What's new

ramenslurper

Reputation score
There's an NPC somewhere in IIRC Haven (town) that takes Mana Remnants (or whatever the translation is for the lowest tier of the Mana items) and gives you a random item in return, most of them being random gift items.
thank you for this! it's the NPC with the red hat in the inn, for future references.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
Dunno if my question is alright here but is there a way I can access the full-sized character art? gonna use it for reference when I feel like drawing.

sub-par

Reputation score
Dunno if my question is alright here but is there a way I can access the full-sized character art? gonna use it for reference when I feel like drawing.
The game files don't have anything larger than displayed in-game, but there's character art of slightly larger resolution on the Leafgeo blog in If that's not large enough, I guess you could try checking out or even trawling through

rmeade

Reputation score
How do i start ashville content? got all events up to 82 done and don't know where to go now

SoggySemen

Reputation score
I accidentally skipped Lione's Invitation by saying I'll think about it. Is there any way to get the scene still?

I accidentally skipped Lione's Invitation by saying I'll think about it. Is there any way to get the scene still?
Just continue and you'll eventually get it again.

Kinsei

Reputation score
If you want her full character sheet so you can prepare without having to fight her over and over, I'll put them here.

1st Form
Accuracy: 95%
Basic Attack Element: Physical
Immunities: Instant Death/Poison/Blind/Silence/Confusion/Sleep/Paralysis/Deadly Poison/Fatigue/Forgetful/Coma
Resistances: Stun 50%, DOT Rate 95% (this doesn't seem to govern anything as far as I can tell)
Special: Restores 20% of MaxMP each round.

MaxHP: 600000
MaxSP: 5000
ATK: 2200
DEF: 2200
MAT: 1500
MDF: 1500
AGI: 2000
LUK: 1000

Attack Pattern:

Turn 1 - 100% chance to use Chaosmolder
Turn 2 - 100% chance to use Wrath Of Rafata
Turn 3 - 42.86% chance to use Zero Slayer
28.57% chance to use Wide Saint
28.57% chance to use Wide Shade
Turn 4 - 100% chance to use String-Bind
Turn 5 - 100% chance to use Slow Trick
Turn 6 - 100% chance to use First Break
Turn 7 - 100% chance to use Zero Slayer
Turn 8 - 60.00% chance to use Queen's Mirror
20.00% chance to use Wide Saint
20.00% chance to use Wide Shade
Turn 9 - 100% chance to use Demigod Entasis
repeat from top
Trigger on defeat: Heavenly Revolution

Chaosmolder - Dark, Power 125: 5 magical attacks to every enemy. Inflicts Deadly Poison (80%), Fatigue (80%), MaxHP-DN+(100%) and MaxSP-DN+(100%)
String-Bind - Inflicts Bind on three random enemies.
Wrath Of Rafata - Physical, Power 600: eight physical attacks to random enemies. Grants ATK-UP+ and MAT-UP+ to self.
Zero Slayer - Surge, Power 450: nine magical attacks to a single enemy.
Wide Saint - Light, Power 120: magical attack to every enemy.
Wide Shade - Dark, Power 120: magical attack to every enemy.
Slow Trick - Physical, Power 100: physical attack to every enemy. Inflicts Stun (200%). Activates at the end of turn (slower than Suicide Cry).
First Break - Physical, Power 200: physical attack to one enemy. Inflicts ATK-DN+ (200%) and MAT-DN+(200%). Activates quickly (same speed as First Edge).
Queen's Mirror - Gives a 100% chance to reflect incoming magical attacks, and Counter (same as Bad Trick). No duration, must be removed by Disenchant or Shit Bombs.
Demigod Entasis - "Accuracy", Power 200: mixed ATK/MAT attack to all enemies, resisted solely by DEF. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Unaffected by all forms of physical, magical and special damage reduction except Guard and Wide Block.
Heavenly Revolution - Fully heal, remove all debuffs and transform from "Being of Myth" into "Being of Myth" (same name in editor)

Calculated damage of attacks:
All damage formulae, like most attacks in this game, vary by 5% up or down from value listed.

Chaosmolder - all hit Dark damage (11000 - DEF*2.5)
Wrath Of Rafata - each of the 8 hits does (6600 - DEF*1.5)
Zero Slayer - each of the 9 hits does (3000 - MDF)
Wide Saint - all hit Light damage (7200 - MDF*2.4)
Wide Shade - all hit Dark damage (7200 - MDF*2.4)
Slow Trick - all hit physical damage (8800 - DEF*2)
First Break - physical damage (17600 - DEF*4)
Demigod Entasis - all hit "accurate" damage (14800 - DEF*4)

To take no damage from this enemy, a character needs 4400 DEF and 3000 MDF.

After 1st form:

Base Statistics are the same as 1st form, except maxHP is 800000 instead of 600000.

