What's new

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I can't actually tell when I'm overleveled or underleveled in this game. It really reminds me of the old 90s JRPGs where everything is just unforgiving as fuck and just says fuck you randomly. I'm level 35 and I just wanted to unlock the Valkyrie class so I fought the butterfly and it just kills me irl. Do I just need to gitgud and grind some more or is there something I'm missing?
Check your quest history.
If there are any gaps in the quest numbers it means you missed out on entire regions, so you could just be under-leveled.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Specifically went out of my way to go through all of them; and I'm well past it (event 30), but I'm having trouble with both event 30 and event 41 atm

EDIT: Beat them both. The biggest issue I had with both of these bosses is that they had a random OHKO move. Equipping adventure's badge on Thelma (it has a passive that prevents death procs) and using taunt on her solved the issue.

Last edited:

Ranos

Reputation score
Event 41 is located in the same place where you spoke to Chemica in the bewitching flower garden, where you defeated the mutated tentacle. At the bottom is a boss, you might have to employ a strategy with your tank focusing on just guarding. Since i see that you've completed the quest in defeating the grim reaper, you've unlocked the class that the succubus can teach you. Try learning incite(or taunt,that skill that causes all enemies to focus your tank for 5 turns) from the nightmare class,and just keep your tank guarding while your healer focuses on party heals, and you should use a mage class with fire magic,since the boss is weak to fire. The reason why you want your tank guarding is because when the boss bites deep,it's normally a 1-hit KO (since the damage it deals is equal to your max health) - this can be countered since guard will reduce it by 50%(or more if you have certain skills in the warrior tree), allowing your tank to survive. It's been a while, but i think the boss uses a lot of sleep, so you might need a sleep guard amulet to manage that.
Alternatively, for damage, if you have the flamesea wyrm accessory(obtained from the Guardian in the lava area a few chapters back), equipping that on a physical damage dealer enchants their attacks with fire, also an option to do a lot of damage.

Event 30 can be found in the ancient wolf's tree - located east of central haven (you might have to go west from Harsh outcrops,located from the Miruess army HQ) - you climb to the top,talking to one npc along the way and defeat a sparkling butterfly, then go back to her and she'll return back to the training grounds,giving you access to the valkyrie class. As for the boss, you might need to level up a bit (It's a bit tougher than most things you find in chapter 4 for now.)
I think the boss uses a 1-hit ko move every few turns, so you'll have to get your tank to use taunt, and then revive her, i think theres no way around that.

Last edited:

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This might sound like a stupid question but pressing S on a skill/magic turns their text color into green. What does that do?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This might sound like a stupid question but pressing S on a skill/magic turns their text color into green. What does that do?
Pretty sure that disables it in your skill menu, so that your skills list don't get clogged up.

Ranos

Reputation score
Thats what i originally thought as well, cause in sequel awake, you can store your skills. However,trying it out myself...doesn't seem to put it in the "Kept" tab at all.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
That's because the key for that is Shift. S is for restricting a skill so it won't be used during auto-battle.

Hrodrick

Reputation score
Stay on topic.
Just completed SEQUEL blight and awake (and waiting for translator of colony) and loved it, is there any other jrpg (eng traslated) similiar in terms of playstyle and h events.
Thx

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where do I find the Stone of Happiness?
the arena ( after you finish the base story)

I've gotten every event except for 97? whenever i lookup anything about a 97 i cant find anything though.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
the arena ( after you finish the base story)

I've gotten every event except for 97? whenever i lookup anything about a 97 i cant find anything though.
There is no event 97. The last one is 96.

crapzap

Reputation score

Specifically went out of my way to go through all of them; and I'm well past it (event 30), but I'm having trouble with both event 30 and event 41 atm

EDIT: Beat them both. The biggest issue I had with both of these bosses is that they had a random OHKO move. Equipping adventure's badge on Thelma (it has a passive that prevents death procs) and using taunt on her solved the issue.
How do I find the thing for Event 40? All it says is that there is a hidden room in the villa. I have no idea what to check.

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
How do I find the thing for Event 40? All it says is that there is a hidden room in the villa. I have no idea what to check.
1) On the 1F, go to the western room. There, in a pot, you get a hint "Upstairs."
2) Go to the 2F, then go to the western room. There, under a desk, you get a hint "Downstairs east."
3) Go to the 1F, then go to the eastern room. There, in drawers on the east side, you get a hint "To the first room."
4) Go to the 1F western room. There, you get a hint, and can access the fireplace to get to the secret room.

The hints must be found to progress the game's internal variables.

kryt99

Reputation score
Alright, I'm sorry in advance if this has already been asked (I... don't think so. I checked the thread) but I have several questions.

First, where is event 39 located? I can't find it and retracing from Dark Den to the mansion didn't help.
EDIT: found it.

Second, how do you complete event 70? I have access to Twilight Peninsula and Zikdalla but can't find Lione.

Last edited:

IntrepidMoon

Reputation score
Second, how do you complete event 70? I have access to Twilight Peninsula and Zikdalla but can't find Lione.
From the Warp Sword in Zikdalla:
Go down the vine. Go east to the wooden fence with the Mysterious Spirit, but go up, around the fence into the grassy area. Climb the vines on the wall. Cross the bridge to the left. You probably don't need any more instruction, it's a linear path to Lione from here. On a side note, the Zikdalla Guardian is to the left of where Lione is.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
hello. yes I'm still starting to play this series.
I'm at the postgame now, though so a few questions: how do I raise Rabi and Tirma's favorabilities greatly? I saw that Nix like Cloudy liquids, Ula like Fluffy blankets, and Fake like Bouquets.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hello. yes I'm still starting to play this series.
I'm at the postgame now, though so a few questions: how do I raise Rabi and Tirma's favorabilities greatly? I saw that Nix like Cloudy liquids, Ula like Fluffy blankets, and Fake like Bouquets.
Rabi and Tirma both like Adventurer's Memoirs/Notes best.
Alternatively, Rabi also receives +3 from meat and donuts, Tirma receives +3 from pudding, and both receive +3 from bouquets, fluffy blankets, and pretty stones.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
Rabi and Tirma both like Adventurer's Memoirs/Notes best.
Alternatively, Rabi also receives +3 from meat and donuts, Tirma receives +3 from pudding, and both receive +3 from bouquets, fluffy blankets, and pretty stones.
where can I get those? do you know?

ramenslurper

Reputation score
so I looked up the Sequel Blight wiki on how to get those Adventurer's Notes, and from my very subpar Japanese knowledge, I read "mana ..... gacha"
....there's gacha in this game?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so I looked up the Sequel Blight wiki on how to get those Adventurer's Notes, and from my very subpar Japanese knowledge, I read "mana ..... gacha"
....there's gacha in this game?
There's an NPC somewhere in IIRC Haven (town) that takes Mana Remnants (or whatever the translation is for the lowest tier of the Mana items) and gives you a random item in return, most of them being random gift items.