What's new

Lauren's adventures in Amazonia (theguy09)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lauren's adventures in Amazonia (theguy09)

Nyla spoke no more on her past mate, and didn't seem to really want to do so from the looks of it. After Lauren asked if there were anything else they'd like to show her before they went back to rest, Nyla and Allie both slithered over to the statues and bowed their heads a bit and pressed their palms together in prayer. After they were both through with their prayers, Nyla and Allie both looked to Lauren and looked thoughtful. "Well... I suppose we could stop by the tavern on the way home. It's nothing special to write home about, but the mead's good. We trade with the Thriae for some of their honey, in exchange for some of the meats we hunt and the furs we get and whatnot," Nyla said, shrugging slightly as she slithered them along towards one of the large doors hewed out in the stone wall in the back of the large chamber, where Lauren saw it had only a handful of people in there, all lamia.

There was one younger barmaid and one bartender woman, while two tables were occupied by a pair of lamia each. Nyla didn't really take Lauren inside, unless Lauren wanted to, though she did stop in the doorway to let her look around. After that, they would head on back to Nyla's place, where she would help get Lauren into bed, making sure that she had a nice thick warm blanket over her, before sliding into bed with her for a nap, letting Lauren snuggle against her for a little while as she fell asleep.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lauren watched with some curiosity at the sisters actions. She wondered if anything happened when they would prey, like in some of those fantasy books she read when the hero would suddenly hear a voice in their head. Unfortunately, she had no way to know if her fantasys were true, so she just waited for them to finish while looking around.

After they finished, Lauren listened to Nyla's explanation of the tavern they were going to next, before heading back to their home. You know, this place actually seems like a nice place. No, offense, but I didn't expect such nice buildings and places inside of this hill. Lauren commented as they walked, err slithered to the tavern.

There she saw some lamia drinking and eating, while a younger barmaid was serving them. It fit her image of taverns that she had in her head, we'll other than the seats that were made more for lamia than humans.

Finally, they were done with the tour of the city, the girls headed back to their rooms. Lauren was tired by this point of the day, the little eggs in her were sucking up her energy, so she was ready to fall asleep. She could groggily feel Nyla start to wrap around her. Too tired to feel any lust, Lauren just wraps herself around Nyla, mumbling good night into her ear before falling asleep in her arms.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

By the time Lauren fell asleep, Nyla let her bury her face into her breasts, and was hugging her close, her face buried in the lamia's breasts, while Nyla was happily holding her, and stroking her hair as she drifted off to sleep.

When Lauren woke again, it was to the feeling of Nyla's breasts still, the lamia seeming to have drifted off to sleep with her for a time, and was still asleep it seemed, when Lauren woke. Lauren could feel Nyla's shaft was pressing against her thighs, and that it was half hard, though it seemed that with little effort, Lauren could bring her to full mast. Nyla was looking very relaxed too at the moment, and Lauren knew that she could probably do whatever she pleased, unless she just enjoyed snuggling against the lamia's cool body.

theguy09

Reputation score

Snuggling with Nyla, Lauren soon drifted to sleep as her head rested between Nyla's breasts. Mhhhh, so soft~. Were her last thoughts before embracing the coming darkness of sleep.

Waking up to that very same softness, Lauren groggily yawned. It seemed Nyla had also fallen asleep shortly after Lauren, as neither of them moved much from when Lauren fell asleep. Resting against Nyla brought a strange coolness to Lauren, but she felt a strange warmth against her thigh. Looking down, Lauren grinned slightly as her face also gained a tint of red. Nyla's morning wood was resting against her thigh, and Lauren couldent help but think about what to do about it. She slowly reached for it with a cool hand and let it start to brush up against the warm shaft. Slowly she started to grip it and stroke the shaft, her face going redder, mostly embarrassed and somewhat aroused. When Nyla started to shift and awaken, Lauren would bite her lower lip and look up at Nyla as she started going faster!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nyla gasped softly in her sleep as Lauren's hand drifted down and grasped her shaft, her body squirming ever so slightly. As Lauren's face grew redder and redder with her actions, she saw Nyla's face turning red as well, with lust, as Nyla's long snakelike tongue darted out to flick against Lauren's cheek. It was obvious that Nyla was enjoying this, despite being asleep, and before long, Nyla started to shift around a bit, which prompted Lauren to go faster. The lamia moaned softly as her eyes fluttered open, where she saw what Lauren was doing, and looked down at Lauren's face and grinned.

