still doesn't excuse you to have free reign with her though, she isn't herself right now."
She says, hopping up into the chopper and sitting on the crate itself for lack of room, picking up the broken handguns she managed to collect and making sure they didn't go anywhere as they flew back.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Caliber: "Like you don't miss those nights we had together, heh! You're sayin' no now, but you were sayin' yes! then!"

Caliber lets out a hearty laugh as everyone gets on the chopper.

*You may choose to repond/end the scenario, River*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

/me just frowns and shakes her head as the helicopter lifted off.

"Yeah, for all fifteen seconds of it, give or take." She teased, before becoming serious again. "Get you head out of the clouds, it was fun, but it was uncomfortable the rest of the time. I like it better the way we have it now, So let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, eh?"

((Now go ahead and end it ;) ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Caliber laughed

Caliber: "You'll come back around eventually, ya always did."

The helicopter lifted off, as they began to return home...

As they sat in their seats, River just happened to glance around the inside of the helicopter, to see a growth in Iris' belly.

*How does River respond?*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River glances over casually, seeing Iris' belly start to distend.

"The fuck did that thing do to you? You look... Pregnant..."

Last edited:

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris heard River ask her about her stomach and what the egg did to her. Iris didn't want to answer, but she felt River should know if she wanted to. Still looking at the ground Iris answered"It raped me while I was inside it. I shouldn't of charged at it the way I did... That was so foolish... At least I managed to distract the thing from doing this to Lin..." Iris trailed off there. She sill felt as crummy as she did when she woke up.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River looks completely shocked for a moment, some of the things she'd heard that she didn't understand at first starting to peice together now.

"What?... Son of a bitch, we need to get you back to the inn, fast!"

She turns around a second to talk to the pilot.

"Hey, this thing go any faster?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pilot: "While still making it back with enough gas? Yeah. And it's still a while yet till we get back, your friend might have to make a delivery on board."

*Discuss, or skip to the action?*

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( 3rd option, Iris gets an aborton at the inn instead of going through more humiliation. ))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

*skip to action, assume general complaints from River. also, going home, back on in ~1 hour :\*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

During the hours of the trip, Iris' belly only continued to swell, and she began to express feeling pain.

Lin had recently recovered and apologized to River for what she did back at the bunker, saying that she's not even a lesbian, and that she was controlled.

Iris began to be in unbearable pain as she started to push out a bunch of decent sized eggs, which were destroyed as they came out.

When they finally arrived at the Inn, they each assisted a worn out Iris to her room, then proceeded back to their own.

Which Caliber had a problem with.

Caliber: "Oh, hell no, you go find your own room."

"But I... Don't have a room..."

Caliber: "Then go sneak into someone else's room, I need a good night's sleep, which your snorin' ain't about to see happen."

"B-but"

She pleaded, then looked to River for support.

River secretly told Caliber not to worry, that she had a plan...

When he heard it, he no longer had a problem with Laurel staying in their room again.

Then, they all went to sleep, resting for what tomorrow may hold for them.