Attack Pattern:

Turn 1 - 100% chance to use Chaosmolder
Turn 2 - 100% chance to use Wrath Of Rafata
Turn 3 - 42.86% chance to use Zero Slayer
28.57% chance to use Wide Saint
28.57% chance to use Wide Shade
Turn 4 - 100% chance to use Zero Slayer
Turn 5 - 100% chance to use Slow Trick
Turn 6 - 100% chance to use Wrath Of Rafata
Turn 7 - 100% chance to use First Break
Turn 8 - 50.00% chance to use Queen's Roar
50.00% chance to use Heavy Bind
Turn 9 - 100% chance to use Demigod Entasis
Turn 10 - 100% chance to use God Entasis
repeat from top
Trigger on defeat: Last Order, then Infinite Break.

Queen's Roar - Physical, Power 100, physical attack to every enemy. Grants Queen's Mirror to self.
Heavy Bind - Inflicts Bind (10000% chance) on three random enemies and deals 500 SP damage to each target.
God Entasis - "Accuracy", Power 300: mixed ATK/MAT attack to all enemies, resisted solely by DEF. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Unaffected by all forms of physical and magical damage reduction except Guard and Wide Block.
Last Order - ???, Power ???, deals to each enemy half of their maxHP. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Damage does not vary. Unaffected by all forms of physical, magical and special damage reduction.
Infinite Break - Surge, Power ???, deals 90000 damage to a single target. Cannot miss. Cannot critical hit. Unaffected by all forms of physical, magical and special damage reduction.

God Entasis - all hit "accurate" damage (22200 - DEF*6)

Despite having more powerful attacks, other than Infinite Break, to take no damage from this enemy, a character still only needs 4400 DEF and 3000 MDF.

Attack Patterns use the current turn to determine what action will be used. So, for example, if you defeat 1st form on Turn 18 (First Break), then the first attack 2nd form should use is Demigod Entasis, not Chaosmolder. As such, it is optimal to transition the battle as close to turns 11, 21, 31, etc. as you can.

Specific suggestions, don't read if you want to figure out the fight on your own:
1) Nightmare's Midnight Terror has a cooldown of 10, which aligns with 2nd form's turn pattern and is one of the few ways to reduce the damage each Entasis does (by 75%). To do this, you need two Nightmares to chain them back to back.
2) It's much easier to craft Shit Bombs than to waste points in the Prophet class for Disenchant for LUKless builds.
3) Bad Trick is effective against Chaosmolder and Slow Trick.
4) Insight/Incite and Bad Trick together is particularly effective against Wrath of Rafata.
5) Bad Trick stops First Break, but must be applied the previous turn.
6) If you only have access to one Midnight Terror for the end of 2nd form's attack cycle, eat the Demigod Entasis and use it to mitigate God Entasis.
7) Lust helps mitigate the SP damage from Heavy Bind.
8) While BoM is vulnerable to debuffs to stats, her extremely high luck reduces the chance Power Weak and its ilk will succeed. Hakika uses a custom luck script for this game which limits the floor effects of extreme luck. As such, the Weak spells/skills still have a 7% chance to succeed against BoM if the user has anywhere from 0 to 820 LUK; this rises to 35% at 900 LUK, 70% at 1000 LUK and 100% at 1086 LUK.

Oh, also, Bind-RES ends after 5 turns, at end of turn.
I just really wanted to thank you for this post. My final challenge for myself in this game was to defeat BoM without using any of the stat increasing items on any of my characters (so just reincarnation in terms of base stat boosts) and between your very detailed turn order listings and the suggestions you gave, I was finally able to eke out a win after a very long and, honestly, nail-biting fight. There's no way my dumb ass could've done this without you.

Now it's finally time to move on to SEQUEL awake...

Cenryk

Reputation score
How to get Rabi ' s Panties?
I found you have to use the training Chickener. After Rabi will state she needs to wash. Go to the wash room in her office and check the extra clothes in the top right.

Cenryk

Reputation score
Wow, I really like the slight nod to Giygas in the last story boss.

Cenryk

Reputation score
Trying to map out Eternal Land. Not sure how large the file will be though

Edit: OOH It loops! Which both fascinates me how flawless it is while also means this will be a small map.

Last edited:

Es_1

Reputation score
Am stuck with Quest #61 (chicken's maze). Anyone have a map or general tip on how to get to the center?

Edit: Figured it out. Had to brute force the entire maze though.

Last edited:

DomnuAR

Reputation score
I don't know if there is still someone on this thread but, does anyone know how to get the icebreakers for event 50?
I've searched the entire parts of tge cliffs of rejection and the freezing mountain for them.
Still could not find those fists.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
I don't know if there is still someone on this thread but, does anyone know how to get the icebreakers for event 50?
I've searched the entire parts of tge cliffs of rejection and the freezing mountain for them.
Still could not find those fists.
The Icebreaker is found on the Cliffs of Rejection. Take the left path where the rope ladders split into two on the cliff wall, and you will find it in the open crack. In any case, it is not enough to simply have it in your inventory. Rabi must have it equipped in order to trigger Event 50's completion.