"Mmm... already desiring my cock again are we? Good, I'll give it to you nice and gentle. Can't have my little eggies getting hurt now," Nyla asked softly, cooing at Lauren as she leaned in and kissed her on the lips, her pre beading up at the tip of her shaft and lubing up Lauren's hand, while one of Nyla's hands drifted between Lauren's legs and started stroking her slit with her index and middle fingers.

theguy09

Reputation score

Lauren shyly smiled at Nyla's reactions while she was sleeping. If she was dreaming right now, I wonder what she would be seeing? Lauren had a random thought as she continued. Lauren felt happy at being able to make her partner squirm at her touch, even if they were still asleep. Soon enough, Lauren's teasing seemed to be enough to wake the lamia! Well, I already started down this path, might as well finish it! Lauren thought as she returned Nyla's smile.

Mhhhhh, it's pretty fun letting lose! Its all your fault for getting so hard in your sleep. Lauren said with a sly smile. As she finished talking, Nyla started to kiss Lauren. Mhhhh... Lauren moaned into Nyla's mouth. She kept her hand moving as she was kissing with Nyla, letting her hand get coated with Nyla's precum! At one point, Lauren's movements focused on the head of Nyla's cock. She was going to try and make Nyla feel amazing! At the same time, Nyla was moving her own hands against Lauren. Ahhh, mnhh... That feels good~.
Lauren moaned, letting Nyla take the lead.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"My fault eh? Well I suppose you're right about that, I won't lie," Nyla said with a chuckle at Lauren's words, reaching down and caressing Lauren's cheek with one hand, while Lauren's hand continued to stroke her shaft.

Nyla cooed at Lauren's hand working the tip of her cock, making her gasp and let out a sigh of pleasure, her long snakelike tongue flicking out and tickling Lauren's cheek. One of Nyla's hands reached down and around Lauren, to grope her ass, slipping her hand a little further in and brushing her fingers over Lauren's slit to tease her a bit, and make her nice and wet. "Doesn't it though, hmhm. I'm sure that I can make it feel even better though, if you desire," Nyla chuckled softly as she leaned in and kissed Lauren again, her snakelike tongue wrestling Lauren's tongue down passionately.

After a minute or so, Nyla finally broke their kiss, leaving Lauren breathless as a result, where she eased down under the covers, and Lauren felt Nyla's tongue flicking across her slit, and then she felt it again, and then a third time. "It's my duty as your lover, to make you feel good, after all, especially while you're pregnant. Just lie there and relax, and... enjoy yourself, Lauren," Nyla said softly, before her tongue pushed into Lauren's slit, and the young human would feel it swirling around inside of her time and again, making her feel simply amazing.

theguy09

Reputation score

I can't help myself if your rubbing that up all over me in your sleep~ Lauren says in reply, leaning her head into Nyla's hand. Nyla's soft moans and gasps only surved to drive on Lauren, as she only grew more hot and bothered hearing them. Though suddenly she was releasing her own moans as her ass was grabbed, then her folds were teased. She was shivering from the reading, sending pleasure spikes through her. Ahhh... Pl-please~ Lauren says as she let's Nyla take dominance after a little bit of struggle, enjoying the inhuman tongue wrestling hers.

Engrosed in the kiss, Lauren was surprised when it broke, she was left panting as she watched Nyla descend into the covers. That's when she suddenly gasps out loud once again. Lauren could feel Nyla's tounge exploring her slit, rewarding Nyla with more mewling from Lauren. The-then have your way with me... Lauren almost begs as she completely submits to Nyla's tongue!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm... I don't have much of a choice though to be honest, when you're clinging to me like you were last night," Nyla replied, groaning softly before she moved to kiss Lauren and then begin eating her out.

