What's new

Lauren's adventures in Amazonia (theguy09)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lauren's adventures in Amazonia (theguy09)

"Aye, plenty more, though my home doesn't have too many," Nyla replied when asked if there were more of her people.

"Well my dear, you certainly are eager. You must have the blessings of the goddesses themselves," Nyla said with a grin, caressing Lauren's cheek and gently running her tongue across the young human's neck. "And why don't we go over here and I'll... make you feel so much better," she added in an enticing whisper, as she carried Lauren in through another smaller doorway and into a bedroom, where she lay Lauren down on a large but soft bed.

Lauren was naked the rest of the way within moments after that, and Nyla was down between Lauren's legs, holding them spread apart as she leaned her head down and started licking Lauren's folds, using her right thumb to gently tug them open partially to give her a deep lick. Lauren felt Nyla's tongue swirling and twitching around inside of her, and she could only moan in response from the pleasure, her first time feeling the touch of another on her bare flesh in such a way.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its cause you been teasing me so much and I want you so bad. Lauren smiles with anticipation in her eyes and arousal coloring her face. Ughhh thats so ticklish... but good. As Lauren was lead to the bed room she tried to stay calm but she couldent, not with the amount of arousal that has built up.

As she was laid down on the bed she was surprised for a moment to at how big and soft it was. Though her attention raptly came back to Nyla as she moved in between Lauren's legs. She held Lauren's legs open so she could get to her pink folds. As Nyla began to lick and lap at Lauren's pussy Lauren gasped at the unknown yet very pleasurable feeling of being eaten out.

No one has ever been down there before and this was Lauren's first time feeling someones touch down there. She was so sensitive and it felt amazing. As she neared climax she grabbed Nyla's head to keep her there. It feels so good! Your tongue is good! I'm so close! She needed release so badly, she didn't care if it came from a tongue or a cock at this pointime. She was sure she would have many more this day.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh goodness me, already about to cum are you. It's better if you wait my dear," Nyla giggled softly, her tongue darting back in and flicking across Lauren's clit a few times but just not enough to let her cum.

Lauren was subjected to the bit of edging from Nyla for about five minutes, before she raised up and pressed her large foot or so long cock against the young human's pussy, using one hand to guide her shaft, and the other to gently spread Lauren's folds apart. "Oh goddess I can't wait, when I have such an eager little lover here to fuck full to the brim with my eggs," Nyla moaned as she started pressing her cock into Lauren's pussy, the head pushing just inside, where Lauren felt it throbbing ever so slightly, before she grinned and thrust down into Lauren's folds, which stretched to accommodate her length as she kept pushing downward, until their bodies were nearly meeting, and Lauren felt her pussy so full.

"F-Fuck yes... so tight," Nyla moaned aloud, before she started thrusting, lifting her hips up and slamming them gently back down, and slowly thrusting away at Lauren for now, building that climax to the brink again. "Do you want it my dear, hmm? Tell me just how much you wish to have me fill you full of my eggs, and I'll give you every last one of them and make you a mommy," Nyla asked Lauren softly, hissing softly in her ear and flicking her tongue across the young human's neck.

theguy09

Reputation score

As Lauren was forced to endure the edging treatment by Nyla, she would do anything she could to push herself over the edge. She thrusted her hips towards Nyla's face, and tried to move her hips to the rhythm of Nyla's tongue but none of it worked. She was just forced to endure it. Towards the five minute mark she would beg for releasePlease let me cum! Its making me go mad! I can feel the climax getting bigger and bigger! Shortly after that Nyla actually stopped all together to replace her tongue with her cock. With her legs spread wide apart, she felt a warm hard head rubbing against her folds then slowly part them.

It was such a surreal experience to have such a large and warm cock, as her first. It was amazing, possibly addicting even. Yesss! Do it, I need you! After begging, the cock pierced her all the way to her cervix in one long thrust. Ahhh this is amazing I never had something so deep or filling in me! As Nyla started to slowly fuck Lauren's body tried to move in rhythm, but all she ended up doing was thrusting back up to Nyla. When Nyla asked Lauren her question, Lauren suddenly bit her lower lip and looked to Nyla and said I need them. I need them so much right now! Please I need you to fuck me full of your eggs! Breed me! Back on the brink, Lauren's mind is full of thoughts of Nyla breeding her full of eggs.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Do you now? Hmhm, well I certainly will do my best to not disappoint you any my dear. Prepare yourself," Nyla asked in between her moans slipping out during her thrusts. "I'm going to leave you so full of my eggs that you won't be able to move," she added with a naughty grin as she started picking up her pace.

