Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Left 4 Head

A 1 Y. So to be clear: Is the path through the hole in the floor the one leading to the subway, or is the door on the other side the path that leads to the subway? Or do they both lead to it? And how big is the hole, 2 meters?

If jumping down isn't on the way to the subway then I will change my vote to D, provided the hole isn't ridiculously wide.

And am I correct in assuming that like in L4D we can't return to safehouses after we exit them?
There are no door across, maybe map will help:

Code:
|                                 |
|_____________________            |
|safehouse door-> X               |
|_________________X______ hole ___|
| lower floor                      
|__________________________________
                                   |_  down to subway
                                     |_
                                       |_
You can return to some safehouses (this one in particular requires climbing up). Bear in mind though that going back is always a risk (in the game specials or hordes spawn to keep you from going back).

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, 1, Y but since there're two medkits left have both heal once and pick new ones up (not very efficient but may as well)

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

E 1 Y

Shooting a couple pistols shots in there general direction before you jump in will attract the zombies to the hole, and then you can molotov them. If there aren't enough to warrant that, shotgun will rip through them all, since the vantage point is almost a guaranteed headshot.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E 1 Y

Shooting a couple pistols shots in there general direction before you jump in will attract the zombies to the hole, and then you can molotov them. If there aren't enough to warrant that, shotgun will rip through them all, since the vantage point is almost a guaranteed headshot.
Infinite Pistol ammo anyone? Yeah I'm bandwagoning on this.

Hali

Lurker
Reputation score

First of all, YAY! I'm so happy this restarted! I found it right after it died! Regardless, Kudos for gettin' on the move again, thanks so much!

I don't wanna rock the boat too much,so my votes this time are...

E1Y

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Votes:
A1Y aguy
A1Y Dracador
E1Y Genius700
E1Y Diagasvesle
A1Y Minerve
E1Y Hali

Votelock between A1Y and E1Y.

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Chapter 2: The subway

E/1/Y - Try to dispatch some zombies first, then jump -- Zoey jump to the ledge across, Rebecca stay in front of safehouse for now

As there were two medkits left on a table, Zoey healed herself and took another one. "Aaahhhh" she said "Good to go!".

Girls left the safehouse and stood over the ledge of a large hole in a collapsed floor leading down. They took out their pistols and carefully aiming dispatched all zombies they could see. There were still some audible groans from below since the floor was extending backwards underneath the safehouse and that section wasn't visible. "Wait here, I will jump across to check underneath before we go down" said Zoey to Rebecca and she nodded in agreement.

Zoey took a running jump and landed on the opposite ledge with ease. As she turned around and crouched to get a better look of the underneath section a few zombies took notice of her presence and attempted to climb the ledge but Rebecca dispatched them with surgical precision as soon as their hands grabbed on the ledge where Zoey was crouching.

As far as they could see, the area below was now clear from zombies. Suddenly they heard some coughing and wheezing coming from above.

What should they do?

A) Both jump down
B) Zoey jump down, Rebecca stay up
C) Rebecca jump down, Zoey stay up

If A:

1) Go down the stairs (left)
2) Go through the dark corridor (right) then down through the vent hole

Zoey:
Health:
- 90HP
Clothes:
- t-shirt, mini-skirt
Weapon Inventory:
PRI = SMG (50/480)
SEC = Two Pistols (30/∞)
Item Inventory:
- Medkit
- Pills
- Molotov
Other:
- Gun mounted flashlight (ON)

Rebecca:
Health:
- 80HP
Clothes:
- t-shirt, mini-skirt
Weapon Inventory:
PRI = Pump Shotgun (8/128)
SEC = Machete
Item Inventory:
- Medkit
- Pipe Bomb
Other:

Last edited:

MageWarrior210

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Coughing sounds like a Smoker... it won't be long until it arrives so...

A then 2, keep Flashlights on at all costs, much as I like to find out I'm right, it's better to just keep running.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is a Smoker ? (In your CYAO, not in the game, I've already searched that :p !) Or Rebecca and Zoey don't know what they are ? If they do not, no spoil.

A, 2, by the way.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B Can Zoey cover Rebecca from down there?

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, 1. I can't see constricted spaces being a good idea when one of them may need to turn quickly to free the other.

A

aguy

A2

EDITED to A2 upon considering Genius700's post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A2

Tight spaces are one of your best friends in L4D1. Tight spaces were so friendly that L4D2 introduced the spitter and charger to make them less friendly. In a tight enclosed space, smokers have trouble tongue grabbing, and hunters can't maximize pounce distance. If either actually do get a hold of someone, your team is generally close enough to shotgun their face or punch them off.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey ^_^ ! We won't bother you with the votes each time you post lol :D ! You don't have to show them to us ^^ (If we doubt, we can count by ourselves :))

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey ^_^ ! We won't bother you with the votes each time you post lol :D ! You don't have to show them to us ^^ (If we doubt, we can count by ourselves :))
Don't listen to Minerve! I don't wanna count the votes myself! I like being lazy D: !

OP
4access69

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Votes:
A2 MageWarrior210
A2 Minerve
A2 Diagasvesle
A1 Dracador
A2 aguy
A2 Genius700

A2 Both jump down, go through the dark corridor

"I think I hear a Smoker" said Rebecca in a quiet voice "be carefull" and gestured to Zoey to keep moving and stay close to her.

