What's new

Legend of Lynn

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

Personally, I think we should ask Berry about each location on our map (in the immediate area, at least), and update it accordingly. It wouldn't do us any good to be roaming around with an inaccurate map. Then we can head back to the graveyard.

So... C?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Personally, I think we should ask Berry about each location on our map (in the immediate area, at least), and update it accordingly. It wouldn't do us any good to be roaming around with an inaccurate map. Then we can head back to the graveyard.

So... C?
This

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Do you think you could update my map for me?"

"Sure. There's no point in walking around with an outdated map."

Lynn hands the map to Berry, who starts to update Lynn's map. For the most part, everything was the same, with the exception of a few changes. First off, Berry relabeled Bippin and Blossom's house as the Lynna City Clinic. Next, she relabeled the unmarked house on the map as the Lynna City Clothing Shop. And finally, she relabeled Dr Troy's House as the Lynna City Grocery Store. Berry then hands the map back to Lynn.

"Okay, now that my map's up to date, how about we head back to the graveyard?"

Berry jumps in shock from being asked that.

"Wh...why!?"

"Because I was given a quest by that perverted tree to vanquish an evil presence that lurks within the dungeon there."

"Oh...oh..."

"Do you want to come with?"

"Um... sure... M...maybe I c-can give you a ride?":

A. Let Berry give us a ride.

B. Walk back on foot.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

Ride the Berry!

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Okay, it sure beats walking."

Berry smile and mounts her broom, patting the space behind her gesturing for Lynn to get on.

"Hop on~."

Lynn blushes and swings her leg over the broom, mounting the broom behind Berry, wrapping her arms around Berry.

"N...now d-don't fly too high... please..."

Berry smiles as Lynn tightly wraps her arms around her belly and slowly levitates Lynn and herself up ito the air and slowly flies them both back towards Yoll Graveyard. After the flight, Lynn quickly dismounted the broom thankful to be back on solid ground followed by Berry dismounting her broom having quite enjoyed the trip (with Lynn squeezing up against her and all).

"I...I'm sorry if I squeezed s-so tightly. I... I'm not quite used to flying yet..."

"No need to be sorry. I actually kinda enj-... Er... I mean... It's o-okay if it makes y-you comfortable."

"Wait... What?... Oh, nevermind. I thought you were about to say something else. Anyway, are you ready?"

Berry was shaking nervously as they stood outside the Spirit's Grave.

"K-kinda..."

"Okay, let's go."

Lynn leads the way into the dungeon, Berry following nervously behind her.

What should they do?:

A. Explore the dungeon until they reach an obstacle.

B. Go through the eastern doorway.

C. Go through the western doorway.

D. Other.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, I guess...?

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

A, because nothing bad could possibly happen if we just fumble around, right?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn led the way through the creepy underground dungeon. Berry kept close to Lynn, hoping they don't run into anything scary. The two adventurers venture through the dungeon, making their way towards the room marked with the skull. They made it quite far through the dungeon with no real problems, save for the occasional encounter with a Keese which Lynn promptly took care of with her sword. They eventually made it here:

The room was mostly empty save for the thick shrubs growing out of the cracks in the floor tiles in front of the door to the South, which was locked. The door to the North was blocked with several large chunks of debris that fell from the ceiling above. Lynn turns to Berry, hoping she might be able to help.

"Hey Berry. Do you know any spells that can move some of these rocks out of the way?"

Berry shakes her head solemnly, feeling sad that she couldn't help out in this situation.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know any spells that I can use to move objects yet. I'm still a beginner. I only know basic fire and water magic and how to make certain potions..."

"It's okay, perhaps there's something in this dungeon that can help?"

Lynn sighs and turns to the locked door to the South. Lynn cuts through the thick overgrown shrubs and gets a better look at the lock on the door. The keyhole on the lock was small. Perhaps the key she found earlier could be of use?:

A. Use the key on the lock.

B. Try and move the rocks regardless of how big they are.

C. Other.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, obviously.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A)

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn pulls out the key she obtained earlier after her... embarrassing... encounter with the Ghini, and she tested it on the lock on the door. Lynn smiles as the small key fit perfectly in the keyhole.

"Well, I hope we can find something to help us out behind this door."

"Me too, I can't wait to get out of here. This place is creepy."

Lynn giggles and teases Berry.

"What's wrong? Are you scared~?"

"N-NO! I'M NOT S-SCARED!"

"Teehee~. You're kinda cute when you're trembling like that."

Berry blushes deeply as she tries to stop trembling with no success. Teasing aside, Berry and Lynn enter the next room. Upon entering the room, the door slammed and locked shut behind them. Lynn drew her sword and got a quick survey of the room. The room was dimly lit with the floor decorated in many ornate tiles. Covering the floor along the edges of the room were small piles of bones. Most importantly, in the center of the wall opposite them was a strange looking person seated in a gilded throne. Lynn whispers to Berry.

'Stay here.'

Berry nods and does as she was told, staying put cautiously. Lynn walks into the center of the room and points her sword at the woman seated in the throne.

"Who are you and what is your purpose here~?"

The two large stone braziers near the throne light up, further illuminating the room. Lynn could now get a good look at the woman. Her skin was mostly apale blue color, and some parts of her were stitched together. She had short aquamarine-colored hair and hazel eyes. The woman grins as she answers Lynn.

"My name is Madame Zhafia, Mistress of the Undead. This place is now my home. Long has it been since I have seen a living human. Perhaps we could strike up a deal sweetie. While I was looking around this dungeon as I got settled in, I found an item that perhaps an adventurer like you would find useful. What do you say?"

Despite Lynn's suspicions, she was intrigued by the item that Zhafia claimed to have found.

"What are the terms of this deal?"

Zhafia's grin widens, "You are to strip off all of your clothes and wear this on your neck~."

Zhafia holds up a gold collar with a gold chain connecting it to the throne. Lynn's face flushes a bright red color.

"Wh-why the hell do you think I would agree to that?!"

"It'll just be for a few hours. Besides, I haven't had a soft, warm human to keep me company for a long time~."

"No, I will not digrace myself for your personal pleasure! Now tell me where that item is before I cut you in two!"

Zhafia sighs.

"I appologize in advance. I was hoping it wouldn't come down to this."

Zhafia snaps her fingers and the bones at Berry's feet started to reassemble into a large Stalfos with Berry trapped inside it. Another pair of Stalfos form next to the Stalfos-encased Berry, each one holding a sword at her neck.

"BERRY!"

Lynn turned to run towards Berry..."

"STOP! Or I'll command them to cut her pretty little head of those petite little shoulders of hers. Now you have two options, sacrifice your friend's life to take me down, or strip down as naked you were the day you were born and become my loyal petslave for a day. Your choice...":

A. Sacrifice Berry and kill Zhafia.

B. Strip naked and become her slave for a day.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B, of course. We can't just sacrifice our new friend like that.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, B. We won't sacrifice berry, but we can deny pleasure the best we can till can't stand it. Just grit our teeth and bear through her crap for a few hours then GTFO. ):<

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Yes, B. We won't sacrifice berry, but we can deny pleasure the best we can till can't stand it. Just grit our teeth and bear through her crap for a few hours then GTFO. ):<
B with tons of tears...