Nyla's hips started thrusting harder and faster, one hand grabbing Lauren's left breast and squeezing, while her other hand grabbed Lauren's ass and started pulling her up into her thrusts. Her juices leaking out like a waterfall, Lauren felt Nyla's cock probing her depths and throbbing like crazy as Nyla lifted up one last time before slamming in hard and deep, the tip of her cock poking against and kissing the entrance of Lauren's womb. That thrust was enough to trigger Lauren's first climax, while Nyla started knocking away with wild abandon as she held Lauren firmly down against the best, so while she could squirm around and moan, Lauren couldn't pull free even if she wanted to.

"Oh goddess yes... YES! I'M GOING TO FILL YOU FULL OF MY EGGS YOU LITTLE SLUT!" Nyla cried aloud as she raised up and pinned Lauren down in a pile driving position, lifting her legs up high and spreading them wide, where she hammered down into the young human, and Lauren couldn't help but squeal in ecstasy as she felt Nyla fucking her as if she were raping her, and Lauren only felt immense pleasure and felt like she didn't want it to stop.

theguy09

Reputation score

I want to feel your eggs stuffing my womb! She could feel Nyla getting closer to her climax as the seconds went by. Nyla started to knock away at the entrance to her womb with out any care. The feeling of having her womb fucked by Nyla's huge cock made Lauren's eyes roll back towards the back of her head. She was in heaven as far as she was concerned.

She didn't know how wrong she was intell her climax came. The rough fucking from Nyla picking her up finally pushed her over the edge. AHHHHHHHHH! Lauren spasmed due to her climax and her tongue lolled out. She looked fucked silly and Nyla wasn't even done with her. Lauren's climactic scream was the loudest she has been this entire time, she was a relatively quite fuck. While she was cumming, Nyla pinned her and fucked her as quickly and as hard as she could.

When Lauren came back from her climax she heard Nyla yell out. Lauren squealed IM YOUR SLUT SO MAKE ME YOUR BROODMOTHER! She felt the most pleasure she has ever felt during her life when Nyla pile driver fucked her. Lauren was so sensitive from her climax and this rough fucking drove her to the edge once again.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nyla was viciously fucking Lauren at that point and finally after another minute or so she hilted inside of Lauren with one final mighty thrust, where Lauren felt Nyla's cock swelling around the base of it. The bulge in Nyla's ovipositor cock started pushing its way down her length and Lauren felt the first egg finally push its way into her womb, triggering a second climax in the process. A second egg started making its way down her length to Lauren's womb, and deposited itself into her after another half a minute or so.

"Yes... l-lay my eggs in your slutty little womb. Your pussy, and your womb, b-belong to me now, little slut," Nyla groaned aloud, giving her hips a little buck or two to make Lauren squirm around her, and Lauren felt a slow and steady clutch of eggs making their way into her, slowly filling her womb up and swelling it full of the life Nyla was putting into Lauren.

theguy09

Reputation score

A minute of hard fucking left Lauren teetering on the edge. She was so aroused by the fact she was about to be filled with Nyla's babies. When she finally felt the first egg slowly make its way to her womb, she once again went off the edge. This one was even more intense compared to the first as she was still sensitive from the first.

My big belly... will be proof that I'm yours Lauren panted. Every time an egg entered her womb Lauren would shudder in pleasure. She enjoyed watching her belly slowly inflate from the amount of eggs in her. It was a huge turn, although she was to tired to do anything other than accept the eggs. After the final egg entered and her belly was nice and round, she would pat her belly with a fucked silly grin and say This was the most pleasure I have ever felt. Thank you. I might just get addicted to sex after fucking like rabbits with you.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nyla kept fucking Lauren full of more and more eggs, each one swelling her further until after the twentieth one, she saw her belly was huge, at none months or so. "Oh my dear, we aren't done just yet. S-Still have to fertilize them," Nyla moaned softly in Lauren's ear, where the twenty first egg pushed its way into Lauren's womb and then she started fucking Lauren again, more roughly this time as she rolled her over onto her hands and knees, with Lauren's belly reaching the pillow on the bed that Nyla put under her to cushion it, while Nyla nipped playfully at Lauren's neck.