"What is a Smoker?" asked Zoey curiously looking backwards and tailing after Rebecca into the dark corridor after they both jumped down from the ledge.

"It is a creature..." said Rebecca descending down the ladder through the ventilation shaft while Zoey stood above the vent hole waiting for her turn "...with a slimey tongue which can grab you from a large distance. It usually kills their victims by choking them to death if nobody is close enough to help them but there were reports on the military radio as of late how..."

"SWUUUSH!!! MMMPF!!! MMMMMMMNGHPF!!!"

"... they have mutated and started impregnating women instead of choking them..." continued Rebecca as she crawled out of the vent onto the small plateau with the stairs going down towards the subway, and right into a dead end. "... but nobody knows what happens to those women afterwards. Come on, hurry up!"

Poor Zoey couldn't answer though, because the Smoker wrapped his tongue around her waist and hands and stuffed its end into her mouth silencing her screams. He pulled her backwards for good 20 meters into a dark corner below the safehouse grabbing her and securing her with his hands from behind. Zoey was still struggling, but Smoker ejected a small drop of pink liquid into her mouth which immediately made her lose consciousness, stop fighting, and slump forwards like a half-empty sack of potatoes.

It was obvious that the Smoker wasn't looking for pleasure -- as soon as she relaxed in his grip Smoker penetrated Zoey's pussy with his thick phalus and after thrusting it all the way into her vagina, from the tip of his cock a corkscrew-shaped appendix slowly emerged and started gently twisting its way through her tight cervix opening until it went all the way into her womb where the tip opened up like a blooming rose and a steady flow of pink liquid suddenly started filling her all the way up to her ovaries, causing her to ovulate immediately.

One fertile egg floated down into her womb in seconds, its movement greatly accelerated by the pink liquid. Everything worked like a clockwork, a cloud of white semen gushed inside swirling and mixing with the pink liquid. The egg didn't stand a chance against Smoker's semen and acceleration liquid -- it was fertilized immediately and attached to her womb wall. Blue liquid flushed inside replacing the inception agent and semen remains with growth agent and the Smoker carefully pulled out then put Zoey gently down on the ground and disappeared in a puff of smoke. One minute was all that it took for Zoey to get impregnated.

"Zoey!!! ... Zoey, damn it where are you?!? ZOEY!!!" yelled Rebecca who started fearing that something bad has happened to her companion.

Zoey heard a familiar voice in the distance and realized she is laying on the ground next to the corridor entrance.

"Ugh... my head..." said Zoey "... hang on, I am coming..." and slowly got on all fours first, then stood up. Few seconds later she emerged from the vent, a bit pale in the face and looking confused. The t-shirt on her chest was bulging and the places where her nipples were underneath were wet.

"What took you so long?" asked Rebecca "Umm... wait... are you ok???"

"I... I don't... know..." said Zoey "I remember that something pulled me back and I couldn't scream because I had something in my mouth... then I passed out and I came as soon as I heard you calling me..."

"Jesus... it must have been the Smoker... Quick, let me look at you!" said Rebecca in panic.

As she examined Zoey closely she noticed that her breasts were swollen and her stomach was already distended a bit.

"Dear God... so the stories were true after all..." said Rebecca in a shakey voice.

"What stories?!?" asked Zoey "Stop scaring me!"

"Zoey... I... I don't know how to tell you this...you..."

Zoey stared wide-eyed at Rebecca her eyes filling up with tears "WHAT???" she screamed as she lost control of her emotions "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME??? TELL ME!!!" shaking Rebecca violently as she kept screaming from the top of her lungs.

"You have been impregnated by the Smoker... I... I am sorry Zoey..." said Rebecca and bursted into tears herself.

They hugged each other and stood there crying for a good five minutes.

Finally, Zoey mustered some courage "Ok... Ok... I am pregnant with some monster... but it won't kill me, right? RIGHT???"

"I... I don't know, Zoey... I am so sorry..." sniveled Rebecca.

"You know what??? Fuck this!!!" yelled Zoey "We keep going, if something bad happens to me promise you will put a bullet in my head!". She grabbed Rebecca who was still sniveling and slapped her across the eyes "PROMISE ME, DAMN IT!!!"

A harsh stinging slap on the face made Rebecca quickly pull herself together "I promise, Zoey. I know you would do the same for me." she said in a firm voice "lets keep going then... and let me know if you need any help".

They noticed the escalator below and went down. The area they entered had two passages one leading left and the other right. Both passages ended with stairs which were leading into the same large upper area.

A) Go left
B) Go right

Zoey:
Health:
- 85HP
- Pregnant
Clothes:
- t-shirt, mini-skirt
Weapon Inventory:
PRI = SMG (50/480)
SEC = Two Pistols (30/∞)
Item Inventory:
- Medkit
- Pills
- Molotov
Other:

Rebecca:
Health:
- 80HP
Clothes:
- t-shirt, mini-skirt
Weapon Inventory:
PRI = Pump Shotgun (8/128)
SEC = Machete
Item Inventory:
- Medkit
- Pipe Bomb
Other:

Sex scene:
Credit to tinkerbomb for this image :)
smoker.jpg

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, Rebecca was incredibly useless. She needs some kinda radar if she's going to be that unperceptive ^-^

B because the coin of fate said so

Status
Not open for further replies.