What's new

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: SEQUEL blight

Maybe someone can help me now, how do you get the last dancing or striping scene, the one in that hidden underground place in the first city, I did everything else in the game but I can't figure out how to get that one...
Urgh.... Its been ages away.... can't remember that much anymore.
If i remember it right something after the post game, you have to do a questline for some "new?" type of job quest -dancer- at merchant base guild in desert place
After that raise affection to all member till 100, so they not shy to receive the skimpy dancer outfit (buy from underground shop / need forgot how many pink card (5?))
after that change their job to dancer (which pretty much empty skill) and go to underground stage.

Sorry, its been a long time i can't really remember all the step anymore

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dev said that there are no plans for content past v2.10 and updating for SEQUEL Blight is done.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The sequel to "SEQUEL blight" will be called "SEQUEL awake" by the by

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Based from the front picture..

The only i notice is the 4 prime element.
They mention the male MC is the same guy again and there will be some story have relation with "blight" and this story happen after some time passed.

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't expect the dev to try to push the new game within this year.
He should take his time.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kind a disappoint the he ditch all his 4 MC and shifted to new one.
I personally liked Raby(main rabbit girl) and Wula(tiny green hair) a lot.
Just reading at his blog, it seems he aiming for Etrian Odyssey kind a RPG.
Lots a numbered sequel, so many rotation of different characters...

I dunno this is worth of effort though, doing this way would create characters that easily forgotten and only few character would be left memorized.
Also, this gonna be painful for us to play if he intend to release 3 or 4 more title made with very same RPG Maker VXACE. That shit is old man...

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so I just got this game and well, I can't read it lol. My first time playing an RPG in full japanese, so I'm looking for a bit of help as I get started. Thx in advance.
Edit: I have to be doing something wrong. I'm not doing any damage to enemies...

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, so I just got this game and well, I can't read it lol. My first time playing an RPG in full japanese, so I'm looking for a bit of help as I get started. Thx in advance.
Edit: I have to be doing something wrong. I'm not doing any damage to enemies...
Personal advice is to get a machine translation tool like AGTH/ITH/Chiitrans/Chiitranslite or whatever you fancy. This game itself is fairly linear - most choices (aside from one particularly important one near the beginning of the final chapter) don't affect the story at all or only affect which of your party members get favorability point gains, but you have like 13+ separate classes each with their own skill trees, a ton of different skills and equipment and items, varied enemies and a crafting system. There's also how the game world is pretty big. I don't advise you to go in blind.

Damage calculations in this game can reduce damage dealt to 0, but that really only happens if you're way underleveled and/or underequipped.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personal advice is to get a machine translation tool like AGTH/ITH/Chiitrans/Chiitranslite or whatever you fancy. This game itself is fairly linear - most choices (aside from one particularly important one near the beginning of the final chapter) don't affect the story at all or only affect which of your party members get favorability point gains, but you have like 13+ separate classes each with their own skill trees, a ton of different skills and equipment and items, varied enemies and a crafting system. There's also how the game world is pretty big. I don't advise you to go in blind.

Damage calculations in this game can reduce damage dealt to 0, but that really only happens if you're way underleveled and/or underequipped.
Welp, machines didn't work for me, but I'm reviewing what I read in this thread to get something of a foothold. I just wish I knew what was going on, options, and the battle commands, but I guess I'll settle for vague context...

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Such is the plight of a hentai game lover who cant be damned to learn japanese.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trying to figure out this gifting mechanic. Seems everything I give is garbage so I only hope there's a going up with this thing. Damn I wish I could read this

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gifting is pretty basic...
there item the girl like which give more affection compared to other gift
reaching certain affection will make some scene trigger available ( still need to find the place to trigger scene)
u can find the hint in scene recollection room

as for dmg u usually want to pick 1 job what they focus on
later on when higher lvl u combine skill and passive from tons of job
princess class active skill is my usual favourite while i also took atk up passive from monk at-mid game

selvalunchu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necro. where is 炎天砂丘 area? after boss fight in snow field (summon by 2 people after the lift maze area). they mentions about this but i don't know where to go.

Edit : NVM Finally found the way and finished the game.

Last edited:

2dguy

Reputation score
is there a eng patch yet the art is so good!

Rudiney

Reputation score
what need to summon 4 elements boss again? just talk no work. missed mana.

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
English version "official" release is out
yes this is only for the 1st Series so far.... 2nd and 3rd probably will be out in future

sub-par

Reputation score
English version "official" release is out
yes this is only for the 1st Series so far.... 2nd and 3rd probably will be out in future
Huh? I can't find anything about the official English release being out on DLsite, booth, or the author's twitter though...?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Huh? I can't find anything about the official English release being out on DLsite, booth, or the author's twitter though...?
Probably because the author didn't make the translation, it's not an official translation. How did the quotation marks around "official" not give that away?