Nyla knocked away with wild abandon at Lauren, not slowing, nor stopping, as her cock kept raging inside of Lauren's pussy, triggering another climax after every minute or so as she went. Lauren felt the huge sack containing Nyla's balls slowly decreasing in size as she pulled her cock out until just the tip was inside, and she slammed in one last time after what felt like half an hour or so, where she came, hard. Lauren couldn't contain her cry of ecstasy as Nyla's raging hard cock forced her to cum again, before Lauren felt her womb swelling even further with rope after rope of Nyla's thick seed, fertilizing all twenty one of the eggs, and leaving her breathless. "And with this... I claim you as my mate, my property, to do with as I please," Nyla cooed softly, as she pumped Lauren full of her cum.

theguy09

Reputation score

As more and more eggs kept filling Lauren's womb, Nyla kept fucking her and it was great. It seemed the longer this breeding went on, the more pure pleasure Lauren felt from it. She even managed to cum once or twice while being filled with eggs. At the mention that they still had to fertilize her eggs, Lauren's lust addled eyes shine at the thought of more pleasure. As Nyla positioned her to fuck her from behind Lauren moans out, Fuck me like your bitch, make me yours! Trying to egg on Nyla.

And that's what happened. Nyla fucked her even rougher and faster, and it felt amazing. She lost count at how many times she had cum and she just moves on autopilot. Lauren could tell that as Nyla's sack decreased she was getting closer and closer to fertilizing her. To claiming her. After one last full and long thrust of Nyla's cock, they both came. Lauren somehow managed to top her biggest orgasm with this one. The feeling of being stuffed even more, this time with hot, thick, and ropy cum made her eyes actually roll back. When Nyla calls Lauren her property, Lauren bites her lower lip and involuntarily tightens a little bit around Nyla again. I'm full of your babies now. This was never how I thought my first time would go, but I don't regret it. It was so good, and my belly feels amazing because of you. With that she smiles and kisses Nyla again.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm... I know it does," Nyla replied softly, leaning around and kissing Lauren on the lips as one hand drifted to the girl's belly to rub it softly, almost possessively.

Nyla lay there atop Lauren kissing her for a couple of minutes, before she pulled out with a lewd wet popping sound, her cock surprisingly still quite hard. Nyla lay back beside Lauren, and gently tipped Lauren over to roll her over onto her back again beside her. "Now my mate... clean me up, using that pretty little mouth of yours, alright," Nyla cooed softly to Lauren, grinning as she motioned for Lauren to give her a blowjob to clean her up.

theguy09

Reputation score

Lauren made out with Nyla for what seemed like forever but really it was only a few minutes. As they made out Lauren would relax and rub her belly and feel all the eggs and cum inside of her. Feeling content with being filled, she let out a silly grin.

As Lauren was rolled over by Nyla, she would accept Nyla's cock into her mouth. As it was her first blow job ever she would try her best to see what felt best for Nyla's. She would savor the task of Nyla and herself on the rod. As she got going, Lauren would go as fast as she could in order to taste Nyla's cum in her mouth.
Gagged around Nyla's cock Lauren would try to say We taste sooo good.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oooh, so eager to please. I like it," Nyla cooed softly to Lauren, grinning as one hand brushed through Lauren's hair, while the other reached down and teased Lauren's nipples, tweaking and pinching them gently.

Even though Nyla was rather sensitive, Lauren wasn't able to make her cum too very fast, and she even had Nyla gently tug on the back of her hair to slow her down a bit. "Shh... calm down a bit there cutie. Don't go too fast, or it won't feel as good, even though it'll make me cum faster. I want to savor those sweet succulent lips," Nyla moaned softly as she lie there with Lauren sucking her off, the tip of her tail curling a bit from the pleasure, as a human's toes would in the same way.

theguy09

Reputation score

As Lauren started to worship Nyla's cock, Nyla started to play with Lauren's hair and nipples. Lauren moaned with Nyla's cock in her mouth as a pleasure coursed up her spine. Lauren was getting turned on again, and so she started to finger her self, moaning all over Nyla's cock in her mouth.