"Oh I certainly plan on it, my pet... don't you worry one little bit," Nyla cooed when Lauren told her to have her way with her, grinning as she slid her tongue in and out and writhed it around inside of Lauren like crazy, making Lauren squirm and moan like a slut.

Nyla's tongue pulled back a bit after a minute or so, flicking teasingly across Lauren's slit and then her clit, buzzing against Lauren's sensitive little button engorging even more with blood and becoming even more sensitive, the more Nyla licked it. Nyla leaned in and suckled on it gently a few times, before she went back to eating Lauren out properly. After switching between suckling on Lauren's clit and eating her out several times, Nyla raised up, while Lauren was left breathless, and on the verge of climax, where the lamia grinned down at Lauren and pressed her shaft against Lauren's slit.

"I want you Lauren... my sweet little pet. I really do want you to stay. But I... I can't force you to, no matter how much I'd like to," Nyla admitted truthfully, leaning down and kissing Lauren on the lips as she thrust inside, making Lauren quake in ecstasy as that single thrust was enough to make her cum.

Lauren felt Nyla quickly beginning to set her rhythm as she began thrusting, her hips moving in and out, slowly but surely coaxing Lauren to cum a second time after only a couple of minutes, but Nyla didn't stop thrusting, in fact, she seemed to be thrusting harder and faster, enough to make Lauren's breasts and belly jiggle a bit from the force of each thrust. "I... I'm gonna cum soon Lauren... I... can't hold it much longer. C-Cum with me... please," Nyla moaned softly in Lauren's ear, her cock twitching inside of Lauren, who felt a pair of fleshy orbs slapping against her ass as Nyla fucked her, and realized it was Nyla's balls, which had swollen back up a bit since their last time.

Lauren felt Nyla's hands grab her own, her fingers entwining with Lauren's as she held her down and slammed in one final time, triggering both of their orgasms together, where Lauren felt Nyla press into her as deeply as she could. "G-Gotta give the eggs as much cum as I can, t-to help them grow stronger," Nyla moaned in Lauren's ear as she came.

theguy09

Reputation score

Lauren squirmed under the onslaught of Nyla's tongue on her sensitive folds! Nyla's tongue managed to go deep and fast into Lauren's folds, tasting her nectar and making Lauren moan crazily. She was moaning like a slut for Nyla.

It only increased as after what felt like forever, Nyla stoped and instead focused on Laurens little buzzer! The sensitive little nub was teased and softly sucked on, causing pleasure like lightning to shoot through Lauren! She couldn't help but to softly role her hips towards Nyla's face, trying to get even more pleasure from the Lana! As Nyla continued to tease the clit, it only grew more and more sensitive! It felt so good for Lauren that she soon had an unbearable need to cum! Though she wasn't allowed to cum just yet as Nyla continued to switch between suckling on the clit, to full on tongue fucking Lauren again!

Anahhh... Mhhh... Nghhhh! Lauren moaned outloud, panting with need as she was edged. She was breathless and without strength when Nyla finally finished, though she still had yet to cum! Laying there, Lauren could feel Nyla's cock head suddenly line up with her slit. A rush of anticipation and need went through the human girl. W-well then... make me never able to forget you....imprint yourself onto me... make apart of me, just yours! Lauren says passionately, need dripping from her voice as she begged Nyla! As she finished talking, Lauren could feel Nyla suddenly thrust into her! At the same time, they kissed passionately as Nyla began to fuck Lauren! Their tongues intertwined as Lauren began to cum on Nyla's cock! Squeezing it in its tight embrace the moment the cock entered!

Lauren trembled in her ecstasy as she was slowly but strongly trusted into. It was slow enough that she could feel every part of the cock inside of her as it moved, but strong enough that it kept hitting all the sensitive spots in Lauren! The slow pace was enough to set Lauren up for another climax! After a couple of minutes of this, Lauren finally came once again! This time, Nyla started to fuck Lauren fast and hard, switching her pace once again! Lauren was being fucked so hard that her breasts and pregnant belly were jiggling from each impact! It felt good to be dominated as she was by the lamia!

