What's new

Leena's Bed and Breakfast

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Leena's Bed and Breakfast

Sean shrugs, but doesn't immediately respond. "It kind of depends on what you prefer."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen raised an eyebrow sarcastically, then leaned a bit closer, whispering now. "Don't treat me like a childe, I know a kindred soul when I see one." She says, her tone somewhere between annoyed and impatient.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean's face goes through an extremely fast flash of realization, then he makes to stand up. "I've got something around here somewhere that might help you decide. You can follow me if you want."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen smiles under her hood, and stands as well, her tone pleasant once again. "Sounds interesting, lead the way." She says brightly.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After following the woman's directions, Roger happened upon the afore mentioned cabinet, larger than he expected, and contain a wide variety of poisons. Roger browsed through his options, before spotting his favorite drink. "Jack Daniel's... No shit." he said in an amused tone.

With the brew in hand, Roger regarded the person that came with him, "So... It seems like we're on the same page... Neither of us know why we're here... Or why we were invited... So far, I could only guess... I don't know about you, but until they decide to shove me off to do something, I suppose I'll drown myself in memories, and liquor."

Roger took the top off of the bottle, and immediately started taking in a mouthful, nearly coughing it up as he did so, before letting it down, coughing, gasping for air. "Ah... That takes my mind off things..." he said, before letting out a, 'whew' of relief.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks at Roger and nods in agreement, "I am unsure of why they invited me here, but here is probably going to better than where I was before." Noting that the man was beginning to drink, Akira grabs the bottle trying to imitate what the man was doing and ending up with a fit of coughs.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean stands up, and heads out, clearly heading towards his room. "Right, this way, then."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen just nods and follows silently, looking amused.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger twists his lips, taking the bottle back, "Heh, looks like you can't handle straight Jack." he said, patting Akira on the back to help ease the coughs. "Don't sweat it, drinking's a shitty habit anyway." he said, before taking another swig.

"Now that I think about it... Is this a man, or a woman? I'd probably be better off not bringing it up... Whatever, I'll treat you like a guy." he decided.

Thinking it best he doesn't lend the bottle to Akira anymore, Roger keeps it, and leans against the cabinet, drinking the Jack in silence.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks up at the bottle, then at the cabinet, pulling out a what appears to be tonic water. This time being a little more careful to not just take a full swig of an unknown liquid, Akira instead tips the bottle back, tasting the liquid and pausing, shuddering a little, "It's... definately not as strong..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger's only reply was a brief I work for Chris because he's a friend. I don't have anything to do with that strange woman that's his boss.

Then there was silence.

Some time after Roger and Akira entered the room and began drinking, Chris entered to gather some for himself. He paused when he saw the two, then politely said, "if I'm interrupting I can come back later?"

Something on his facial features suggested that he'd had a thought regarding his own past that didn't sit well with him, and he was looking to have company, but he would never had directly said that.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger shook his head, "Nah, you're fine." he told Chris, taking another swig, the bottle half-empty now. "Hell, the more the merrier!" Roger said, and for the first time in the warehouse, smiled. The liquor managing to loosen him up a great deal. Roger, holding the bottle in his left hand, raised his right to scratch his nose, "Hey, let's go back out, I wanna sit down. The Jack's gettin' to me pretty good, hehehe..." he laughed a little, and started walking out to the main room, hoping to find a seat.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira holds onto the bottle of tonic water while looking around. Relaxing a little after seeing that Roger had left with the bottle, "I would say join us, but he seems to want to return to the main room, will you also come?" The question was directed at Chris as Akira ponders which man to follow if the new one decides to stay in the room.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger stops when he saw that the two of them were behind him, as if they were staying, or so he thought, and looks behind him. He gestures with his head, hurrying them, "Hey... Don't leave me all alone out here... It sucks to get drunk alone, you know! Heh..." he laughed a little more. "Hell, even you look like you could use someone just to chill with." he directed at Chris.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chris chuckled, then grabbed not one, but two bottles of Jack Daniels, following Roger out into the hall. Once seated, he effectively downed over half the first bottle without taking a breath, letting loose a content sigh after. "Now THAT hits the spot."

He was silent for a few moments then finally spoke. "Well, I'm curious as to what specific skills you both are established with. Ms. Frederick had a reason for bringing you here, I'd like to start piecing together for all of us what those were."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Roger ends up following Chris, chuckling along the way, and taking a seat opposite him in a chair, he raises an eyebrow at how fast he downs the Jack. "Damn... This guy doesn't fuck around." he thought with a smile of respect. Roger, in truth, felt a little more at home at this moment, just like all those boring days, when he was just relaxing with not just his gang members, but his friends, getting drunk, going out, and even finding chicks to have some fun with. "Hell, I could get used to this..." he mused to himself.

Once Chris got down to a serious topic, Roger tilted his head, and gestured with his bottle, "Like I said, I've got no freakin' clue." he said plainly, "She just showed up, and asked me to work for you, in exchange for bustin' me out of prison. That's all I know..." he said, taking another swig of his Jack, which he himself hadn't finished.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira briefly peers into the shoulderbag where the toaster was residing and looks up, holding up the tonic water and taking another swig, and looking rather disgusted at the taste or lackof, "I fix computer and electronics." Akira briefly contemplates talking about the other details, but decided against it.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, ok I think I see where you come in Akira. As for you Roger .... what got you in prison? Maybe something to do with that, the way you shoot a gun, loyalty, something had to have caught her eye."

He's silent for a few moments, then pulls out some kind of picture to look at briefly. In it is himself, looking a bit different and less muscular, and a strikingly attractive woman. Both of them appeared to have been quite happy at the time the photo was taken, but the look on Chris's face at this moment is far from happy. After a moment he replaces the picture, and downs the other half of the bottle. Something about his demeanor suggests it's not the look of someone who had a bitter break up either, but rather something else.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger groaned, and waved his head from side to side, feeling a bit limp, and numb, "Uh... I killed a few people..." he then quickly looked up at Chris, as if about to correct him, "But not like... Murder... Or anything... It was either me or them... You know?" he said. Roger let his head fall, as more and more of the alcohol seeped into his system. "Look... I only know what any other asshole would know... Anybody can kill... And as for loyalty... Shit, I owe you guys for bailing me out, and I'll help out with whatever I can for it, but it ain't loyalty I'm gonna give ya. Once my debt to you is paid off, I'm outta here." he said bluntly.

Roger then shook his head, and then chuckled, instantly changing his own mood, "But, that don't mean we can't be friends, or nothin! Hah, shit, I don't fuckin' know... Maybe you needed a meat shield against those clawed freaks..." his smile faded into a frown, "... And I guess that's where a scum bag like me would come in handy... Huh?"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks at the bottle of tonic water and manages to get most of it down before shrugging, "I can not, as they would say, fight my way out of a paper bag." Setting the bottle down, Akira lounges on the chair for awhile, pulling a PDA out and simply holding it.