At Nylas behest Lauren would slow done and let both of them enjoy the feeling and taste. Her mouth to full to talk she just tries to savor the moments. After that Lauren took her time, swirling her tongue around the giant cock in her mouth. A few minutes into the blow job Lauren tries to lick Nyla's urethral, to see how see responded. She just wanted to please Nyla like, Nyla did to her. This was one of the best days of her life and she had a feeling it might just be getting better. Lauren had once watched some videos online back on earth of a women deep throating a cock. Taking what she saw from that video, Lauren experiments with what feels best to both of them.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nyla cooed softly and moaned as Lauren's mouth went to work on her, and when she felt Lauren's tongue prodding at her cum slit, Nyla moaned louder and bit her bottom lip before spurting out rope after rope of cum into Lauren's mouth, though she didn't force her head down to drink it. "O-Oh fuck yes... drink it all down, my pet, that's it... mmm," Nyla moaned softly as she spurted her seed into Lauren's mouth.

After Lauren had drank it down, Nyle pulled her up and off before coiling her long tail around the young human a bit, immobilizing her as the lamia lay her head down next to Lauren's and closed her eyes, where she began snoozing. "Sleep now, my pretty little egg bearer... rest," Nyla cooed softly, kissing Lauren on the neck and sinking her fangs into her soft tender flesh, where Lauren felt her eyes drooping a bit with exhaustion, and sleepiness.

theguy09

Reputation score

Hearing Nyla's moans comeing from Lauren's treatment of Nyla's cock, brought so much pleasure to Lauren. Knowing that she too could pleasure her partner, it was gratifying. Stimulating Nyla's cum slit turned out to bear great rewards for Lauren. She quickly got a mouthful of thick, warm, and creamy cum. She drank it down as quickly as she could insuring that only a few drops fell out of her mouth. Mmmhhh I don't know why that tastes so good. Thank you for the meal.... Mistress. Embarrassed with how direct she just was, her face goes red.

After Lauren had her 'meal', Nyla wrapped her up with her tain. Giving her a Nyla cocoon, where they laid down together, Nyla's head next to her. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. With a small moan from having her neck nipped, Lauren starts to fall asleep.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You're such a good girl," Nyla said, petting Lauren's head gently as she lie there. "Hmhm, you're very welcome pet. Now rest... we shall reawaken soon and eat some dinner. I'm sure you must be famished," she added with a giggle, before nipping Lauren's neck.

When Lauren woke back up, she was lying on the bed alone, covered up with a blanket to keep her nice and warm in the cool cavern. Lauren could smell food being cooked nearby, meat, a variety of vegetables that she could make out, and bread baking. She didn't seem to be tied down, nor were there any signs to show she was meant to remain in the bed, so if she desired, Lauren could go in search of the food she smelled and look for Nyla as well.

theguy09

Reputation score

When Lauren awoke she didn't remember where she was at first. Then when she moved slightly she could feel the cum and eggs move inside her womb also. She was embarrassed at all of what she did, but she didn't regret it. It was like something broke in her, she was a lot less reserved with being a pervert.

When she smells food, she would get up and move and holler to the next room. Nyla are you in there? Lauren was super hungry she used a lot of energy in that fuck. Just the very smell of the food makes Lauren's stomach growl loudly. It was a little hard to walk, as she was suddenly the size of a 9 months pregnant women. Taking her time though let her get used to the feeling.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After remembering where she was, Lauren made her way out to the main living room area, or so she supposed it was, and when she followed the smell of the cooking food, she found her way into the kitchen and saw Nyla cooking some food. It smelled like pork, but it was hard to tell just by smell alone, since she was in another world and all. "Oh hello there pet. Awake now I see. Well I'm glad that you are, and that you're hungry," Nyla replied, motioning Lauren over and smiling at her as she gently pulled her around to look at the food cooking, where Lauren saw porkchops being fried, along with potatoes, and she saw corn being boiled as well, and bread being baked in the oven, when Nyla gently pulled open the door to it.

"Did you enjoy our time together, hmm?" Nyla asked softly, groping Lauren's ass firmly in one hand and giving it a squeeze.

theguy09

Reputation score

Walkiing out of the room, she wanders into what she assumed to be the main living room. Now that she had actual time to llok around the room, she noticed it gave off a very homely feeling. It calmed her spirit and made her think about how Nyla was now her mate. She belonged to Nyla now, with this thought Lauren would bashfully smile and continue on her way to the smell of cooking.

Inside the kitchen, Nyla was dutifully making and entire meal. Shortly after entering Nyla noticed her, she showed Lauren around to all the food she was making. I'm starving! All these foods smell great! After the tour of the meal, Lauren replies Yes I did, I never would have thought I would ever be able to experience that except in my fantasies. With a smile and a rub of her belly she continues. I don't regret it. Oh and I should probably ask when should I expect our babies to be born?