This time, the pace was fast enough for both Nyla and Lauren to be approaching their own climaxes! I-im going... I'm going to cum... from being filled with your cum! Lauren lewdly panted out loud. Shivering from the feeling of Nyla's breath on her sensitive ears. At the same time Lauren could feel Nyla's balls resting against her ass, filled with a fresh batch of cum!

Grabbing onto Nyla's hands, Lauren could feel Nyla slam in one final time, her cock swelling inside of its tight embrace! In the deepest part of Lauren, warm cum started to flow into her, the thought that she was being cummed inside of sent her over the edge! Mhhhhhh...make sure to give our babies as much cum as you want then. Lauren said as she embraced Nyla as best as she could with her pregnant belly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I won't let you forget me Lauren, never ever. I'll imprint my very essence into your soul, so that you can't forget me. And don't worry, I fully intend on giving the eggs plenty," Nyla moaned in Lauren's ear, her long snakelike tongue licking up Lauren's neck after she spoke.

Nyla lie there with Lauren and rested a bit, before she gently pulled out of the young human, and kissed her again. "Mmm, Lauren, did you enjoy that, hmm?" Nyla asked softly, nipping at Lauren's neck and ears to tickle and tease her.

After that, Nyla would raise up and smile down at Lauren warmly, before she climbed off the bed and stretched her long body. "Ahh, that was really nice, but we should get cleaned up I think. And then some breakfast. Come on, up you get," Nyla cooed softly, reaching back down and scooping Lauren up where she carried her like a princess out of their bedroom and too their large bathroom, which also housed a huge bath.

Lauren saw the bath was already filled up with water, and that Mari and Allie were already in there themselves. "Oh you two are finally up. Come on in, the water's nice and warm," Allie said cheerfully with a smile, beckoning the two over.

theguy09

Reputation score

Laying in Nyla's embrace, Lauren had a satisfied look on her face as she cuddled up against Nyla. I-I would actually really like that. Lauren says in reply to Nyla's words. As she said that, another spasm of pleasure went through Lauren as she felt Nyla's hot breath on her ears, and her tongue running up Laurens neck.

Lauren continued to lay with Nyla for a little, recovering her energy from their early morning fuck. Soon enough, Lauren could feel Nyla start to pull out of her, leaving most of her spunk deep inside if her. It felt amazing to be honest. Knowing that Im filled with your babies, and you were fucking me again felt amazing. Lauren said after she returned the kiss to Nyla. After the kiss, Nyla went back to leasing and licking Laurens ears and neck, eliciting more moans and shivers from Lauren.

Enhoying the feeling, Lauren noticed after a little that Nyla was getting up from the bed, smiling down at her as she stretched. Lauren smiled back at the sight, listening to Nyla as she spoke. Mhhh, let's get going then. With that, Nyla picked up Lauren Princess style and carried her to bathroom.

The bath was already filled when they arrived, Mari and Allie already in the bath themselves. Let's get in Nyla, we need a bath. Lauren said happily, she was sweaty and had a mix of their fluids around folds still.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Apologies for the long wait for a reply from my end. Could have sworn I posted this reply at least a good two weeks ago. :/)

Nyla grinned down at Lauren as she continued gave a few extra thrusts to coax out every last drop of her seed into Lauren's womb that she could manage. "I must admit, you look very beautiful when you're pregnant, Lauren. So beautiful, with your big round belly, your already puffy nipples, your breasts already swelling with milk. And I'm sure that your sweet little ass will grow a little more bubbly too as the pregnancy continues," Nyla said softly to Lauren, mostly to tease her before carrying her to the bath where they found Nyla's sisters.

"Aye, we're both sweaty as hell, and I daresay that we probably smell like pure sex right now. Not that I mind that of course," Nyla cooed softly, kissing Lauren on the cheek, and then the neck, her tongue swishing out and flicking over Lauren's neck to tickle her.

With that, they sat down, Lauren in Nyla's lap, while Nyla gently washed Lauren's body for her, and letting Lauren relax without a care in the world. Mari and Allie joined Nyla after a minute or so, and together they all three began washing Lauren's body, cleansing it of every speck of dirt, and drop of sweat that clung to her body, and within about ten minutes or so they seemed to be done, and the other two lamia were helping Nyla get cleaned up now, though Nyla didn't make Lauren move off of her and used her long tail to brace Lauren's back for her so she could lean back without any troubles.

"Mmm, there we go sis. Now you're all nice and clean, save for one specific area. I wager that you want Lauren to clean there though. Am I right?" Allie said with a grin, winking at Lauren.

"But of course, if she's willing to do so that is. I won't force her though," Nyla replied, gently turning Lauren around and smiling softly at her, glancing down at her cock, which was still half hard.

theguy09

Reputation score

(No problem, I did it myself a month or two ago as well. Plus I can start replying a lot faster now :p)

Lauren moaned sweetly as she felt Nyla thrust her seed even deeper into her womb. Being so full of Nyla made her feel so warm and good, and Nyla's compliments only made her feel even more satisfied. Lauren giggled before saying "And its all thanks to you and our little babies!" With that, Lauren was carried into the bath, where both of Nyla's sisters were.

"I don't doubt it at all." Lauren said with a smile, looking up to Nyla as she lowered her head to Laurens face. Lauren's skin was still red and sensitive from their fucking, so the ticklish feeling of Nyla's tongue caused Lauren to continue to moan some more,shivering with pleasure.

As Lauren had her eyes closed, enjoying the pleasure, Nyla sat down into the bath, with Lauren sitting on her lap. Lauren was enjoying the treatment that she was getting form Nyla and her sisters. She didn't have to do anything, letting the sisters rub and clean her body. I guess its a plus of being pregnant with one of the sisters babies. Lauren absentmindedly thought, she was happy she was pregnant with Nyla's babies.

Lauren was certainly in a good mood, as she started to giggle some more at what Nyla and Allie were suggesting. It was felt different to be in such a good mood all the time for Lauren, but she was not bothered by it in any way! Maybe this is some form of love? Lauren innocently thought.

"I would be happy to~" Lauren said as she first grabbed some soap and lathered it onto her hands, before reaching down into the water to Nyla's half hard cock, lightly gripping it and moving her hand up and down! She lathered it in soap as well while spending some time making sure Nyla was enjoying the movements of her hands! She started to speed up, cleaning it as well as she could!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, ticklish aren't you," Nyla commented with a giggle at Lauren's reaction to her tongue tickling her neck.

"Well go ahead and get to it cutie," Nyla cooed softly to Lauren, to go ahead and start washing her cock, as she guided Lauren's hands down to it, and Allie provided her with the soap.

As Lauren lathered the shaft up with soap, she'd feel it grow in size again, until it was back to full mast just like before, with Nyla looking like she was greatly enjoying Lauren's fingers as she worked her. "Oh goddess yes Lauren, keep going like that and I'll cum again. Do you want to cum again too, hmm? If so, then Mari, Allie, will you to help her out please, it's a little difficult for me to from this position," Nyla moaned softly, where her sisters both smiled and nodded.

"Of course sis. Come here Lauren, and enjoy our hands and tongues," Mari cooed as she tickled Lauren's neck with her snakelike tongue, while her right hand drifted down between Lauren's legs and started gently fingering her, while Allie groped Lauren's ass and slipped her middle finger inside of that tight little pucker, and latched onto Lauren's left breast and started suckling gently on it, drawing out a few drops of milk which made Lauren feel intense pleasure along with the fingering.

theguy09

Reputation score

As she washing Nyla's cock, it started to grow stiffer and bigger, until it was back at full mast! It was so fun to watch Nyla groan and moan from the touch of her hands! "I would love to~" Lauren said as she kept moving her hands! She was focusing on Nyla's sensitive glands, and with such slippery hands, Lauren was working her hands fast across Nyla! "You know Ive become quite the perv after meeting you!" Lauren commented as she worked.

At the same time Mari and Allie were starting to reach for Lauren! "Mhhh, you three sisters are amazing~" Lauren moaned as her holes were intruded upon, and she was ticked by Mari's tongue! She moaned even louder when she started to breast feed Allie! It was such a turn on to watch Allie sucking and drinking her milk! "Ahhhh, more~" Lauren begged as she was pushed closer to cumming herself!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? You mean you weren't already like this before?" Nyla asked curiously, and somewhat accusingly as she raised an eyebrow at Lauren.

"Mmm, don't mind if I do," Allie said in between her suckles, before Mari joined in and took her other breast and began suckling on it, drinking deeply of Lauren's milk as they both enjoyed it while Nyla moaned softly from the handjob/washing she was receiving from Lauren.

After a couple of minutes of this, Lauren could feel Nyla's cock throbbing in her hands, the telltale sign that she was about to cum again, and soon enough she would indeed explode, her seed spurting into the air, to land on Lauren, herself, as well as her two sisters, who continued drinking deeply of Lauren's milk happily without a care in the world. "Yummy, simply delicious," Mari said with a grin.

theguy09

Reputation score

"Well I would say I was more of a rebel and miscreant, rather than just a perv. After all I had never actually done it with anyone before you~" Lauren teasingly explains as she leans into Nyla, looking up into her eyes.

Lauren only broke eye contact when she closed her eyes and moaned out loud from Allie and Mari's suckling. She softly held Allie's head, like she was her babe, to her breast, while she continued to "clean" Nyla! The feeling of having her breasts suckled, only made the realization that she was a mother now sink in even deeper.

Lauren could feel Nyla's cock start to grow a bit larger, right before it trembled and released its sticky load all over. Even after cumming once this morning, Nyla somehow had enough to get cum all over her sisters and Lauren! "Im glad you like it sweety." Lauren smiled to Mari, before she cleaned up some of Nyla's cum that landed right next to her own mouth. "I have my own tasty snack~" Lauren giggled.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, it's okay to admit that you're perverted, cutie. We are, and we all admit it. Many things here are perverted," Nyla giggled back at Lauren, pinching her butt lightly to tease her.

After Nyla had unloaded her seed all over Lauren and her sisters, the eldest lamia sister sighed softly and leaned back against the edge of the bath, looking Much more relaxed than before. "Mmm... I Really don't want you to go, so I can enjoy this sort of thing all the time. But... I know you really want to leave and get a move on and explore some more. So... if you're going to go, then I'd like to know which direction you're going. So if you don't send word back to us someday we'll know where to look for you at. I'd hate for some dirty despicable beast to get a hold of the mother of my children and me never see her again," Nyla said softly to Lauren while her sisters continued to drink their fill of Lauren's milk, and Lauren licked up Nyla's cum. "Though... we here are quite open ourselves, so I'll admit that I wouldn't be Totally against you maybe finding another lover or two, or three, or however many you'd like to have. You've got a Lot of life to experience after all," Nyla added after a few moments, kissing Lauren on the lips before Mari pulled away and Nyla took herself a taste of Lauren's milk.

"It's delicious isn't it Nyla?" Mari asked with a grin, to which Nyla nodded softly.

theguy09

Reputation score

"So are most things in this world going to try and fuck me when I leave here?" Lauren asks with a light blush. Perhaps she would meet someone who wanted to beat her in a fight and take her back to her home and fuck her, just like how Nyla wanted to when they first met! The thought ignites Laurens competitive spirit that she repressed when she first came to this world. Though admittedly she did it because Nyla fit Lauren's fantasies perfectly! Who would have thought the first person Lauren would meet would be a futanari, though Nyla wasn't exactly one, it was close enough for Lauren! "I'm not going to give up so easily next time though... as long as there is reason not to!" Lauren thought to herself.

Lauren was basking in the motherly pleasure that she was feeling with the sisters suckling from her milk filled tits when Nyla asked her questions for the future. "To be honest I think I'm going to be heading towards Melior, and find myself some adventure to go on after that. Though I will most likely spend sometime in the city first before I head out so I can learn some more about this world." Lauren said with a dreamy expression. "But you shouldn't have to worry about me, I won't be giving up a fight if they try to take me. You just looked too sexy and I admit, I was a tad horny when you found me~" Lauren continues with a smile.

"There is a lot of life ahead of me in the future If only you come along with me, but someone needs to stay with out babies. And remember, you were my first and that means you will always be special." Lauren said before leaning into the kiss with Nyla, grinning at seeing the mother to her babies drinking from her breast.